/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why me?

jameelash
02-25-2019, 11:05 AM
*EIGHT ANSWERS TO "WHY ME" QUESTIONS.*

We often blame others for our problems and misfortunes. We
forget that even a leaf cannot fall down from a tree without the will of Allah.

Allah tests people in various ways. If a Muslim understands this, he will stop complaining. Many questions come to our mind when life tests us.

The Holy Quran answers all our questions.
*WE ASK*

*1) WE ALWAYS ASK: Why was I TESTED?*

*AL-QURAN ANSWERS:*

"Do men think that they will be left alone saying, 'We believe', and that they will not be tested? We did test those before them, and Allah will certainly know those who are true from those who are false." [29:2-3]

*2) WE ALWAYS ASK: Why I never get what I wanted?*

" It is possible that you dislike a thing which is good for you, and that you love a thing, which is bad for you. But Allah knows, while you know not." Surah Al-Baqarah [2:216]

*3) WE ALWAYS ASK: Why was I burdened this way?*

"Allah does not place a burden to a soul greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns."Surah Al-Baqarah [2:286] & "So verily, with every difficulty there is relief: (repeated) Verily, with every difficulty there is relief. "Surah Al-Insyirah [94:5-6]

*4) WE ALWAYS ASK: Why am I losing hope?*

"So lose not heart, nor fall into despair: For you will be superior if you are true in Faith." Surah Al-Imran [3:139]

*5) WE ALWAYS ASK: How can I face it?*

"O you who believed! Persevere in patience and constancy; vie in such perseverance; strengthen each other; and fear Allah that you may prosper." Surah Al-Imran[3:200] & "And seek (Allah's) help with patient, perseverance and prayer: It is indeed hard, except to those who bring a humbly submissive (to Allah)." Surah Al-Baqarah [2:45]

*6) WE ALWAYS ASK: What do I get from all these?*

"Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and properties (in exchange) for that they will have the garden (of Paradise)..." Surah At-Taubah [9:111]

*7) WE ALWAYS ASK: On whom could I depend?*

"(Allah) suffice me: there is no God but He: On Him is my trust- He the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme." Surah At-Taaubah [9:129]

*8) WE ALWAYS ASK: But I can't take it anymore!*

"...and never give up hope of Allah's Soothing Mercy; truly No one despairs of Allah's Soothing Mercy, except Those who have no faith." Surah Yusuf [9:87] & "Despairs not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives All sins for He is Often- Forgiving, Most Merciful." Surah Az-Zumar [39:53].

If Allah loves you more than the others, He will test you more than others! Stop asking 'Why Me?' Instead praise Him more and more!

*MAY Allāh ﷻ Guide us in all our challenges to His Beautiful answers in AL-QURAN.....*ehy me

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
02-25-2019, 06:21 PM
Greetings and peace be with you jameelash;

Thanks for posting in a very clear way. If only we could put our full faith and trust in Allah as you have said, then no one should feel depressed or worried, on the contrary, we should all have hope. In a way it almost feels like the weaker we are, the more dependant we are on the strength and hope that Allah gives. If we feel strong and don't need help from anyone, then we miss out on the greater strength that Allah provides.

Blessings
Eric

CuriousonTruth
02-25-2019, 06:31 PM
For some reason the post reminded me of Balotelli

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!