/* */

PDA

View Full Version : It is halal and normal to have emotions for the first time when using tongue and lips

Nitro Zeus
02-27-2019, 04:22 PM
Just now I made courage to perform ritual prayers, and now I feel very bad because when I was using my tongue, I mumbled as if I had emotions, because of not practicing, and because of this, I fear that I may have done plenty of mistakes during Maghrib prayer, because before I used to pray only in my mind the ritual prayers, now I feel like getting closer of becoming a Sunni Muslim.

So, it is perfectly normal to have emotions when I prayed Maghrib with tongue for the first time? Will I get Punished even for mumbling while reciting? I feel so shamed that I mumbled. I also have used my smartphone which contains a picture of how to pray and I used it as a guidance for performing the prayers and each time it turns off the smartphone, I stop for few seconds from praying until I turn it on, then I continue praying while using it, now I finally made it, but I still feel bad of the way I prayed, in state of shame and embarrass. I understand now, why I was ashamed of praying, that is all because of Satan.

P.S. My intention was to start performing ritual prayers and try to do as Quran requests, and now I start only with 2 prayers in the beginning only and later on, I shall develop it by adding many numbers until I reach the maximum which is 5. Will God reward me for what I intended to do? I'm really sorry if it is stupid question, I'm just really scared as I don't know what will happen to me in future.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.