/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I apologize for my actions...

Studentofdeed
03-04-2019, 01:14 PM
Before earlier I posted a forum about arabs being superior over non arabs or if allah loves them more. I apologize again. My honest intent was frustration and I was not trying to cause fitnah or disunity. I just been treated so harshly and sometimes looked down upon because of my race that I felt like the things they said were true. Please forgive me if I have harmed anyone. I really was just upset. I honestly do not hate any arabs or anything. I just hate being a victim of racism

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
CuriousonTruth
03-04-2019, 01:26 PM
Why are you apologizing?

Studentofdeed
03-04-2019, 07:55 PM
I'm apologizing just in case I caused fitna or offended anyone

AbdurRahman.
03-05-2019, 02:15 PM
All people are equal except in deeds so it's not true that anyone is superior just for being of a certain ethnicity.

Arrogance unfortunately is a problem amongst our ummah and Muslims need to wake up to the fact that “One will not enter Paradise if one has an atom’s weight of arrogance in his/her heart.” (Tirmidhi)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.