/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Its too late for me!!!!!

ZacharyMartin18
02-26-2019, 11:49 PM
Guys I feel in my heart that im a complete hypocrite like i picked an ayat of Surah Mujaadila 58:14 Allah SWT said:

أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ تَوَلَّوْا قَوْمًا غَضِبَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِمْ مَّا هُمْ مِّنْكُمْ وَلَا مِنْهُمْ وَيَحْلِفُونَ عَلَى الْكَذِبِ وَهُمْ يَعْلَمُونَ
"Have you not regarded, [have you not] seen, those who — these being the hypocrites — fraternise with a folk — these being the Jews — at whom God is wrathful? They, the hypocrites, neither belong with you, the believers, nor with them, the Jews, but are suspended in between, and they swear falsely, in other words, saying that they are believers, while they know, that they are lying in this."
(QS. Al-Mujaadila 58: Verse 14)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com im pretty much in that state being in between and i feel its too late for me

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nájlá
02-28-2019, 01:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ZacharyMartin18
Guys I feel in my heart that im a complete hypocrite like i picked an ayat of Surah Mujaadila 58:14 Allah SWT said:

أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ تَوَلَّوْا قَوْمًا غَضِبَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِمْ مَّا هُمْ مِّنْكُمْ وَلَا مِنْهُمْ وَيَحْلِفُونَ عَلَى الْكَذِبِ وَهُمْ يَعْلَمُونَ
"Have you not regarded, [have you not] seen, those who — these being the hypocrites — fraternise with a folk — these being the Jews — at whom God is wrathful? They, the hypocrites, neither belong with you, the believers, nor with them, the Jews, but are suspended in between, and they swear falsely, in other words, saying that they are believers, while they know, that they are lying in this."

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com im pretty much in that state being in between and i feel its too late for me
If you are a hypocrite you wouldn't be worrying about being one. Why is it too late for you? The doors of repentance are still open. Repent and turn back to the most Merciful. Allah (SWT).

greenhill
02-28-2019, 02:14 AM
Salam.

I think you you are being too hard on yourself.

That is is only a part of the message on the subject, I believe. The deeper message comes elsewhere in the Quran to which I take it as meaning that we chose to ally ourselves with the Jews or Christians over our own Muslim brotherhood.

My 2cents worth.

:peace:

MazharShafiq
02-28-2019, 07:11 AM
yes The doors of repentance are still open. Repent and turn back to the most Merciful. Allah (SWT).you are not late.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
RisingLight
03-02-2019, 04:16 PM
If you pray alone when nobody is watching then you are not a hypocrite

Duas_Revival
03-02-2019, 07:32 PM
i feel its too late for me
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Firstly - Is there any hope left for us? What has Allah azza wajal said about this in the Quran? Allah Says in Surah Az-Zumar Verse 53: Say, O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.

What do we learn from this? No matter what has happened, don't lose hope! Allah is giving us a chance to turn back to him, and remove all of our past sins.

Secondly - Don't Delay, become pure right now, like the day you were born sinless.

Arabic to English: Astaghfirullahal Azeem al-lazi la ilaha illa Huwal-Hayyul-Qayyum wa atubu ilaih

Meaning: I seek the forgiveness of Allah the Mighty, Whom there is none worthy of worship except Him, The Living, The Eternal, and I repent unto Him

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/instant-...ns-forgiveness

Thirdly - if it's not too much trouble, please kindly watch this video very joyful:

Please remember us in your Duas.

Jazakallahu Khair,
DR

M.I.A.
03-02-2019, 09:24 PM
Change your actions in private and in public.

This will eventually change the thoughts in your head.

Even the verse you cited has verses before and after it that you may not be able to relate too.

So there is time to change. Thought, action, speech, association.. if there are things you cant walk away from then even those will change.

Inshallah.

Nitro Zeus
03-03-2019, 12:29 AM

If you think you're hypocrite, do repentance. But if these thoughts comes to you again and again, it is obvious that it is Satanic whispers and can cause you to have religious OCD, so don't worry, just seek God's protection from all sort of evils and put your hopes and trust in Him, and do virtues a lot of your best of your ability.

I too had experienced really nasty thoughts, and one of the secrets I managed to defeat them is by ignoring them or if I felt defeated, I used to sought protection from God against them and I used to try to occupy my mind on something else.

Remember, you still have time to repent, but don't abuse the time, use it wisely. Quran says that God forgives all sins even disbelief before one dies if he or she sincerely repents to Him.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.