/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does Quran teaches the beginners to pray just 2 prayers and then to add more?

Nitro Zeus
03-04-2019, 08:03 PM
I've always curios where it says in Quran that if you haven't prayed for long time since the conversion of Islam, then you can make one prayer and later on you add until you reach the maximum number which is 5.

So, where does it say this in Quran? Because, just now I have managed to pray but unfortunately I have done only 3 prayers for now, but later on I shall add more until I reach maximum' because I don't have practice, because when I want to pray, I start to have strong emotions, shy etc... so I chose to do slowly by slowly(I mean, to pick only one prayer per day and later on to advance in it until I succeed).

Does Quran encourages the Muslim beginners like me to pray? Or, I should start from now to pray all 5 prayers? Because, in the beginning I find it difficult to do that, and that's why I'm sayin'.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
03-06-2019, 08:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Does Quran encourages the Muslim beginners like me to pray? Or, I should start from now to pray all 5 prayers? Because, in the beginning I find it difficult to do that, and that's why I'm sayin'.
You should pray all 5 prayers. With time it will be easier to do. If you can pray one prayer, then you should be able to do all 5. If you miss a prayer you should make it up the same day as soon as you can.

Nitro Zeus
03-06-2019, 09:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
You should pray all 5 prayers. With time it will be easier to do. If you can pray one prayer, then you should be able to do all 5. If you miss a prayer you should make it up the same day as soon as you can.
When I come home from school, I can make up all lost prayers? Would I sin if I'm unable to pray at school? Because, there there is no place for me to pray and the principle would not grant me a special room for me because she needs them for other things. So, do is this a valid excuse for recovering the lost prayers? And plus, not even in my class I don't have time for praying because my class mates are Christians wouldn't understand what I do, and plus they like moving around like mice and cats, and also there are other class mates who visits our class. Practically, I'm the only Muslim in that high school.

*charisma*
03-06-2019, 11:10 PM
When I come home from school, I can make up all lost prayers? Would I sin if I'm unable to pray at school? Because, there there is no place for me to pray and the principle would not grant me a special room for me because she needs them for other things. So, do is this a valid excuse for recovering the lost prayers? And plus, not even in my class I don't have time for praying because my class mates are Christians wouldn't understand what I do, and plus they like moving around like mice and cats, and also there are other class mates who visits our class. Practically, I'm the only Muslim in that high school.
I understand that you may feel shy to pray at your school, especially without other Muslims. If there really is not a way to pray at school, then yes you can make up the prayers at home. However, you should still ask a teacher or someone if there is a room that you can pray in, you can even pray outside (maybe under a tree or behind a car). Sometimes teachers can be very understanding even if there are no other Muslims.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
03-07-2019, 03:29 AM
I understand that you may feel shy to pray at your school, especially without other Muslims. If there really is not a way to pray at school, then yes you can make up the prayers at home. However, you should still ask a teacher or someone if there is a room that you can pray in, you can even pray outside (maybe under a tree or behind a car). Sometimes teachers can be very understanding even if there are no other Muslims.
Yes, but the problem is that, places I want to choose to pray are unclean.

*charisma*
03-07-2019, 10:31 AM
Yes, but the problem is that, places I want to choose to pray are unclean.
Like what?

Nitro Zeus
03-07-2019, 11:12 AM
Like what?
Like for example: dog pee and poop, saliva, dirt, dust, rocks and so on.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.