/* */

PDA

View Full Version : In the hour of the Emergence of the beast!

k.ibrahim
02-27-2019, 10:21 PM
Bismillah Ir-Rahman, Ir-Raheem. I begin with ALLAH's auspiciousness,whose Name is the Best among all the names. All Revences, All Sanctities and All Worships are due to ALLAH alone. Ashahadu An Laa illaaha illal llahu Wa Ash Hadu Anna Muhammadan Abdu Hu Wa Rasooluhu ''I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah who is without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Rasool.'' "O Allah, Shower Your Peace come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. O Allah, Shower your blessing upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious". Iam Satisfied with Allâh as My Rabb and Cherisher,Iam Satisfied With Islam as My Din(religion) and I am satisfied with Muhammad as a Rasulallah (Messenger)sallallahu alaihi was salam) I seek Protection with ALLAH! With the Glorious and Noble Face of ALLAH! With the Complete and Perfect words of ALLAH! With the Exalted Attributes of ALLAH! From the Punishment of Hell; From chastisement in the Grave; From the Trial of Life and Death; From the Mischief of the dajjal. There is no power nor strength with (anyone) save Allah. ALLAH is Good and Only accept that which is Good. ALLAH is the Truth and only accept that which True. ALLAH is Pure and only accept that which is Pure. Ya ALLAH! ALL the praises are for You,You are the Holder of the Heavens and the Earth, And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are are the Substaner of the Heavens and the Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All the praises are for you;You have the Possession of the Heavens and the Earth and whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All the praises are for You; You are Light(Nur) of the Heavens and Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are the King of the Heavens and the Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are the Truth and Your Promise is the Truth, And Your word is the Truth and the Meeting with You is true, And Parardise is True And Hell is true and All the Prophets(peace be upon them) are true; And Muhammad Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) is true,And the Day of Resurrection is True. Ya ALLAH! You have promise and Your promise is the truth,Ya ALLAH! You have promise and Your words is the truth, Ya ALLAH! You have promise and You are the Truth!. ----------------The Emergence of the Beast.----------O Muslim people! we have fallen asleep and the dajjal have taken over our lives and his followers have deceive us! We are living in that great Evil time! the time of the dajjal! Do you think that they are going to broadcast it on TV! or tell the world that the Evil one(the dajjal)has emergence before the Beast! his seat of Authoity(his Stronghold)is Houston,Tx. And people are acting crazy and they don't know why? It is because the dajjal has emergence! And his chiefs followers are setting in seats of power and authority all over the U.S. And the world! As long as the Muslims people are sleeping the stronger this Evil of the dajjal gets! wake up and look around you the entire World is on it way to HELL! With turmoil and unrest in every region and great blood shed! O Muslim people We can be blinded by corruption and powerful magic of the dajjal! O Muslims people! We must Reject the dajjal because he is the Enemy of ALLAH! and those who have Paved the way for him are also the Enemies of ALLAH! we can see that Allah will test His servants with the
dajjal and by his Tricks of powerful magic which he will be permitted to perform: as we
have already mentioned,"He(the dajjal is too insignificant
in the sight of Allah to have all that" as meaning that the dajjal is too
insignificant to have anything that could lead the true believers astray,
because he is obviously a devil and corrupt. Even if he brings great terror,
the word Kafir will be clearly written between his eyes; one report
explains that it will be written "Kaf, Fa, Ra," from which we can
understand that it will be written perceptibly, not abstractly.
AMONG the signs of the Hour will be the emergence of a beast from the earth.
It will be very strange in appearance, and extremely huge; one cannot even imagine what it will look like. It will emerge from the earth and shake the dust from its head. It will have with it the ring of Solomon and the rod of Moses. People will be terrified of it and will try to run away, but they will not be able to escape, because such will be the decree of Allah. It will destroy the nose of every unbeliever with the rod, and write the word "Kafir" on his forehead; it will adorn the face of every believer and write the word "Mu'min" (true believer) on his forehead, and it will speak to people.
Allah - subhânahu wa Ta’âla - said:
"And when the Word is fulfilled against them (the unjust), We shall produce from the earth a Beast to (face) them: it will speak to them..." (al-Naml 27:82). Ibn 'Abbas, al-Hasan and Qutadah said that "It will speak to them" (tukallimuhum) means that it will address them. Ibn Jarir suggested that it means that the Beast will address them with the words "...for that mankind did not believe with assurance in Our Signs..." (al-Naml 27:82 - latter part of the Ayah). Ibn Jarir reported this from 'Alî and 'Ata' It was reported from Ibn 'Abbas that tukallimuhum means that the Beast will cut them, i e, it will write the word "Kafir" on the forehead of the unbeliever. It was also reported from Ibn 'Abbas that he will both address them and cut them; this suggestion incorporates both of the previous suggestions; and Allah knows best. We have already mentioned the Hadîth of Hudhayfah ibn Usayd, in which Rasulallah (sallallâhu ’alayhi wa sallam)- is reported to have said, "The Hour will not come until you see ten signs: the smoke; the Dajjal; the Beast; the sun rising from the West; the descent of Jesus son of Mary; Gog and Magog; and three landslides - one in the East, one in the West, and one in Arabia, at the end of which fire will burst forth from the direction of Aden (Yemen) and drive people to the place of their final assembly." Abû Hurayrah said: " Rasulallah (sallallâhu ’alayhi wa sallam)- said, 'Hasten to do good deeds before six things happen: the rising of the sun from the West, the smoke, the Dajjal, the Beast, the (death) of one of you or general tribulation.' " (Muslim.) Baridah said: "The Rasulallah (sallallâhu ’alayhi wa sallam)- took me to a place in the desert, near Makkah. It was a dry piece of land surrounded by sand. The Rasulallah (sallallâhu ’alayhi wa sallam)- said, 'The Beast will emerge from this place. It was a very small area.' " (Ibn Majah). It was reported from Abû Hurayrah that Rasulallah (sallallâhu ’alayhi wa sallam)- said, "The Beast of the Earth will emerge, and will have with it the rod of Moses and the ring of Solomon." It was also reported that he said, "(The Beast) will destroy the noses of the unbelievers with the ring, - so that people seated around one table will begin to address one another with the words "O Believer!" or "O Unbeliever!" (i e, everyone's status will become clear). (Ibn Majah.) 'Abdullâh ibn 'Amr said, "I memorised a Hadîth from Rasulallah (sallallâhu ’alayhi wa sallam)- which I have not forgotten since. I heard Rasulallah (sallallâhu ’alayhi wa sallam)- say, 'The first of the signs (of the Hour) to appear will be the rising of the sun from the West and the appearance of the Best before the people in the forenoon. Whichever of these two events appens first, the other will follow immediately.' " (Muslim). That is to say, these will be the first extraordinary signs. The Dajjal, the descent of Jesus - ’alayhis salâm, the emergence of Gog and Magog, are less unusual in that they are all human beings. But the emergence of the Beast, whose form will be very strange, its addressing the people and classifying them according to their faith or unbelief, is something truly extraordinary. This is the first of the earthly signs, as the rising of the sun from the West is the first of the heavenly signs. The Rising of the Sun from the West.
Allah - subhânahu wa Ta’âla - says: "Are they waiting to see if the angels come to them, or thy Rabb (Himself), or certain of the Signs of thy Rabb? The day that certain of the signs of thy Rabb do come, no good will it do to a soul to believe in them then, if it believed not before nor earned righteousness through its faith. Say: 'Wait ye: we too are waiting.' " (al-Anam 6:158) It was reported from Abû Sa'id al-Khudri that Rasulallah (sallallâhu ’alayhi wa sallam)- explained, "The day that certain of the Signs of thy Lord do come, no good will it do to a soul to believe in them then...", referring to the rising of the sun from the West. (Ahmad) Abû Hurayrah said, " Rasulallah (sallallâhu ’alayhi wa sallam)- said, 'The Hour will not come until the sun rises from the West. When the people see it, whoever is living on earth will believe, but that will be the time when - No good will it do to a soul to believe in them then, if it believed not before' " (al-Bukhârî) It was also reported from Abû Hurayrah that Rasulallah (sallallâhu ’alayhi wa sallam) - said, "The Hour will not come until the sun rises from the West. When it rises and the people see it, they will all believe. But that will be the time when 'No good will it do to a soul to believe in them then'" (al-Bukhârî) It was reported from Abû Hurayrah that Rasulallah (sallallâhu ’alayhi wa sallam)- said, "There are three things which, if they appear, 'No good will it do to a soul to believe in them then, if it believed not before nor earned righteousness through its faith' They are: the rising of the sun from the West, the Dajjal, and the Beast of the Earth." (Ahmad, Muslim, at-Tirmidhî.) Abû Dharr said, " Rasulallah– (sallallâhu ’alayhi wa sallam)- asked me, 'Do you know where the sun goes when it sets?' I said, 'I do not know' He said, 'It travels until it prostrates itself beneath the Throne, and asks for permission to rise again. But a time will come when it will be told, 'Go back whence you came.' That will be the time when 'No good will it do to a soul to believe in them then, if it believed not before nor earned righteousness through its faith' " (al-Bukhârî) 'Amr ibn Jarir said, "Three Muslims were sitting with Marwan in Madînah, and heard him say, whilst talking about the Signs of the Hour, that the first of them would be the appearance of the Dajjal. The three went to 'Abdullâh ibn 'Amr, and told him what they had heard Marwan say concerning the Signs. 'Abdullâh said, 'Marwan has not said much. I memorised a Hadîth like that from Rasulallah– (sallallâhu ’alayhi wa sallam) - which I have not forgotten since. I heard the Prophet - sallallâhu ’alayhi wa sallam - say: "The first of the signs will be the rising of the sun from the West, and the emergence of the Beast in the forenoon. Whichever of the two comes first, the other will follow immediately" Then 'Abdullâh, who was widely-read, said, 'I think that the first to happen will be the rising of the sun from the West. Every time it sets, it goes beneath the Throne, prostrates itself, and seeks permission to rise again. A time will come when three times it will seek permission and will receive no reply, until, when part of the night has passed and it realises that even if it were given permission, it would not be able to rise on time, it will say: "O my Rabb, how far the rising-point is from me! What can I do for the people now?" Then it will seek permission to go back, and it will be told: 'Rise from where you are now' - and it will rise from the West'" Then 'Abdullâh recited the Ayah: "No good will it do to a soul to believe in them then, if it believed not before nor earned righteousness through its faith." (Ahmad) Some scholars interpret "the rising of the sun from the West" as meaning that Islam will appear in the West, as strong as it was in the beginning, and that the people of the West will carry the flag of Islam.-------'Abdullah ibn 'Umar said, "The Prophet, peace be upon him, came to us and said, 'O Muhajirun, (emigrants from Makkah to al-Madinah) you may be afflicted by five things; God forbid that you should live to see them. If fornication should become widespread, you should realise that this has never happened without new diseases befalling the people which their forebears never suffered. If people should begin to cheat in weighing out goods, you should realise that this has never happened without drought and famine befalling the people, and their rulers oppressing them. If people should withhold zakat, you should realise that this has never happened without the rain being stopped from falling; and were it not for the animals' sake, it would never rain again. If people should break their covenant with Allah and His Messenger, you should realise that his has never happened without Allah sending an enemy against them to take some of their possessions by force. If the leaders do not govern according to the Book of Allah, you should realise that this has never happened without Allah making them into groups and making them fight one another.' " [Ibn Majah]
'Ali ibn Abi Talib said, "The Prophet said: 'If my Ummah bears fifteen traits, tribulation will befall it.' Someone asked, 'What are they, O Messenger of Allah?' He said, 'When any gain is shared out only among the rich, with no benefit to the poor; when a trust becomes a means of making a profit; when paying Zakat becomes a burden; when a man obeys his wife and disobeys his mother; and treats his friend kindly whilst shunning his father; when voices are raised in the mosques; when the leader of a people is the worst of them; when people treat a man with respect because they fear some evil he may do; when much wine is drunk; when men wear silk; when female singers and musical instruments become popular; when the last ones of this Ummah curse the first ones - then let them expect a red wind, or the earth to swallow them, or to be transformed into animals.' " [At-Tirmidhi] 'Ali ibn Abi Talib said, "The Prophet led us in praying Salat al-Fajr (the morning prayer). When he had finished, a man called to him: 'When will the Hour be? The Prophet reprimanded him and said 'Be quiet!' After a while he raised his eyes to the sky and said, 'Glorified be the One Who raised it and is taking care of it.' Then he lowered his gaze to the earth and said, 'Glory be to the One Who has outspread it and has created it.' Then the Prophet said, 'Where is the one who asked me about the Hour?' The man knelt down and said, 'I asked you.' The Prophet said, 'The Hour will come when leaders are oppressors, when people believe in the stars and reject al-qadar (the Divine Decree of destiny) when a trust becomes a way of making a profit, when people give to charity (sadaqah) reluctantly, when adultery becomes widespread - when this happens, then your people will perish.' " 'Imran ibn Husayn said, "The Prophet said, 'Some people of this Ummah will be swallowed up by the earth, some will be transformed into animals, and some will be bombarded with stones.' One of the Muslims asked, 'When will that be, O Messenger of Allah?' He said, 'When singers and musical instruments will become popular, and much wine will be drunk.' " [Narrated by at-Tirmidhi] [Note: "The main body of the Muslims (al-jama'ah) means the people of the Qur'an, hadith, fiqh and other sciences, who have agreed to follow the traditions of the Prophet in all circumstances without introducing any changes or imposing their own confused ideas]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.