/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Should I care or not about my internal Jinn?

Nitro Zeus
03-03-2019, 03:50 PM
We all know that the internal Jinn can hear your thoughts maybe even what you imagine.

This has worried me because, like this I cannot have secret personal thoughts.

Should I care about them or no?

If you say "non can read your mind except God" can you please bring a clear evidence? Because, I honestly hate when someone reads my mind and even see what I imagine.

It is possible to make that Jinn to stop hearing and seeing what I think or imagine for rest of his life?

Can you please tell me? I need to ease my worry, so I need to know what to do.

Because of this, I cannot just ask God for anything, because someone will hear my desire and probably I'll be a subject of mockery to him(to that Jinn). Or, this shouldn't stop me from asking God for anything?

P.S. I know I have asked this before, I just ask you this because just now I found in RuqyaQA.com about that, and this has worried me because I could not have my personal desires, thoughts etc....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AbdurRahman.
03-04-2019, 05:40 PM
Jinns cannot know of our thoughts

The proof from the Quran that jinns cannot know out secret thoughts is that, the Quran says only Allah knows the unseen.

Nitro Zeus
03-04-2019, 05:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AbdullahAziz
Jinns cannot know of our thoughts

The proof from the Quran that jinns cannot know out secret thoughts is that, the Quran says only Allah knows the unseen.
Then why in RuqyaQ&A.com says that they can? Do you mean that they don't know even what Duas, images etc we have in our mind? Then what Quran says about internal Jann?

AbdurRahman.
03-04-2019, 06:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Then why in RuqyaQ&A.com says that they can? Do you mean that they don't know even what Duas, images etc we have in our mind? Then what Quran says about internal Jann?
No they cannot know about our thoughts as they don't know the unseen just like humans cannot know what another person is thinking.

Jinns whisper in us but they cannot know whether we are thinking about their whispers.

Angels whisper to us too (to do good actions) but angels do not have knowledge of the unseen either thus they cannot tell whether we are thinking about their whispers

Say for example an angel whispers to us 'subhanAllah' to try to get us doing some zikr, they cannot know whether we have started doing the zikr or not if we do it in our minds

On day of Judgement Allah will tell the angels to get the scrolls of deeds of a person, these scrolls will be weighed. Then Allah will say to the angels that there are deeds done by that person only Allah knows about and not even the angels (who write all our deeds down) know about. Then Allah will get the silent zikr this person done and add that to his deeds

I heard above hadith in Islamic talks (Sorry no other references for now) so that's proof that the angels don't know what we are thinking and likewise the jinns wouldn't either

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
03-04-2019, 06:29 PM
No they cannot know about our thoughts as they don't know the unseen just like humans cannot know what another person is thinking.

Jinns whisper in us but they cannot know whether we are thinking about their whispers.

Angels whisper to us too (to do good actions) but angels do not have knowledge of the unseen either thus they cannot tell whether we are thinking about their whispers

Say for example an angel whispers to us 'subhanAllah' to try to get us doing some zikr, they cannot know whether we have started doing the zikr or not if we do it in our minds

On day of Judgement Allah will tell the angels to get the scrolls of deeds of a person, these scrolls will be weighed. Then Allah will say to the angels that there are deeds done by that person only Allah knows about and not even the angels (who write all our deeds down) know about. Then Allah will get the silent zikr this person done and add that to his deeds

I heard above hadith in Islamic talks (Sorry no other references for now) so that's proof that the angels don't know what we are thinking and likewise the jinns wouldn't either
If I repeat shahada each night before I go to sleep in my mind and even I ask for forgiveness each night in my mind, will that be halal? Will even these things which I recite will be brought into the list of my good deeds?

M.I.A.
03-04-2019, 06:37 PM
We all know that the internal Jinn can hear your thoughts maybe even what you imagine.

This has worried me because, like this I cannot have secret personal thoughts.

Should I care about them or no?

If you say "non can read your mind except God" can you please bring a clear evidence? Because, I honestly hate when someone reads my mind and even see what I imagine.

It is possible to make that Jinn to stop hearing and seeing what I think or imagine for rest of his life?

Can you please tell me? I need to ease my worry, so I need to know what to do.

Because of this, I cannot just ask God for anything, because someone will hear my desire and probably I'll be a subject of mockery to him(to that Jinn). Or, this shouldn't stop me from asking God for anything?

P.S. I know I have asked this before, I just ask you this because just now I found in RuqyaQA.com about that, and this has worried me because I could not have my personal desires, thoughts etc....
Because, I honestly hate when someone reads my mind and even see what I imagine.
Happens all the time, although most people live in the real world where the the tongues of both move without knowing.

I suppose the day we turn up for ourselves is the closest we will get to understanding judgement day..

Although not the real one.. lol...

You don't want thoughts read or images imagined?

Then you have to change what you do in public and private.

You have to understand what gives it power over you or relevance to you.. it's not paranoia.. as some would imagine.

IF you keep letting it in and it's not ever going to read anything good for you.

...but sooner or later people will talk and it wont be relevant or become dangerous.

Yes Allah swt is the hearing and seeing.
But the shaitan and his family see you from where you don't see them also.

It's like everytime you try and answer a question you could write a book on it, that's because Islam is a way of life.. and all parts of life are connected.

So don't undermine those that put faith only in Allah swt..he is the hearing the seeing, because to know anything different is to know your own mistakes..and how hard they have made life.

Never been to anyone to perform rukya on myself.

Put it this way, you now know what you don't want to hear.

You now know what people shouldn't be talking about.

You know what secrets you cant keep.

You know what your eyes cant conceal.

You know what the tongue is capable off.

...and if you cant do what they do then maybe you do something different.

Stopping it from hearing and seeing?

Become steadfast and observant.

Hopefully things wont become more complicated for you.. but you have to know what compulsion you let it in under..

And learn to stop doing it.

Gods not going to talk to you..

But in the absence of the shaitan, all Allah swt has given you can be appreciated.

Also people have souls rather than jinn.. they are real people.

Somewhere deep down we all know.

...pretty sure I'm never getting that lamborghini.. never was any good at writing it for myself.

Allah swt is the best of planners.

AbdurRahman.
03-05-2019, 01:55 PM
If I repeat shahada each night before I go to sleep in my mind and even I ask for forgiveness each night in my mind, will that be halal? Will even these things which I recite will be brought into the list of my good deeds?
Yes ofcourse. Allah will omit nothing of our good deeds in the afterlife.

However, are you doing your five daily prayers?, as without the prayers, just zikr and asking for forgiveness won't help much...

Nitro Zeus
03-05-2019, 02:07 PM
Yes ofcourse. Allah will omit nothing of our good deeds in the afterlife.

However, are you doing your five daily prayers?, as without the prayers, just zikr and asking for forgiveness won't help much...
In the beginning, I only pray x3 and later on, I will pray x5. Because now, I need practice.

AbdurRahman.
03-05-2019, 02:18 PM
In the beginning, I only pray x3 and later on, I will pray x5. Because now, I need practice.
That's fine... taking steps towards full practice is at least gradually working your way there

Nitro Zeus
03-05-2019, 02:21 PM
That's fine... taking steps towards full practice is at least gradually working your way there
This has brought me another question, is my practicing acceptable in the Eyes of God? Will God reward me in Hereafter for doing this? Because, sometimes I take break because of being too tired, but later I put myself in work, I understand that there is no break in prayer, I only try as much as I can in the beginning only, that's just my beginning, a starting for praying x5. What Quran says about what I do? Does Quran accepts what I do?

AbdurRahman.
03-05-2019, 02:32 PM
This has brought me another question, is my practicing acceptable in the Eyes of God? Will God reward me in Hereafter for doing this? Because, sometimes I take break because of being too tired, but later I put myself in work, I understand that there is no break in prayer, I only try as much as I can in the beginning only, that's just my beginning, a starting for praying x5. What Quran says about what I do? Does Quran accepts what I do?
Well if you find it too hard to do the full 5 now then taking steps is ok I suppose and we can hope for forgiveness and mercy however the prayers that you are missing now, once there is no problem doing the 5 prayers, you have to make up for the ones missed as they are still owed to Allah.

This guy once asked a question on an Islam q and a site that he just finds doing the prayers too hard and just cannot do it, the Shaykh answered that he should be taking steps towards it so I've based my answer on that

Nitro Zeus
03-05-2019, 02:46 PM
Well if you find it too hard to do the full 5 now then taking steps is ok I suppose and we can hope for forgiveness and mercy however the prayers that you are missing now, once there is no problem doing the 5 prayers, you have to make up for the ones missed as they are still owed to Allah.

This guy once asked a question on an Islam q and a site that he just finds doing the prayers too hard and just cannot do it, the Shaykh answered that he should be taking steps towards it so I've based my answer on that
Is there any clear evidence from Quran saying this?

AbdurRahman.
03-05-2019, 02:59 PM
Is there any clear evidence from Quran saying this?
I think this may not be a recommendation based on acceptability with Allah as Allah has commanded 5 daily prayers so missing any of them is a great sin.

This is probably based on what is better for a person than not trying at all. It is better to gradually get to full practice with steps, rather than abandon all practice or not try at all

However if on our best try, we still cannot manage the full practice, then to do as much as we can and gradually work our way towards the full practice may even have some acceptance from Allah as Allah says in Quran that He does not burden people with what they cannot bear (baqarah 286)

But in order to hope for acceptance based on this, we have to be sincere and get to full practice as quickly as possible

MazharShafiq
03-05-2019, 05:20 PM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.