/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anwar al Awlaki Lectures

keiv
02-25-2019, 12:19 AM
Does anyone have a link to all his lectures? I had a link a long time ago and I could of sworn Abz was the one who posted it, but I lost it. It was a link which had lots of different topics he spoke about and they were downloadable.

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind!

Here is a link if anyone is interested:

https://archive.org/download/Anwar_Al_Awlaki

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
keiv
02-28-2019, 12:16 AM
I can't tell if the p

keiv
02-28-2019, 10:16 PM
Bump

AbdurRahman.
03-03-2019, 08:47 PM
I wouldn't listen to him if I was you, he is al-Qaida deviant

May Allah forgive him and grant him jannah ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
keiv
03-04-2019, 12:45 AM
I don't know the biography of the brother, but the only things I know of him are the fact that he was murdered by the US and that he's dedicated a lot of time spreading the message of Islam. I've only listened to the Abu Bakr (RA) portion of his lectures and so far, everything I've learned in the past has matched up with what he's talked about except he goes into way more detail than any of the other English speakers I've listened to. Not only will I continue listening to his lectures, but I'll continue spreading them inshAllah.

AbdurRahman.
03-04-2019, 01:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by keiv
I don't know the biography of the brother, but the only things I know of him are the fact that he was murdered by the US and that he's dedicated a lot of time spreading the message of Islam. I've only listened to the Abu Bakr (RA) portion of his lectures and so far, everything I've learned in the past has matched up with what he's talked about except he goes into way more detail than any of the other English speakers I've listened to. Not only will I continue listening to his lectures, but I'll continue spreading them inshAllah.
That's ok if you listen to things like seerah etc as we can take the good and leave the bad from such 'Scholars', however i'll advice you to steer clear of any talks to do with jihad as you will only be poisoned with Alqaeeda extremism

One other aspect I'll be wary of is taking rulings and aspects of Islamic law from him as this too could be marred with shallow understanding; it's ok if you verify it with mainstream scholars.

urkahnkhan
03-04-2019, 04:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AbdullahAziz
I wouldn't listen to him if I was you, he is al-Qaida deviant

May Allah forgive him and grant him jannah ameen
Who the hell are you in the first place to call someone like him a deviant? Just because he was killed by kufar dose he become a criminal or just because kufar said his a criminal dose he become a criminal.

Your train of thought resemble that of the sheep.

Being an independant thinker and proud man means that nobody tells you what is wrong and what is right except what is the truth from Allah. Never buy propaganda or anything you see today.

The truth is that the man was killed unjustly while in his ethnic home country bothering no one just giving lectures and not only that but couple of other innocent bystanders where equally killed with that airstrike. We should rather call out these who commit crime but not these commited against crime

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.