/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Has Allah abandon me?

AlishaHayat
02-27-2019, 05:03 AM
Please pray for me. I am in a struggle and my heart is heavy. For one year i have had many trials almost everyday in that year from several tire blow outs to accidents. Losing my jobs. Now me and my 3 little boys are homeless. I had to sell my car to get us hotel payments. I have no family that can help. I am only Muslim in my family. My hubby is in UAE. He does his best to care for us. I am out of money now and food. All i have is my phone. That im on. I have grown upset and chasing reasons as to why why why is Allah letting this happen. I have lost also a son in this year. And my best friend. My father and i have parted ways. But i miss him. Please someone help me. I have watched the youtube videos but i am still angry. My heaft is still troubled. Someone please help me talk to me. Please i am thinking of thoughts of just leaving my kids and doing the unthinkable bc i have them in this situation. My Nasir cries to me. But im so angry that i cant hear anything.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
02-27-2019, 08:59 AM
AlishaHayat; may Allah bless you with the strength,wisdom and the peace to get you through your struggles in life. Whatever may happen, never give up hope in Allah; often it is the only thing that helps us in times of extreme distress.

You are in my prayers;
Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.