/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Knowing what Islam called for(PART2)

k.ibrahim
02-27-2019, 10:15 PM
Bismillah Ir-Rahman, Ir-Raheem. I begin with ALLAH's auspiciousness,whose Name is the Best among all the names. All Revences, All Sanctities and All Worships are due to ALLAH alone. Ashahadu An Laa illaaha illal llahu Wa Ash Hadu Anna Muhammadan Abdu Hu Wa Rasooluhu ''I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah who is without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Rasool.'' "O Allah, Shower Your Peace come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. O Allah, Shower your blessing upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious". Iam Satisfied with Allâh as My Rabb and Cherisher,Iam Satisfied With Islam as My Din(religion) and I am satisfied with Muhammad as a Rasulallah (Messenger)sallallahu alaihi was salam) I seek Protection with ALLAH! With the Glorious and Noble Face of ALLAH! With the Complete and Perfect words of ALLAH! With the Exalted Attributes of ALLAH! From the Punishment of Hell; From chastisement in the Grave; From the Trial of Life and Death; From the Mischief of the dajjal. There is no power nor strength with (anyone) save Allah. ALLAH is Good and Only accept that which is Good. ALLAH is the Truth and only accept that which True. ALLAH is Pure and only accept that which is Pure. Ya ALLAH! ALL the praises are for You, You are the Holder of the Heavens and the Earth, And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are are the Substaner of the Heavens and the Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All the praises are for you; You have the Possession of the Heavens and the Earth and whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All the praises are for You; You are Light(Nur) of the Heavens and Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are the King of the Heavens and the Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are the Truth and Your Promise is the Truth, And Your word is the Truth and the Meeting with You is true, And Parardise is True And Hell is true and All the Prophets(peace be upon them) are true; And Muhammad Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) is true,And the Day of Resurrection is True. Ya ALLAH! You have promise and Your promise is the truth,Ya ALLAH! You have promise and Your words is the truth, Ya ALLAH! You have promise and You are the Truth!------ ------- Part One: Our Ultimate Goal
To attain the Pleasure of Allah (SWT) by:
1. Directing our sincere devotion to Him alone. 2. Achieving the true following of His messenger, Muhammad .
Abu Sa'eed al-Khudree (ra) relates that the Prophet said: "Allah, the Lord of Honour and Glory, will call the inmates of Paradise, 'O Residents of Paradise!' They will respond, 'Here we are, our Lord, and all good is in Your Hands. ‘He will ask them: 'Are you now pleased?' They will answer: 'Why should we not be pleased, our Rabb? When You have bestowed upon us such bounties which You have not bestowed on any of Your other creation. ‘He will then say to them: 'Shall I not bestow upon you
something even better than that?' The inhabitants of Paradise will inquire: 'What could be better than that?' Allah will say, 'I bestow upon you My Pleasure and shall
never thereafter be displeased with you.’"
Verily, our Rabb, Your Pleasure is more exalted and precious than any felicity.
We put Your pleasure above and before all else. By doing so we follow in the footsteps of our Prophet who sought Your pleasure before asking for Paradise in his supplications: “O Allah, I ask You for Your Pleasure and Paradise.” Allah (SWT) is indeed more precious to us than anything else, and He is Greater than all else. His pleasure is also more valuable than any other objective: "But the greatest bliss is the good Pleasure of Allah: that is the Spreme success.” [Surah At-Taubah (9), Ayah 72.]
Allah, Exalted is He, is the First: there is nothing before Him; and He is the Last:
there is nothing after Him. He is the Most High: there is nothing above Him, and He
is the Most Near: there is nothing nearer than Him. He is the Ever-Living and the
One who sustains and protects all that exists. He is the All-Mighty; the All-Wise; the
All-Aware; the All-Knowing; the All-Seeing; the Owner of Power; the Most Strong. He has power over all things; everything is in need of Him; all actions are easy for Him; and He is in need of nothing whatsoever: "There is nothing like unto Him; and He is the All-Hearer, the Ever-Watching." [Surah Ash-Shura (42), Ayah 11.] It is He who creates all things from nothing and provides after destitution. He gives life and causes death. He resurrects the dead from their graves; and to Him will be the final return on the Day of Judgment, when He forgives whom He wishes to forgive, out of benevolence, and punishes whom He wishes to punish, out of justice: "Such is Allah, your Rabb. His is the Sovereignty. None has the right to be worshipped but He. How then are you turned away?" [Surah Az-Zumar (39), Ayah 6.] Bukhari and Muslim.
All save Him, Exalted is He, will perish:
"Whatsoever is on it [the earth] will perish; but the Face of your Rabb, full of Majesty and Honor will abide forever.”[Surah Ar-Rahman (55), Ayah 26-27.] So how could we not consider the Pleasure of Allah: to be our ultimate goal for which we strive and break away from whatever opposes it, so that we can have recourse to its protection and delight in it?
"So flee to Allah (front His Torment to His Mercy) Verily, I (Muhammad) am a plain Warner to you from Him.” [Surah Az-Zariyat (51), Ayah 50.] Our Prophet taught us that the Pleasure of our Rabb is our refuge and shelter: A'isha said: "I missed the Messenger of Allah in bed (one night) so I looked for him and (suddenly) my hand perchance felt the sole of his feet in the mosque. They were upright (in sujud position) and he was saying: Allaahumma innee A'udu biridhaaka min Sakhatika, wabimu 'aafaatika min 'Uqoobatika, wa A'udhu
bika minka, Laa Uhsee Thanaa'an 'Alaika, Anta kamaa Athnaita 'Alaa Nafsika.” ("O Allah! I seek refuge in Your Pleasure front Your Wrath, and in Your Pardon from Your Punishment; and I seek refuge in You from You. I could never
praise You enough (as You deserve], You are as You have praised Yourself.") The Pleasure of Allah, Mighty is He, is an objective before which all other objectives diminish in importance: "And Allah is better [as regards reward in comparison to your reward], and more lasting [as regards punishment in comparison your punishment." [Surah Ta-Ha (20), Ayah 73.] Whoever finds and attains it has indeed found everything could possibly need;
and whoever loses it or is misguided away from has lost everything. This is the person that Allah, has left astray,"...and sealed his hearing and his heart, and put a cover on his sight. Who, then, will guide him after Allah? [Surah Al-
Jaathiya (45), Ayah 23.] One of the mercies that Allah has granted His creation is His undertaking to realize this aim (of pleasing Him) for all those who seek it with sincerity: "Allah chooses for Himself those whom He wishes, and guides unto Himself those who turn to Him in repentance and in obedience.” [Surah Ash-Shura (42), Ayah 13.] Allah, Exalted is He, never turns away anybody seeking His guidance. Instead, He assists and guides them to it: "As for those who strive hard in Our cause, We will surely guide them to Our Paths (Allah's religion).” [Surah Al-‘Ankabut (29), Ayah 69.]
On the authority of Abu Hurairah (ra) who said that the Prophet(SAWS)said: “Allah the Almighty says: ‘I am as My servant expects Me to be. I am with him when he Muslim.
makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him
to Myself and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in
an assembly better than it. And if he draws near to Me a hand's span, I draw near to him arm’s length; and if he draws near to Me an arm's length, I draw near to him a fathom's length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed.’ ”How could we not then make Allah's (SWT) Pleasure our ultimate goal?
On the authority of Abu Dharr al-Ghifari (ra) from the Prophet(SAWS) is that among the sayings he relates from his Rabb, Exalted is He, is that He said:"O My servants, I have forbidden oppression for Myself and have made it forbidden amongst you, so do not oppress one another. O My servants, all of you are astray except for those I have guided, so seek guidance of Me and I shall guide you. O My servants, all of you are hungry except for those I have fed, so seek food from Me and I shall feed you.
O My servants, all of you are naked except for those I have clothed, so seek clothing of Me and I shall clothe you.
O My servants, you sin by night and by day, and I forgive all sins, so seek forgiveness of Me and I shall forgive you. O My servants, you will not attain harming Me so as to harm Me, and you will not attain benefiting Me so as to benefit Me. O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to be as pious as the most pious heart of any man amongst you, that would not increase My Kingdom in anything. O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you as wicked as the most wicked heart of any man amongst you, that would not decrease My Kingdom in anything.
O My servants, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you, to rise up in one place and make a request of Me, and were I to give
everyone what he requested, that would not decrease what I have, any more than a needle decreases the sea if put into it. O My servants, it is but your deeds that I reckon up for you and then recompense you for, so let him who finds good (in the Hereafter) praise Allah and let him who finds other than that blame no-one but himself.” How could we not seek His Pleasure and aspire to be amongst His beloved friends whom he defends and assists: “Truly Allah defends those who believe.” [Surah Al-Hajj (22), Ayah 38.] Allah also says in the Hadeeth Qudsi: "Whoever shows enmity to someone devoted to Me, I shall be at war with him... "
And can we not aspire to be among His beloved about whom He says in the same Hadeeth Qudsi: 7 Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmidhi and Ibn Maajah. This refers to the minute amount of water adhering to a needle if dipped into the sea and then withdrawn.
Muslim, Tirmidhi and Ibn Maajah.
Bukhari and Muslim.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.