/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Getting health recovery or restored to normality

Bmh2019
03-03-2019, 02:56 PM
Is it futile hoping on being recovered to normality to drive, work and get on with living after a stroke, or is recovery from aallah not a thing he intervenes in as he too adheres to worldly laws of nature snd science priciples. Who is in charge.is human design full of weakness and flaws it cannot recover its functions from strokes etc when It is claimed himsns made in best form but its nit robust and full of flaws in design by the all cabable Allah.

Its contradictory?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
03-06-2019, 08:52 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Everything happens with the will of Allah, so there is no futility in hope in Allah as He is the Healer (Al Shafee), Capable of all things (Al Qaadir), and the Answerer (Al Mujeeb). So make du'a, seek treatment with the hope of Allah to bring healing through the treatment, and bear the trial with patience because you will be greatly rewarded for that.

Bmh2019
03-07-2019, 12:28 AM
Godd reminders

- - - Updated - - -

Yhsnks for recap

Nájlá
03-07-2019, 01:56 AM
:sl:

Everything happens with the will of Allah (SWT) and HE is capable of All things. Also know that any worry, harm, or depression --even a thorn's prick, Allah expiates his sins because of it. So this is a blessing and a mercy from Allah (SWT). Never think Allah is not aware of you or unable to heal you.

may be that you hate something when it is good for you and it may be that you love something when it is bad for you. Allah knows and you do not know.” (Qur’an, 2:216).
Abu Sa'id al-Khudri r.a. reported that the Prophet said: Whenever a Muslim is afflicted with a hardship, sickness, sadness, worry, harm, or depression --even a thorn's prick, Allah expiates his sins because of it.

Recorded by Bukhari in al-Adab ul-Mufrad (no. 493), verified authentic by al-Albani

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AbdurRahman.
03-07-2019, 06:53 AM
Imam al busairi got his stroke cured; we cannot expect to get it cured as quickly and miraculously as his, however, the more trust we have that Allah will and can cure and the more good actions we do, the quicker InshAllah we can hope to be cured.

Check out Imam Busairis fascinating story!:

https://m.facebook.com/notes/abu-moh...2193801440196/

Bmh2019
03-07-2019, 10:05 AM
Good reference point

- - - Updated - - -

Good replies

- - - Updated - - -

Good replies

Bmh2019
03-07-2019, 12:21 PM
Can faith in Allah to give good recovery after a stroke really work when it realtes to biological phydmsixal conditions like getting sight repaired to satisfactory standards and abilty to use lumbs satisfafyltorily to donthings kike a sveragw person. Or does science and phylysical matter overrule and dominate as per science these recoveries are not possible and does aallah comply to these laws he made

Bmh2019
03-09-2019, 11:03 PM
Is there a non fb version as i Dont have or like fb

Eric H
03-10-2019, 07:04 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Bmiah;

Allah can help in ways that doctors can't. In 2011 I had tests done for cancer, about a month later the doctor phoned and said he urgently wanted to see me, it was non – Hodgkin Lymphoma. This was a name I recognised, our friend had this cancer, and died a few months later. I prayed for the wisdom, strength and peace to do God’s will, whether the cancer was a death sentence, or just an inconvenience. I can only say that from the moment of making this prayer, I have experienced a profound sense of peace, and the thought of cancer has never troubled me for a moment.

Cancer could be a truly worrying process, you wait a month or two for tests, you wait for the results, and you wait for more treatment and tests. I have never once prayed for healing, at the age of 62, the prayer for healing seemed too complicated, it might or might not be my time to go. Recognising this profound sense of peace comes from God, gives me reason to be thankful.

We all die, so death is not the final problem, I am approaching seventy, so I know my health is on a downward spiral and the thought of strokes becomes more of a reality. But Allah will never place a burden on us that we cannot carry, so I pray for the wisdom, peace and the strength to live with any health problems that come my way.

In the spirit of trusting in Allah;
Eric

Bmh2019
03-11-2019, 02:34 AM
Wa’alaykum salam Mr Eric.
It’s helpful of you to share your experience about that[emoji1303]

AbdurRahman.
03-11-2019, 07:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bmiah
Imam Busiriرحمة الله عليه composed the Qaseedah after suffering from a stroke which left him partially paralyzed. He رحمة الله عليهprayed to Allah Almighty to make well and bestow him recovery from his disease. Then, after praying, heرحمة الله عليه fell asleep. In his dream, he رحمة الله عليه saw himself reciting the Qaseedah upon Nabi Akram. After reciting, Nabi Akram touched the paralyzed part of his body and put his Burdah (blanket) over him. When Hadhrat Imaam Saalih Sharaf-ud-Deen Al-Busiri رحمة الله عليه awoke, he رحمة الله عليه discovered that he رحمة الله عليه had been cured of his paralysis.

Bmh2019
03-11-2019, 07:41 AM
Aslalkm.
That is a good pointof reference from you.
How can this or sonething else help a random person affected bythe effects of a stroke. Is there any spuernatural, prayer, supplication types or suggested methods that can defy obstacles and help persons in getting back to their usual comptent self again.

MazharShafiq
03-11-2019, 08:10 AM
yes Everything happens with the will of Allah, so there is no futility in hope in Allah as He is the Healer (Al Shafee), Capable of all things (Al Qaadir), and the Answerer (Al Mujeeb).

Eric H
03-11-2019, 08:34 AM

Is there any spuernatural, prayer, supplication types or suggested methods that can defy obstacles and help persons in getting back to their usual comptent self again.
How does Allah benefit if he heals our affliction?

Think of it this way, suppose someone prays for a promotion at work; and then he gets that promotion. Does he then have to spend more time focusing on his new job? Does he then enjoy all the extra money and power from the new job, or does he then give thanks and devote his life to Allah? We have to try and think which is more important to us; is it our health and worldly benefits, or is it striving to do the will of Allah?

If we feel that striving to do the will of Allah is the most important thing to do, we should ask for the wisdom and help to put Allah first; whether we are in good health or not.

There are seven billion people on this planet, why should Allah choose to help any one particular person? I think the answer depends on how we respond to Allah in the long run, are we willing to repent and change ourselves?

In the spirit of striving to do the will of Allah;
Eric

Bmh2019
03-11-2019, 09:00 AM
Good point

- - - Updated - - -

Because there is no written contract that i asked to be sent to earth with this baggage of obstacles. I was not informed of the obtacles and drwawbacks and kack of help i would get. There is no reference to this anywhere. If you understand my point

AbdurRahman.
03-11-2019, 12:52 PM
Aslalkm.
That is a good pointof reference from you.
How can this or sonething else help a random person affected bythe effects of a stroke. Is there any spuernatural, prayer, supplication types or suggested methods that can defy obstacles and help persons in getting back to their usual comptent self again.
Brother, there is no such special prayer for run of the mill sinners like us to be miraculously cured in one day. Our only hope is to get cured faster than it usually takes, so let's say it takes approximately ten years to get cured fully from stroke, then we can hope to get cured by 5 InshAllah, however the more we please Allah the more likely He is to help us

So rather then complain and be miserable, you should engage yourself in constant worship; zikr, Quran tilawat and salaah (as much as possible). Also repentance for your past sins

When you engage in the above and remain patient over your disability, then however long it takes to be cured, you will at least feel peace and be spending your time in a beneficial way

Bmh2019
03-11-2019, 01:42 PM
Thankyou for your opininion

azc
03-11-2019, 06:12 PM
https://qaseedaburdah.wordpress.com/...0%2C2428496211

azc
03-11-2019, 06:46 PM
Is it futile hoping on being recovered to normality to drive, work and get on with living after a stroke, or is recovery from aallah not a thing he intervenes in as he too adheres to worldly laws of nature snd science priciples. Who is in charge.is human design full of weakness and flaws it cannot recover its functions from strokes etc when It is claimed himsns made in best form but its nit robust and full of flaws in design by the all cabable Allah. Its contradictory?
May Allah :swt: bless you with shifa e kamila and aajila. Ameen

Bmh2019
03-11-2019, 07:16 PM
Salam to you

The Prince
03-11-2019, 09:13 PM
Is it futile hoping on being recovered to normality to drive, work and get on with living after a stroke, or is recovery from aallah not a thing he intervenes in as he too adheres to worldly laws of nature snd science priciples. Who is in charge.is human design full of weakness and flaws it cannot recover its functions from strokes etc when It is claimed himsns made in best form but its nit robust and full of flaws in design by the all cabable Allah.

Its contradictory?
Its not contradictory at all.

Allah swt has power over all things. He can cure anyone of any illness at any time he wishes to do so. There are many miraculous recovery stories on the net. All of them have recieved the shifaa from Allah swt either as a test or acceptance of dua and has become a means for us of to take lesson from their stories of Allahs power.

Dnt lose hope. Allah can still cure you to even better health than you had before. All you have to do is keep on praying. And if Allah decides not to give you health, all your duas will be added to your book of deeds on the day of judgement.

Maybe this will tip the scales in your favour.

May Allah swt grant you health in this world and make you one of the successful ones in the hereafter.

IslamLife00
03-12-2019, 08:28 PM
Your thread reminds me of a story about Robert Davila

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF-5XzQAmGw

They visited Robert Davila

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWGXw9lpll4

Bmh2019
03-12-2019, 09:15 PM
Good points, makes rational sense too.

Bmh2019
03-12-2019, 09:52 PM
No audio is working

- - - Updated - - -

I guess your comment makes rational sense

- - - Updated - - -

I guess your comment makes rational sense

- - - Updated - - -

That does make rational sense

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, your comment makes sense

Eric H
03-12-2019, 10:33 PM
Greetings and peace be with you IslamLife00;

Thanks for posting the video of Robert Davila, I am pleased he was able to find peace in his paralysed state; Allah truly works in profound ways that we will never understand. The story had so many similarities to my mother.

My mum went into a coma and was rushed to hospital, her breathing was a horrible gurgling sound. The doctors said she had days to live and there was nothing they could do for her. We called a priest, although none of us had a faith at the time, we just thought it was what you should do as mum was bought up a Catholic. As the priest prayed my mums gasping for air seemed to change, she seemed to relax and started to breathe more normally. About ten minutes after the priest walked out the door, mum came round and started to speak, she had no recollection of anything that happened in hospital, or that the priest had said prayers over her. We thought it might have just been a temporary reprieve, but she lived another eleven years.

Having our mum back was a mixed blessing, because she had suffered with multiple sclerosis for about twenty years prior to the coma, she was paralysed from the neck down as she gradually lost the use of both her arms and legs. Before the coma, there were times she said she wanted to die. But after the coma my mum regarded her healing as a blessing, despite her paralysed body, and she said she was not ready to die at the time of the coma; she had a profound sense of peace that was beyond my understanding.

I really could not understand how she seemed to just accept being paralysed from the neck down, she rarely complained and often seemed more worried and concerned about our problems than her own. She had a faith in God and she sometimes used to say that she is ready to meet Jesus now. People might have said that it would have been kinder for her to have passed away in hospital. But somehow through my mum’s faith in God, I went from being agnostic to finding a greater faith myself.

I can only say that I will never meet a stronger person than my mum, and she was so kind and caring too. Faith is only faith when it is tested; sometimes it seems that God tests us in extreme ways. We all die; faith and trust in God helps us to look forwards to a greater good life after death.

In the spirit of searching for a greatest meaning of 'One God'

Eric

Bmh2019
03-12-2019, 10:47 PM
Interesting experience and glad you shared it

Eric H
03-12-2019, 11:22 PM

I wasn't going to share it originally, but it was so similar to the video posted by IslamLife00. Sadly you could not hear the video, but it tells the story of Robert Davila, he was paralysed from the neck down, he was a Christian, but he had a revelation whereby he found his peace and turned to Islam. If you do a google search for Robert Davila, there are plenty of links, maybe one will work for you. I think you will be inspired by his story; he is worth looking up.

Blessings
Eric

Bmh2019
03-13-2019, 12:17 AM
Good suggestion
Thanks

IslamLife00
03-13-2019, 06:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you IslamLife00;

Thanks for posting the video of Robert Davila, I am pleased he was able to find peace in his paralysed state; Allah truly works in profound ways that we will never understand. The story had so many similarities to my mother.

My mum went into a coma and was rushed to hospital, her breathing was a horrible gurgling sound. The doctors said she had days to live and there was nothing they could do for her. We called a priest, although none of us had a faith at the time, we just thought it was what you should do as mum was bought up a Catholic. As the priest prayed my mums gasping for air seemed to change, she seemed to relax and started to breathe more normally. About ten minutes after the priest walked out the door, mum came round and started to speak, she had no recollection of anything that happened in hospital, or that the priest had said prayers over her. We thought it might have just been a temporary reprieve, but she lived another eleven years.

Having our mum back was a mixed blessing, because she had suffered with multiple sclerosis for about twenty years prior to the coma, she was paralysed from the neck down as she gradually lost the use of both her arms and legs. Before the coma, there were times she said she wanted to die. But after the coma my mum regarded her healing as a blessing, despite her paralysed body, and she said she was not ready to die at the time of the coma; she had a profound sense of peace that was beyond my understanding.

I really could not understand how she seemed to just accept being paralysed from the neck down, she rarely complained and often seemed more worried and concerned about our problems than her own. She had a faith in God and she sometimes used to say that she is ready to meet Jesus now. People might have said that it would have been kinder for her to have passed away in hospital. But somehow through my mum’s faith in God, I went from being agnostic to finding a greater faith myself.

I can only say that I will never meet a stronger person than my mum, and she was so kind and caring too. Faith is only faith when it is tested; sometimes it seems that God tests us in extreme ways. We all die; faith and trust in God helps us to look forwards to a greater good life after death.

In the spirit of searching for a greatest meaning of 'One God'

Eric
JazakAllah for sharing the story. Your mother was a very strong woman.

and how true it is what you said 'faith is only faith when tested'. Yes even in the Qur'an, Allah has said that life in this dunya is a test, and among the tests is the test of health (Al-An'am and Al-A'raf)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.