/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I have another question about ritual prayers

Nitro Zeus
02-27-2019, 07:14 PM
Today When I got home, I made a clear intention to pray Maghrib after I got home from school, but as I have not understood, I have used my mouth, but I have got other problem: I mumbled when I tried to offer prayer, and I have finally understood why I was shy and embarrass all along when I want to pray, I start to feel shy and embarrass, and that is because of Satan who puts on me irrelevant feelings which causes me a lot of problems.

I wonder, I can tell God like this: "My Lord! I would like to start my salat by offering one prayer per day, and after some time, I can start to increase until I reach to add 2 prayers per day, then after sometime I want to add 3 prayers per day, and fourth and fifth, so that I can easily perform them without problems, but please! Accept my efforts and increase my rewards for trying to develop my prayers in my way, and when I have developed, I will start praying easily just like other Muslims do"

So, is this kind of promise which I want to make to God is acceptable and rewardeble? What Quran says about my promise?

During Maghrib and Asr, I can only move my lips as if I'm reciting the prayer? Because they are silent prayer, so I don't know how it is done silently, I mean I don't know what is the definition of silent in Quran when it is addressed to Asr and Maghrib. But by mistake, as I didn't understood, I have used my tongue and mouth for reciting Maghrib prayer.....

So, can you please explain to me how to do that?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.