/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Pet Inquiry

1claire
02-26-2019, 01:02 AM
Do you find it bad to use bark collar to eliminate the excessive barking behavior of your pet? I am planning to purchase a spray bark collar that I found online to get rid of the barking issues that my Pomeranian have since we moved into a new apartment. I have asked some of my friends and they told me that a citronella collar is better than using a shock collar one. What are your thoughts about it? Is there any other way aside from using this product?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
02-26-2019, 03:18 PM
I’m not much of pet person because of the responsibilities involved in it. I’ve had, in my growing years through to my teens, twenties and early married life Many different kinds of pets, aquarium type, cage type like hamsters, rabbits and your normal dogs and cats, separately and together.

The thing about dogs is that they are most trainable. The only thing is how to train them. You’re talking about a way to train them by using things as you described. So get proper advise on it and be disciplined about the program. Don’t confuse them.

By the way, when I do get to watch “The Dog Whisperer” on TV, it never ceases to amaze me how Cesar Milan takes care of the dog problem without using much aid apart from the in-line skates, a leash and his trained pack of dogs when he needs them.

:peace:

1claire
02-27-2019, 05:12 AM
Thanks for the tips Greenhill I really appreciate it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.