/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Time! What remains of this world?),

k.ibrahim
02-27-2019, 11:59 PM
""Bismillahir Rahman nir Raheem.
I testify that there is none worthy of worship besides Allah
And I testify that Muhammad (Sallallaho-Alaihe-Wa-Sallam) is his beloved servant and messenger."O Allah, Shower Your Peace come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family.
Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. O Allah, Shower your blessing upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious". Iam Satisfied with Allâh as My Rabb and Cherisher,Iam Satisfied With Islam as My Din(religion) and Iam satisfied with Muhammad as a Rasulallah (Messenger)sallallahu alaihi was salam . (This is the Statement of ALLAH in the Quran) ” Surah 60 - Al Mumtahinah - Ayat - 001 O ye who believe! Take not my enemies and yours as friends (or protectors),- offering them (your) love, even though they have rejected the Truth that has come to you, and have (on the contrary) driven out the Prophet and yourselves (from your homes), (simply) because ye believe in God your Lord! If ye have come out to strive in My Way and to seek My Good Pleasure, (take them not as friends), holding secret converse of love (and friendship) with them: for I know full well all that ye conceal and all that ye reveal. And any of you that does this has strayed from the Straight Path.
Surah 60 - Al Mumtahinah - Ayat - 002 If they were to get the better of you, they would behave to you as enemies, and stretch forth their hands and their tongues against you for evil: and they desire that ye should reject the Truth. I declare that ALLAH's Enemies as His Enemies, and I donot take His Enemies as Friends or protectors. (The Dajjal and his followers are the Enemies of ALLAH). And I also Declare that the Believers are the Friends of ALLAH, and I donot take them as enemies.----------------------------------In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Surah 40. The Believer. 7. "Those who sustain the Throne (of Allah. and those around it Sing Glory and Praise to their Lord; believe in Him; and implore Forgiveness for those who believe: "Our Lord! Thy Reach is over all things, in Mercy and Knowledge. Forgive, then, those who turn in Repentance, and follow Thy Path; and preserve them from the Penalty of the Blazing Fire! 8. "And grant, our Lord! that they enter the Gardens of Eternity, which Thou hast promised to them, and to the righteous among their fathers, their wives, and their posterity! For Thou art (He), the Exalted in Might, Full of Wisdom. 9. "And preserve them from (all) ills; and any whom Thou dost preserve from ills that Day,- on them wilt Thou have bestowed Mercy indeed: and that will be truly (for them) the highest Achievement". Hudhayfah ibn al-Yaman said, "People used to ask Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam), about good things, but I used to ask him about bad things because I was afraid that they might overtake me. I said, 'O Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam), we were lost in ignorance (jahiliyyah) and evil, then Allah brought this good (i.e. Islam). Will some evil come after this good thing?' He said, 'Yes' I asked, 'And will some good come after that evil?' He said, 'Yes, but it will be tainted with some evil' I asked, 'How will it be tainted?' He said, 'There will be some people who will lead others on a path different from mine. You will see good and bad in them." I asked, 'Will some evil come after that good?' He said, 'Some people will be standing and calling at the gates of Hell; whoever responds to their call, they will throw him into the Fire.' I said, 'O Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam), describe them for us.' He said, 'They will be from our own people, and will speak our language.' I asked, 'What do you advise me to do if I should live to see that?' He said, 'Stick to the main body (jama'ah) of the Muslims and their leader (imam). I asked, What if there is no main body and no leader?' He said 'Isolate yourself from all of these sects, even if you have to eat the roots of trees until death overcomes you while you are in that state. "Many of the things that Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam)Have spoken about are Unfolding everyday in our lives, He! Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi wassalam)said that there would be a people who will be standing and calling at the gates of Hell!, He(sallallhu alaihi was salam) describe these people and said they will be from our own people, and will speak our Language, and Whoever responds to their call, will be throw into the Fire. In this time that we are liveing in, we have seen such people,we have seen such people with good and bad in them who are leading others Muslim people on a path different from that of Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam). we have seen good tainted with some evil. Every word that Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi wassalam) had spoken of has become the reality of our lived. we are living in a time where a person can not tell the Good people from the bad. And on another occasion, Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi wassalam)Led the after noon prayer(salatul-asr). and then He(sallallahu alaihi was salam) stood up and addressed the Sahaba until sunset. He mentioned everything that was to happen until the Day of Resurrection and left nothing unsaid,and towards the end of this speech, Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam)said the sun is about to set, and What remains of this world, compared to what has passed is like what remains of this day compared to what has passed. Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) refers to something in this Hadith which is beyond any doubt; What remains of this world,compared to what has passed is very little. but in this time no one can know exactly how much time is left Except ALLAH; and no one can know exactly how much time has passed, Except ALLAH!The deeds of the Sahabah and the deeds of the people at the end of time. It was narrated that Rasulullah (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said: "After you there are going to be days of patience. The patience during that time is like the one clutching on to a hot coal. The one who works and does good deeds during that time will receive the reward of fifty men who do deeds similar to him." They asked, "O Rasulullah, fifty people of them (at that time)?" He (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) answered, "The reward of fifty from among you (the Companions)." (Abu Dawud; Tirmidhi; Ibn Maajah; al-Maruzi, as-Sunnah, # 35; Tabarani, al-Kabir and numerous others)
(In order to understand this issue we must note that there are two types of reward, the reward for knowledge and the reward for accompanying the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). Some later members of the ummah may do deeds that are greater in reward than similar actions on the part of some of the Sahaabah because they will have no one to support and help them, and because they will be subject to a great deal of temptation, but they will not have the reward of having accompanied Rasulullah (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) and met him.
Ibn Hajar said: "The hadith “The righteous among them of later times will have the reward of fifty of you” does not mean that people other than the Sahabah are superior to the sahabah, ALLAH said that the Sahabah are the Best of All the People on Earth, simply because having more reward does not prove that one is superior. Moreover, the difference in reward is with regard to the same type of deed. But the superiority attained by one who saw Rasulullah (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) cannot be matched by anyone. This is how we may interpret the ahadith quoted above." (Fathu'l-Bari, 7/7)
Shaykhu'l-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah said: "They –meaning the later members of the ummah– may have good deeds equivalent to those of fifty men among the Sahabah, of the deeds that they did at that time. That is because the Sahabah had help and support in that, whereas those who come later may not have help and support. But the fact that the reward will be multiplied for them in cases where it is not multiplied for the Sahabah does not mean that they are better than the Sahabah or that their virtue is any greater than that of the Sahabah. What the Sahabah achieved in terms of faith, Jihaad and fighting the people of this earth by supporting Rasulullah (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam), believing what he (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said and obeying his (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) teachings before his call spread, his word prevailed, the number of his supporters increased and the proof of his Prophethood became widely known, indeed when the believers were so few in number and the disbelievers and hypocrites were so many, and the believers spent their wealth for the sake of Allah, seeking His pleasure in that situation, is something that no one can achieve the like of any more. As it says in Sahihayn, Rasulallah (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said: “Do not curse the Sahabah, for by the One in Whose hand is my soul, if any one of you spent the equivalent of Mount Uhud in gold, he would not attain the level of any one of them, or even come half way." (Majmu al-Fatawa, 13/65-66)
He also said: "With regard to the words “They will have the reward of fifty of you(Sahabah) because you have supporters who help you to do good and they will not have any supporters who will help them to do good,” this is correct in a case where a deed done by a single person among those who come later are like the deed done by a group of people among those who came before, so he will have the reward of fifty. But you should not imagine that one of those who come later will do deeds like those of some of the major Sahabah such as Abu Bakr (ra) and Umar (ra), for there will never again be Another Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) Or a Prophet like Muhammad (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam)Nor will there ever be another Abu Bakr(ra) Nor another Umar(ra)Nor will there be any People Like the Sahabah with whom people may do deeds like those that were done with Muhammad Rasulallah (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam). With regard to the words, “My ummah is like the rain, I do not know whether the first of it is better or the last of it,” although this hadith is not very sound, what it means is that among those who come later there will be those who are similar to those who came before, But not Equal to those who came before, and they will be close, But not so close that the one who tries to compare them will see that there is no real comparison., . This is glad tidings for those who come later, that among them will be those who are close to those who came before them, as it says in another hadith: “The best of my ummah are the first and the last, and between them there will be some crookedness. Would that I could see my brethren.” They said, “Are we not your brethren?” He (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said, “You are my companions.” This shows that precedence was given to the Sahabah, because they alone are his (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) companions, which is a higher status than merely being brothers.” (Majmu al-Fatawa, 11/370-371)
The Holy Quran is The Nur(light)of inspiration, And Rasulallah (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam)is the Living inspiration,the Living Example of the Quran,When He(sallallahu alaihi was salam)was walking on this Earth among men, His life was the Light That inspired the Hearts of the Sahabah and Men from around the World. And today that inspirational example of excellence, lived on in the Lives of Billions of Muslims around the World. In this later time that we are living in we Muslims People donot have the Physical present of Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam)as a comford and a physical inspiration,but He(sallallahu alaihi was salam)and His Sahabah are still our Heroes, our real life Heroes, And we Muslims people today are in need of such Heroes,that will light the Torch of truth that will burn in the Hearts of Men once again. The Light(Nur) of Islam, the Light(Nur)of Din has not gone out, It still burn very bright in,on the Pages of the Holy Quran, but the hearts of the people,of the Muslims are so Dark, that the Nur(Light)of the Quran has very littie effect, So the Din(Islam) has become like a Hot coal,this is the time of Patience and good works,
Patience is one of the most important qualities demanded of those who claim to love Allâh, as the degree of patience determines those who are sincere in their claim and those who are not. The degree of patience needed to endure hardship and difficulties in order to please the Beloved proves the sincerity of one’s love. Many claim to love Allâh, but when Allâh tests them with hardship, they forget the true essence of love. No-one can adhere to the love of Allâh except those who are patient and persevering (as-sâbirûn). If it were not for the test of hardship and sincerity, there would be no proof of the sincerity of a person’s love of Allâh. The one whose love of Allâh is greater, has a greater degree of patience.
Therefore, Allâh has attributed the quality of patience to His close friends (awliyâ) and most beloved. He said about His beloved slave Ayyûb (AS): “…Truly We found him full of patience and constancy. How excellent in Our service! Ever did he turn (to Us)!” (Sâd 38:44) Allâh instructed the most beloved to Him of everything He created to have patience in accepting His decree and told him that patience comes only by the help of Allâh. He praised those who have patience and promised them the best of rewards: the rewards of others are defined and limited, but the reward of as-sâbirûn is without measure. Patience is vital at all levels of Islâm, îmân and ihsân, as well as being a major element in îmân (faith) and tawakkul (putting one’s trust in Allâh).
Patience for the sake of Allâh, by the help of Allâh and in accepting the decree of Allâh
1. Patience for the sake of Allâh, hoping for His rewards and fearing His punishment.
2. Patience by the help of Allâh, as man realizes that he has no patience himself, and has no power to acquire patience. Rather, he knows: “there is no power and no strength except by (the help of) Allâh.”
3. Patience in accepting the decree of Allâh, as man realizes that Allâh is the only one Who is controlling the affairs of the universe, so he will patiently accept the ruling and decree of Allâh, regardless of what it may mean for him in the way of ease or hardship.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.