/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Questions about cleaning

Nitro Zeus
03-04-2019, 12:57 PM
I have found out that one should have all parts cleaned in order to have his prayer accepted.

1) If I have a very very small drop of pee in my underwear, I can continue my prayer or I should change my underwear? What should I do?

2) If something unclean has touched a person's legs, and later on has dried out, then he can still pray without cleaning? Or he should still clean no matter what?

Can you please explain how it is done this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AbdurRahman.
03-05-2019, 02:46 PM
If in your estimation or visibly* the impurity has not spread more than the space the size of a UK £2 coin, anywhere on your body or clothes, then you can pray with that as it's not considered unclean.

Obviously if the drop comes out of your body then that will break wudhu, however if it hasn't tainted more than the space specified above, there is no need to wash that area, as per the Hanafi madhab

* you should visually inspect the effected area where possible

MazharShafiq
03-05-2019, 05:25 PM
if the drop comes out of your body then that will break wudhu, however if it hasn't tainted more than the space specified above, there is no need to wash that area, as per the Hanafi madhab

Nitro Zeus
03-05-2019, 05:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MazharShafiq
if the drop comes out of your body then that will break wudhu, however if it hasn't tainted more than the space specified above, there is no need to wash that area, as per the Hanafi madhab

So if a drop is there, then I can only way that area and not to make ablution? Or, I should make ablution?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.