/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The False Heaven and False Hell of the dajjal (Part1)

k.ibrahim
02-27-2019, 11:34 PM
Bismillah Ir-Rahman, Ir-Raheem. Ashahadu An Laa illaaha illal llahu
Wa Ash Hadu Anna Muhammadan Abdu Hu Wa Rasooluhu
''I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah
who is without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Rasool.''
"O Allah, Shower Your Peace come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family.
Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. O Allah, Shower your blessing upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious". Iam Satisfied with Allâh as My Rabb and Cherisher,Iam Satisfied With Islam as My Din(religion) and Iam satisfied with Muhammad as a Rasulallah (Messenger)sallallahu alaihi was salam . (This is the Statement of ALLAH in the Quran) ” Surah 60 - Al Mumtahinah - Ayat - 001 O ye who believe! Take not my enemies and yours as friends (or protectors),- offering them (your) love, even though they have rejected the Truth that has come to you, and have (on the contrary) driven out the Prophet and yourselves (from your homes), (simply) because ye believe in God your Lord! If ye have come out to strive in My Way and to seek My Good Pleasure, (take them not as friends), holding secret converse of love (and friendship) with them: for I know full well all that ye conceal and all that ye reveal. And any of you that does this has strayed from the Straight Path.
Surah 60 - Al Mumtahinah - Ayat - 002 If they were to get the better of you, they would behave to you as enemies, and stretch forth their hands and their tongues against you for evil: and they desire that ye should reject the Truth. I declare that ALLAH's Enemies as His Enemies, and I donot take His Enemies as Friends or protectors. (The Dajjal and his followers are the Enemies of ALLAH). And I also Declare that the Believers are the Friends of ALLAH, and I donot take them as enemies.
I seek Protection with ALLAH! With the Glorious and Noble Face of ALLAH! With the Complete and Perfect words of ALLAH! With the Exalted Attributes of ALLAH! From the Punishment of Hell; From chastisement in the Grave; From the Trial of Life and Death; From the Mischief of the Dajjal. The Holy Quran said: Fair in the eyes of men is the love of things they covet: women and sons; heaped-up hoards of gold and silver; horses branded (for blood and excellence); and (wealth of) cattle and well-tilled land. Such are the possessions of this world's life; but in nearness to Allah is the best of the goals (to return to). (Surah Ali-'Imran: 14)
All the matters of this world – wealth, spouses, children and commerce – keep many a person busy in this life. However, if they could acknowledge the Power and Greatness of Allah, they would know that all the things granted to man are merely means of obtaining His good pleasure. This way, they would also comprehend that the main aim of man is to be His servant. Yet, those who do not have true faith and trust in Allah have blurred vision and blind hearts,with a poor understanding of their existence due to their worldly ambitions. They expect great things from this fake, False, flawed idea of paradise in this life.
It is surprising that man forgets all about the Real Hereafter, which is a perfect and infinitely superior residence for him, and but the Foolish is satisfied with this world. If someone does not have real complete faith, even the existence of a slight "probability" of the Hereafter should make him, at least, assume a more cautious attitude.
the Believers, on the other hand, are fully aware that this is, by no means, a "probability" but a reality. That is why our lives serve the purpose of eradicating the slightest possibility of being sent to hell; our efforts are entirely designed to attain the true paradise. We know clearly that the disappointment felt in the Hereafter after a life spent on vain desires will be bitter. We are well aware that accumulated wealth, such as an overflowing bank account, luxury cars or mansions, will not be accepted as a ransom from eternal punishment. Furthermore, neither family nor our dearest friends will be present to save us from eternal grief. On the contrary, every soul will try to save itself. Yet despite all this, most people assume that this life does not continue on to the hereafter, and greedily embrace this world. Allah states this in the verse below:

Mutual rivalry for piling up (the good things of this world) diverts you (from the more serious things), until you visit the graves. (Surat at-Takathur: 1-2)
Attraction towards worldly possessions is, no doubt, the secret of the test. Allah creates all things that He bestows upon man with great sophistication, yet they are also of short duration. This is only to make people think and compare the things given to them in this world with the Hereafter. This is the "secret" of which we are talking. Life in the world is indeed magnificent; it is quite colourful and attractive revealing the glory of Allah's creation. To lead a good life and take pleasure in it is, no doubt, something desirable and man, surely, prays to Allah to lead such a life. Yet this can never be the ultimate purpose, since such a goal in life is not more important than attaining the good pleasure of Allah and true paradise. Therefore, man should never forget his main purpose, while enjoying the benefit of these favours. Allah warns man about this issue in the verse below:
The (material) things which you are given are but the conveniences of this life and the glitter thereof; but that which is with Allah is better and more enduring: will you not then be wise? (Surat al-Qasas: 60)
This great fondness for worldly things is one of the reasons why man forgets the Hereafter. There is another point to remember: man never finds true happiness in any of the worldly things he greedily embraces or in any provision that he toils to possess. That is because keen desires are hard to satisfy. No matter how much it may possess, the desires of the ego never end. Typically, it always seeks for more and for better. This is why the human being cannot find peace or satisfaction in the world.
It(the dajjal) will call on mankind to accept it as their Lord and accept its words over that of Allah and those who do so will be awarded places in its False heaven, which will be hell for them in reality. Those who reject it will be flung into its hell and that will be heaven for them in reality.This is a kind of powerful magic; and it is also something real with which Allah
will test His servants at the end of time. Many will be led astray, and
many will be guided by it. Those who doubt will disbelieve, but those who
believe will be strengthened in their faith. Those who reject the Dajjal and refuse
to believe in him will suffer drought and famine; people and livestock
will die, and wealth and supplies of food will be depleted. People will
follow the Dajjal like swarms of bees, and he will kill a young man and
bring him back to life. O Muslims people! We must Reject the dajjal because he is the Enemy of ALLAH! and those who have Paved the way for him are also the Enemies of ALLAH! we can see that Allah will test His servants with the
dajjal and by his Tricks of powerful magic which he will be permitted to perform: as we
have already mentioned,"He(the dajjal is too insignificant
in the sight of Allah to have all that" as meaning that the dajjal is too
insignificant to have anything that could lead the true believers astray,
because he is obviously evil and corrupt. Even if he brings great terror,
the word Kafir will be clearly written between his eyes; one report
explains that it will be written "Kaf, Fa, Ra," from which we can
understand that it will be written perceptibly, not abstractly. this is the
meaning of the Hadith: One of his eyes will be blind, the other protruding and repulsive as if it were a grape floating on the surface
of the water." Other reports say that it is "dull, with no light in it,"
or "like white spittle on a wall," i e, it will look ugly. Some reports say that it is his right eye which is blind; others say
that it is his left eye. they are all correct! this is the description of many some are blind in the right eye and some are blind in the Left eye and some are white-skinned and some are black-skinned,they are many colors, but all them are dajjal , But there's only one who is blind in one Eye and the other eye is protruding and repulsive as if it were a grape floating on the surface of the water. He is partly blind in both eyes, the Hadith narrated by
al-Tabarani, in which he reports that Ibn 'Abbas said, "The Prophet
(sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) said, "The Dajjal is curly-haired and
white-skinned. His head is like the branch of a tree; his left eye is
blind, and the other eye looks like a floating grape. "
the Dajjal is going to cause such widespread evil and his
claim to be a"lord" will be so widely believed - even though he is
obviously a liar, and all the Prophets have warned against him.It will be a Fitnah and a test for all people.why does
the Quran not mention him by name and warn us against his lies and
stubbornness? 1. The Dajjal was referred to in the Ayah:
"(al-Anam 6:158)..The day that certain of the signs of thy Lord do come, no good will
it do to a soul to believe in them then, if it believed not before nor
earned righteousness through its Faith". The Dajjal is not mentioned by name in the Quran because he is so
insignificant: he claims to be divine, but he is merely a human being. His
affairs are too contemptible to be mentioned in the Quran. But the
Prophets, out of loyalty to Allah, warned their people about the Dajjal
and the tribulations and misguiding miracles he would bring. It is enough
for us to know the reports of the Prophets and the many reports from the
Prophet Mohammad (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam). So the
Dajjal is not mentioned in the Qur'an because he is contemptible; and the
fact that he is not mentioned means that it will be a great test. The facts about the Dajjal and his lies are obvious and do not need
further emphasis. This is often the case when something is very clear. ALLAH did not mention the Dajjal in the Quran because He ALLAH(subhanahu wa
ta'ala) knew that the Dajjal would not be able to lead His true servants
astray; he would only increase their faith, their submission to Allah and
His Messenger, their belief in the Truth, and their rejection of
falsehood. For this reason the believer in ALLAH and the Last day, whom the Dajjal overpowers will
say, when he(the dajjal) revives him, "By Allah, it has only increased my
understanding and I am totally convinced more than ever before that you are the dajjal the one-eyed liar about whom Rasulallah (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) spoke."
Al-Mughirah ibn Shubah said, "No-one asked Rasulallah (sallallahu alayhe
wa sallam) more questions about the Dajjal than I did. He said, 'You
should not worry about him, because he will not be able to harm you. I
said, 'But they say that he will have much food and water! He said, 'He is
too insignificant in the sight of Allah to have all that." (Muslim.)(so all that he has with him is ticks and deceit)
Al-Mughirah ibn Shu'bah said, "No-one asked Rasulallah (sallallahu alayhe
wa sallam) more questions about the Dajjal than I did." One of the
narrators said, "What did you ask him?" Al-Mughirah said, "I said, 'They
say that the Dajjal will have a mountain of bread and meat, and a river of
water. Rasulallah (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) said, 'He is too
insignificant in the sight of Allah to have all that." (Muslim.)
In this time of Great Fitnah! in this time of the dajjal,
Never In the History of human existence did such Evil ever exist until now! it is us the Muslims people of the present day, for whom this small window in time is open. We are the Believeing Muslim people are who witness the Dajjal,The Great deceiver, so those amongst us who rise to the occasion, and reject and resist the Dajjal, only they will be the fortunate ones to reap this golden harvest of true Faith.
Like it was stated earlier, the honor, Dignity and reward for those who stand against and reject the Dajjal,The Great deceiver is unparalleled in the history of islam; What could be the reasons in the elaborate scheme of things that warrant rewards of such magnitude? The principal reason is that the Dajjal deceit and tricks are very powerful,for this reason those who strive to the limits of endurance and perseverance with their lives and their wealth, they are to receive rewards higher than any other among the entire mankind of today!. The Dajjal is calling to mankind, and many will accept him,but the Believing muslim will reject him,The important thing is to be able to reject and resist Dajjal with faith and Absolute Trust in Allah (swt) (Al-Tawakkul A’lal-Allah).Tawwakul is translated here as either trust or dependence. Putting our trust in Allah (SWT) is a matter of belief and contributes to our view regarding this life. To make this point clear, some of the ayahs are quoted as below:
Allah (SWT) says in Surah Al-Imran:160 "If Allah helps you, none can overcome you: If He forsakes you, who is there after that, that can help you ? In Allah, then, let Believers put their trust." In Surah At-Tauba: 51, Allah (SWT) says "Say: 'Nothing will happen to us except what Allah has decreed for us: He is our protector': And on Allah let the Believers put their trust." In Surah Ash-Shu'araa:217 Allah (SWT) says "And put thy trust on the exalted in Might, The Merciful." In Surah Al-Imran:159, Allah (SWT) says"...Then, when thou hast taken a decision, put thy trust in Allah. For Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
All of the above ayahs order Muslims to wholfully and exclusively rely on Allah (SWT) in their lives. It is only Allah who controls this universe, and both good and bad are His decree. The significant element that should always be kept in mind, is the omnipotence of Allah (SWT). Therefore our actions and the material resources available to us do not guarantee the outcome of any of our undertakings. For example our material and physical strength may deceive us into believing that victory in a battle field is inevitable. The truth is that our strength or weakness has no bearing on the outcome of the battle, and it is only by the will of Allah (SWT) that we become victorious or get defeated by the enemy. It was this firm belief that led a handful of Muslims during and after the time of Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) to fight so valiantly against a formidable enemy over and over again.
One may ask, why then do we strive to accomplish any task if we cannot influence its outcome ? The answer is rather simple. The actions that we take fall into three categories: They are either obligated upon us by Allah (SWT), recommended by Him or we are simply allowed to do them. The obligatory actions are taken because Allah (SWT) has ordered them as compulsory. The recommended actions are taken to be rewarded in addition to the rewards we get upon accomplishing the fard. In both of these cases we seek to please Allah (SWT). Actions falling under the third category are taken to achieve certain objectives we anticipate to fulfill. However the certainty of accomplishing those objectives is not under our control. Therefore the cause of initiating any action is not whether we control its outcome. It is the anticipated goal we aim to achieve.It is revealed in the Qur'an that whoever believes in Allah and does good work, whether male or female, Allah will make them live a good life in this world. This is a promise of Allah in Surah An-Nahl, Verse 97, from the creator of human beings. Based on the verse, we will briefly look at how the true believer is saved from the woes of everyday life of the mass, and earns the good life in this world, promised by Allah.
A believer is the one who has absolute faith in the existence of Allah and the Day of Judgment. In every moment of his life, his unique goal is to earn Allah's pleasure. He knows he will have to give an account of every single moment of his life. Unlike the rest, he is aware that his purpose in creation is to worship Allah by always seeking to do what is right and avoiding what is evil, and by fulfilling the commandments of the Qur'an. The believer is therefore never worried about what other people are thinking of him, since his goal is never to please people, but Allah. He always seeks to do what is right regardless of the people around him, because of fear and love of Allah, and awareness of the Hereafter. He is not unduly moved by other people's perception of him because what truly matters is Allah's approval. Most ignorant people worry about what others will think of them, but the believer has no such worries and his deeds are always sincere.
Dajjal sees everything materially, he does not accept the existence, the oneness of Allah and his sovereignty and possession of everything, He ALLAH alone has the sovereign and authority over all things. and he the dajjal trys to presents himself as divine. Dajjal will not be able to have any authority over the believing muslim who denies and reject him as divine and the Believing muslim says, “Our Rabb is Allah! and He alone deserves worship and
We trust him and we seek his protection From your evil, we seek protection with Allah from your fitnah.
Struggle against Dajjal "The Great deceiver" could change with the circumstances and conditions. The criterion in that should be the following hadith, “Try to hinder the wrong with the hand. If that is not possible, then try to hinder it with the tongue. If that is not possible, then turn your heart away from it”. The believer should do everything he/she can to struggle against him. The believer should never condone his any evils. If there is nothing he can do, he is obliged to turn away from it. The believer should not keep silent and refrain from telling the truth lest Dajjal should harm him.
As can be seen, the struggle against Dajjal is not easy. The influence of Dajjal is great and his despotism is fierce; and he will try to silence those who dare to struggle against him. The believer should not lose the sense of struggle and strive as much as (s)he can. (S)He should turn (her) his heart away if (s)he cannot do anything. (S)He should not approach him or his cause as much as possible and stay away from his mischief. The advice of the Rasulallah(sallallahu alayahi was salam) regarding the issue is as follows:
“When you hear the emergence of Dajjal "The Great deceiver", stay away from him because one goes to him with the intention of refusing him but becomes a subject because he gives apprehension to the hearts and deceives and doubts them.”

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
k.ibrahim
02-27-2019, 11:37 PM
who is without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Rasool.''
"O Allah, Shower Your Peace come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family.
Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. O Allah, Shower your blessing upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious". Iam Satisfied with Allâh as My Rabb and Cherisher,Iam Satisfied With Islam as My Din(religion) and Iam satisfied with Muhammad as a Rasulallah (Messenger)sallallahu alaihi was salam . (This is the Statement of ALLAH in the Quran) ” Surah 60 - Al Mumtahinah - Ayat - 001 O ye who believe! Take not my enemies and yours as friends (or protectors),- offering them (your) love, even though they have rejected the Truth that has come to you, and have (on the contrary) driven out the Prophet and yourselves (from your homes), (simply) because ye believe in God your Lord! If ye have come out to strive in My Way and to seek My Good Pleasure, (take them not as friends), holding secret converse of love (and friendship) with them: for I know full well all that ye conceal and all that ye reveal. And any of you that does this has strayed from the Straight Path.
Surah 60 - Al Mumtahinah - Ayat - 002 If they were to get the better of you, they would behave to you as enemies, and stretch forth their hands and their tongues against you for evil: and they desire that ye should reject the Truth. I declare that ALLAH's Enemies as His Enemies, and I donot take His Enemies as Friends or protectors. (The Dajjal and his followers are the Enemies of ALLAH). And I also Declare that the Believers are the Friends of ALLAH, and I donot take them as enemies.
I seek Protection with ALLAH! With the Glorious and Noble Face of ALLAH! With the Complete and Perfect words of ALLAH! With the Exalted Attributes of ALLAH! From the Punishment of Hell; From chastisement in the Grave; From the Trial of Life and Death; From the Mischief of the Dajjal. Another narration is as follows:
“When you hear the emergence of Dajjal, do not approach him as much as possible. A person goes to him thinking that Dajjal is a believer, stays with him for a while and falls into his trap with his doubts.
Approaching Dajjal in this context is not just approaching his body but also his cause which causes confusion in the minds and hearts. The system of Dajjal will be destroyed after he dies. He goes away but leaving a devastating mischief. Hadith advises us to prefer staying at home so as not to be infected with the appealing mischief of Dajjal. Rasulallah(sallallahu alayahi was salam) informs us that before the doomsday there will be mischief like pieces of night time; one will reach the morning as a believer but become an unbeliever by the night time and many people will sell their religion for a piece of worldly benefit. The Sahaba asked him, “What should we do when we reach such a time?" Rasulallah(sallallahu alayahi was salam)said, “Do not become infected by leaving your homes”.The point is not to fall into his trap, to know Dajjal well so as not to be seized by his appealing mischief and carry out the struggle that one should.
Unfortunately, people who do not know Dajjal well can have wrong opinions and fall into his trap because of negligence and ignorance. The famous Dajjal can hunt those people down easily because he adopts methods like deception, fraud, and hypocrisy. Dajjal will be given as a test many miraculous Tricks and Powerful tools of magic.and his Tricks of powerful magic of certain things can only be perform once. there are other things that he will be able to do many times. Make No mistake this is the dajjal the one that every Prophet warn their people against, From the time of Prophet Noah the second Prophet after Prophet Adam, every messenger of Almighty Allah has started to warned about him.So it is must for every one to know about him and his forerunners. Abdullah b. Umar told that Rasulallah(sallallahu alayahi was salam) stood up amongst the people and lauded Allah as He deserved, then he made a mention of the Dajjal and said: I warn you of him and there is no Prophet who has not warned his people against the Dajjal. Even Noah warned (against him) but I am going to tell you a thing which no Prophet told his people You must know that he (the Dajjal) is one-eyed and Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, is not one-eyed…” Sahih Muslim (Book No:41,Hadith No: 7000).

So lets us Muslims develop this understanding that things which appear to be miracles are not a proof for determining the truth from falsehood and the wicked cannot perform Miracles.
2.How do Miracles happen? miracles only occur in an atmosphere of true faith,true belief and true Devotion.A miracle often denotes an event attributed to ALLAH's (divine) intervention, all miracles happen by the will and permission of Allah,When someone makes Dua (supplication)prayer to Allah (SWT) for anything, and if Allah accepts the Dua, then that thing happens miraculously. this is a kind of miracle too? During a sermon in Medinah the second Caliph Omar (RA) called the muslim army general to look back when they were ambushed by the enemy from behind in Persia, and the general heard his voice and was able to defend the attack because of it. This is in the history. Isn't this a miracle. In Islamic/Arabic term this is called "Karamah", but in English there will be no other word than Miracle.So today also miracles happen, but they are different in nature than were performed by the Prophets of Allah, never the less, they still happen only among the Righteous because they are done by Allah's will and permission (SWT) and Allah's rule is for all times, everywhere and forever.
1. Illusions
Some things are just Illusions of the Eye and a deception. We have in the Qur'an the Example of the magicians in the court of the Firaun at the time of Moses(pbuh).
Al Qur'an 20:65-69
65They (the magicians) said: "O Moses! whether wilt thou that thou throw (first) or that we be the first to throw?"
66He said "Nay throw ye first!" Then behold their ropes and their rods so it seemed to him on account of their magic began to be in lively motion!
67So Moses conceived in his mind a (sort of) fear.
68We said: "Fear not! for thou hast indeed the upper hand:
69"Throw that which is in thy right hand: quickly will it swallow up that which they have faked.What they have faked is but a magician's trick: and the magician thrives not (no matter) where he goes."
So again Illusions and magicians tricks are no proof of truth.
. Through Jinns
We know that Allah has created the parallel world of Jinns and given them also a free will like He has given humans. The Jinns have been given certain abilities by Allah which we cannot even perceive. An example of what can be done by Jinns is given in the Qur'an in Surah Naml 27:38-39
"38He said (to his own men): "Ye Chiefs! which of you can bring me her (Queen of Sheba's) throne before they come to me in submission?"
39Said an Ifrit of the Jinns: "I will bring it to thee before thou rise from thy Council: indeed I have full strength for the purpose and may be trusted."
Among the Jinns there are some who are believers and some who are disbelievers as it is mentioned in the Qur'an in Surah Jinn 72:1-15and in Surah Ahqaf 46:29-33.
The disbelievers from among the Jinns help humans do such fake miracles(magic) to cause many people to stray from the straight path. The Jinns with their abilities can do such things that appear incredible and miraculous to people who do not know about the world of Jinns and their abilities. They want to spread unbelief, Shirk and misguidance and they are to a great extent successful with ignorant people. We should firmly follow what has been given in point 1 above that such miracles(magic) are not a criteria of determining the right from wrong. The people who take various help from the Jinns regarding them the Qur'an says in Surah Jinn 72:6
"True there were persons among mankind who took shelter with persons among the Jinns but they increased them in folly."
Our criteria is the Qur'an and the Sahih Hadith! What is proven from there we will accept and what is not proven we will leave. The Qur'an and the Sahih Hadith prove to us that such "miracles---magic--tricks"are not the criteria of judging right from wrong.
Dajjal is an unbeliever; he will start a war against Islam and will attack in every chance he gets. There is no need to say that people who know those things and follow him nevertheless will risk themselves. Even their deeds will not be useful for them. As the Prophet says for the people who submit to Dajjal “none of their good acts will be of any use.Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) explained Dajjal one morning. He lowered Dajjal so much and emphasized (his mischief) so much that we thought he was in that date garden (in person).Seeking refuge in Allah from the mischief of Dajjal, Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam)he had taught them this prayer that he often repeated himself: “I seek refuge in You from the mischief of Dajjal.In addition, after finishing the final tashahhud of the prayer (salat) he advised us to seek refuge in Allah from the following four things: the Hell torment, the grave torment, the mischief of life and death and the evil of Masihu’d Dajjal.Including those Sunnah prayers in his principles of methods, also mentioned avoiding the mischief of Dajjal in the prayers he made after morning (fajr) and evening (maghrib) prayers:
O Allah! I seek Your protection from the torture of hell, and I seek Your protection from the torture of the grave, and I seek refuge with You from the mischief of life and death, and I seek Your protection from the mischief of Dajjal pretending as Messiah. Memorising certain Ayat from Surat al-Kahf. Al-Hafiz al-Dhahabi said, "Seeking refuge with Allah from the Dajjal is mentioned in many Mutawatir Ahadith (those with numerous lines of narrators). One way of doing this is to memorise ten Ayat from Surat al-Kahf." Abul-Dira reported that Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) said, "Whoever memorises the first ten Ayat of Surat al-Kahf will be protected from the Dajjal." (Abu Dawud)
Keeping away from the Dajjal! One way to be protected from the tribulation of the Dajjal is to live in Madina or Makkah. Abu Hurayrah reported that Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) said, "There are angels standing at the gates of Madina; neither plague nor the Dajjal can enter it." (al-Bukhari, Muslim.) Abu Bakr reported that Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam)said, "The terror caused by the Dajjal will not enter Madina. At that time it will have seven gates; there will be two angels guarding every gate." (al-Bukhari) Anas said, "Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) said, 'The Dajjal will come to Madina, and he will find angles guarding it. Neither plague nor the Dajjal will enter it, inshallah.' " (at-Tirmidhi, al-Bukhari)It has been proven in the Saheeh Hadith that the Dajjal will not enter Makkah or Madina, because the angels will prevent him from entering these two places which are sanctuaries and are safe from him. When he camps at the salt-marsh (Sabkhah) of Madina, it will be shaken by three tremors - either physically or metaphorically - and every hypocrite will go out to join the Dajjal. On that day, Madina will be cleansed of its dross and will be refined and purified; and Allah knows best. Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) also advises reading the first 10 verses of the Chapter al-Kahf to avoid the mischief of Dajjal.“Among his mischief is that he has a heaven and a hell by his side. However, his hell is Heaven and his heaven is Hell. Whoever is tested with his fire should ask for help from Allah and read the first 10 verses of the Chapter al-Kahf. Then, his fire will give coolness and peace as it happened to Abraham.
In addition, apart from the narration for protection from the evil of Dajjal, there are narrations that say, “One who reads the Chapter al-Kahf will be protected from the mischief of Dajjal“one who reads the last 10 verses and “one who memorizes the first ten verses will be protected.
What is the Divine Wisdom in the reading that chapter (surah)?
In that chapter, ALLAH, the Almighty, is introduced with His personality and attributes and it is explained how, with His help, Ashab-u Kahf were rescued from the evil of the ruler of the time, Dakyanus. One can be protected from the evil of Dajjal with the help of ALLAH. That chapter gives the believers that security and Protection. An important wisdom of the fact that that chapter has been read in Masjids every Friday since the time of the Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) , And is a Protection with Allah's words til the day of Judgment, from the evil of The Dajjal. When Muhammed al-Hejazi (d. 1625) evaluates the advice of reading the Chapter al-Kahf for the protection from the mischief of Dajjal, he says that Dajjal can only be resisted with the Words of ALLAH(the Qur’an and the Sunnah of Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) . He explains the secret as:One who is strong against Dajjal is strong only with theWords of ALLAH (Qur’an and Sunnah of Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam). The tricks, doubts and apprehensions of Dajjal cannot influence, in any way, a person who has the Qur’an and Sunnah in his heart, and who Truely Love Islam(the Deen of ALLAH)who fills his heart and Soul with its sacred truths and practices .
You have too have a True Love for ALLAH!, His Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam)!,and His Deen!(ISLAM)!!!

k.ibrahim
02-27-2019, 11:40 PM
I seek Protection with ALLAH! With the Glorious and Noble Face of ALLAH! With the Complete and Perfect words of ALLAH! With the Exalted Attributes of ALLAH! From the Punishment of Hell; From chastisement in the Grave; From the Trial of Life and Death; From the Mischief of the Dajjal.-----------------
The Dajjal will be in possession of two things similar to heaven and hell. What it will claim to be its heaven will actually be hell and what it will call to be its hell, will turn out to be heaven. If you are present at that time, try to enter into its hell; that will be heaven for you. We the Muslims people have become blind Hearted,So blind hearted that the Enemies of ALLAH are over most of the masjids in Houston,tx and throughout america. The First Proof that they are against Islam is that they allow Wickedness and corruption to continue to go on in the masjids, The Second Proof is that their racist attitude and behavior toward other Muslims,The Third Proof is that their makeing friends with people who are openly against islam. they were put in strategic positions years ago,so that when the Muslims world would started to change and the dajjal would appear then they would be in charge of everything, there is no doubt that this is the case! these people are followers of the dajjal, and they are his supporters, these are people who have made it easy for this Enemy of ALLAH,This Kafir to live in the america.this is his time! O muslims people we must rejected this Black hearted wicked Kafir the dajjal!,(THE ANTICHRIST)he is also the Enemy of mankind! his goal in this life is to destroy the Dignity of the Humanbeing and to bring mankind in to disgrace before the eyes of ALLAH forever,through deception and trickery.the deceit and trick are design to lead mankind to blindly worship him(the dajjal) as a deity.And his False promise of paradise which in reality is Hell! And he promises nothing but Deceit. Dajjal will have a false paradise, where he will admit his friends, and a false hell, where he will throw his opponentsDajjal will have a false paradise, where he will admit his friends, and a false hell, where he will throw his opponents. what is the dajjal heaven? it is anything that the Human Nafs's loves and desires. And what is the dajjal hell? it is anything that the nafs's dislike or Hate! Those people who will accept Dajjal's sexuality based heaven will be cast into ALLAH's Real Hell! and those people who will enter Islam wholeheartedly and become real Muslims will be cast into Dajjal's False hell. It will persuade people to implement the new age, modern man-made laws, and limits in order to be progressive and live in wealth, prosperity and civility. In short, people will be asked to enjoy the bliss of heaven as it knows and enjoys.The whole of mankind will never accept the dajjal or his false promises! But In the course of time,a great number of mankind will indeed accepted the Dajjal offer to entered its False promised of heaven, .In the False heaven of the dajjal there is no peace or tranquility! it was not ment to be! that is why crime levels of every society continue to rise at alarming rates; murder, theft, rape, arson, there is no end to the list. By far the worst of it all is the result of acceptance of the God-forsaken, soulless education system of the Dajjal. With the tring to banish the Islamic education prescribed by Allah, human beings seem to have lost all moral goodness, character and have reached the levels of the lowest animals.. By haveing sex in the Public and people standing around watching. With No regard for human life or human worth, men continue to kill and maim one another, burn down their dwellings and rape women,In the process hundreds of thousands of people, men, women, children, infants, old and infirm people are killed and maimed, homes, hospitals, schools, places of worship are destroyed by our bombs, bullets, rockets and missiles. this is the hand of the Sufyani in Syria! The Dajjal will be in possession of huge quantities of ˜wealth meaning sustenance from which it will distribute among those it wants. Those who oppose it will not be provided for from it, whereas those who submit to it will dwell in prosperity. In this manner the Dajjal will enforce misery on the Muslims.The word Wealth means food, clothing, housing, money, cars, jewelry and all otherworldly possessions. Who can deny or refute the fact that today the lion share of this world wealth lies in the hands of the Judeo-Christian civilization, namely, (the System of Dajjal.) The question now is who is the beneficiary of this wealth? Undoubtedly, it is among those who have wholeheartedly accepted its(the dajjal) dominion over them and abide by it, disregarding the ways prescribed by the Creator of althings. Those who dare to so much as even hold views different than that of the Dajjal are deprived of its bounties, (although in view of the present scenario it is next to impossible) (scenario-an outline of the plot of a dramatic sequence of event especially with several detailed plans.) And those who accept the Dajjal way of life and enter his Fake heaven will realize that it is in fact hell. Whereas those who remain in the Dajjal hell, will find themselves in heaven. the Dajjal paradise is actually hell for its inhabitants.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.