/* */

PDA

View Full Version : About the Hour?

k.ibrahim
02-27-2019, 11:49 PM
Bismillahir Rahman nir Raheem. In Sahih al-Bukhari, there is a hadith which states that a Bedouin asked Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) about the Hour. He said, "It will surely come to pass. What have you prepared for it?" The man said, "O Messenger of Allah, I have not prepared much in the way of prayer and good works, but I love Allah and HisRasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam)." Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam)said, "You will be with those you love."The Muslims had never rejoiced as much they did when they heard this hadith. (You will be with those you love.!"You will be with those you love.!!"You will be with those you love.!!!"a person who has the Qur’an and Sunnah in his heart, and who Truely Love Islam(the Deen of ALLAH)who fills his heart and Soul with its sacred truths and practices .
You have too have a True Love for ALLAH!, His Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam)!,and His Deen!(ISLAM)!!!Imam Ahmad reported via Abu Nudrah that Abu Sa'id said: "One day the Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam)led us in praying the afternoon prayer (salatul-'asr). Then he stood and addressed us until sunset. He mentioned everything that was to happen until the Day of Resurrection, and left nothing unsaid. Some of us remembered it, and some of us forgot it. One of the things he said was: 'O people, this world is full of attractive temptations. Allah has appointed you as vicegerents (Khalifah) in this world, and He will see how you will act. So guard yourselves against the temptations of this world and of women.' Towards the end of this speech, he said, 'The sun is about to set, and what remains of this world, compared to what has passed, is like what remains of this day compared to what has passed.' "
'Ali ibn Zayd ibn Jad'an al-Timi narrated some gharib and munkar. Imam Ahmad reported via Abu Nudrah that Abu Sa'id said,Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam)led us in praying the afternoon prayer (salatul-'asr).Then he stood and addressed us until sunset,Towards the end of this speech,Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam)said 'The sun is about to set, and what remains of this world, compared to what has passed, is like what remains of this day compared to what has passed.' "
' Ali ibn Zayd ibn Jad'an al-Timi narrated some gharib and munkar ahadith - which could bring into question the validity of this hadith. But there are some reports which are similar to this hadith, and which were transmitted with different isnads. Part of this hadith is in Sahih Muslim, through Abu Nudrah on the authority of Abu Sa'id. This hadith refers to something which is beyond any doubt: what remains of this world, compared to what has passed, is very little. In spite of that, no-one can know exactly how much time is left except Allah, and no-one can know exactly how much time has passed, except Allah.
Hudhayfah ibn al-Yaman said, "People used to ask Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam), about good things, but I used to ask him about bad things because I was afraid that they might overtake me. I said, 'O Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam), we were lost in ignorance (jahiliyyah) and evil, then Allah brought this good (i.e. Islam). Will some evil come after this good thing?' He said, 'Yes' I asked, 'And will some good come after that evil?' He said, 'Yes, but it will be tainted with some evil' I asked, 'How will it be tainted?' He said, 'There will be some people who will lead others on a path different from mine. You will see good and bad in them." I asked, 'Will some evil come after that good?' He said, 'Some people will be standing and calling at the gates of Hell; whoever responds to their call, they will throw him into the Fire.' I said, 'O Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam), describe them for us.' He said, 'They will be from our own people, and will speak our language.' I asked, 'What do you advise me to do if I should live to see that?' He said, 'Stick to the main body (jama'ah) of the Muslims and their leader (imam). I asked, What if there is no main body and no leader?' He said 'Isolate yourself from all of these sects, even if you have to eat the roots of trees until death overcomes you while you are in that state.'"
'Abdullah ibn Mas'ud said: "The Prophet said, 'Islam began as something strange, and it will revert to being strange as it was in the beginning, so good tidings for the strangers.' Someone asked, 'Who are the strangers?' He said, 'The ones who break away from their people (literally, 'tribes') for the sake of Islam.' " (this is Ibrahim comment that as I told you in this time we are living in there are 30 Dajjals some Significance and other insignificance,the ones sitting in Positions authority and Power over the Lands are Significance.they are all over the world,but most of them are in the U.S. and most of them that are in the U.S. are Mix with the Muslims tring to Hide. the Significance one among the Muslims in Houston,Tx, He looks like he's from Indonesia, and Go's by the Name Yunsi; the Truth of the matter is that the army of the Dajjal is in every masjid in the muslim world and among every people,they have had time to mix with every People in the world, and there Job is to deceives every Believing muslim and all people, There is the Dajjal as an unseen forces,that will attacks the Humanbing in his sleep and that person will go to sleep a Believer and wakeup a Disbeliever, and some people will reach the morning as a believers but become an unbelievers by the night time and many people will sell their religion for a piece of worldly benefit.
He will cause drought to those who disbelieve in him, resulting in starvation and hardship for them. The most virtuous act is to remember ALLAH! During those trying times the Mu'mineen (Believers) will satiate their hunger through the recitation of Subhanallah and La'ilaha Ilallahu. (Tawakkul ALLAH!)(Tawakkul ALLAH!!)(Tawakkul ALLAH!!!)Dhikrullah!!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.