/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What will happen to all these non believers who know nothing about Islam?

RisingLight
03-05-2019, 02:48 AM
Salam alaikum

There is something that is making me very uncomfortable.Maybe im not a good person inside or idk but there are all these people that have a lot more than me,so so much more.And I
feel very bad to be a low class since birth and I couldnt have a chance to be better. I am okay with that if they have this in the dunya and what I have its just a test,am totally okay with that.
But i am afraid are they really going to jahannam? They are christians,they know that Islam exists and muslims pray to Allah but they dont know who Allah is,nobody told them for example that Allah is the Creator of everything and they should worship Him,etc.
I am afraid they will get away with this and get both dunya and akhirah while i will loose both...
Since they show off at me here I only am calm if I think that they will go to jahannam and I will go to jannah in shaa Allah,and I can show off to them there....

Idk seems childish but it has affected my life for years...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
03-05-2019, 08:44 AM
Just look at places like Syria and Iraq, Afghanistan..

Those places are consumed by civil war, where muslims fight against muslims.. it might be more complicated than that..

But the matter is that belief takes us on our own path.

Maybe our understanding of Allah swt needs work.

...at the end of the day, Allah swt will decide between the different groups.

Some might say that everyone apart from them goes to hell but that's just the understanding they have or the opinions they live by.

Others may abide things that are detrimental to them and that's just who they are also.

But places like Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan did not fight wars to get people into heaven..

But rather to keep hold of their lives, land and status on earth, or to be considered equal or superior to the neighbours..

So I suppose how you live and what you promote into the community is part of how we are judged..

Although Allah swt is the knower of what we reveal or conceal.

...also if I had a lamborghini, I would drive it at night while you were all sleeping.. so you don't get upset

keiv
03-05-2019, 01:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by RisingLight
Salam alaikum

There is something that is making me very uncomfortable.Maybe im not a good person inside or idk but there are all these people that have a lot more than me,so so much more.And I
feel very bad to be a low class since birth and I couldnt have a chance to be better. I am okay with that if they have this in the dunya and what I have its just a test,am totally okay with that.
But i am afraid are they really going to jahannam? They are christians,they know that Islam exists and muslims pray to Allah but they dont know who Allah is,nobody told them for example that Allah is the Creator of everything and they should worship Him,etc.
I am afraid they will get away with this and get both dunya and akhirah while i will loose both...
Since they show off at me here I only am calm if I think that they will go to jahannam and I will go to jannah in shaa Allah,and I can show off to them there....

Idk seems childish but it has affected my life for years...
If they know about Islam and that Muslims pray to Allah, yet still choose to be Christian, then clearly in their mind being Christian is the right path for them. They made the choice to disbelieve in Islam. I don’t see what you’re concerned about regarding that.

Focus on following the deen and don’t worry about who goes to heaven or hell. That’s for Allah to decide.

AbdurRahman.
03-05-2019, 02:04 PM
That's not a good thing for the heart and our imaan, to want people to go to hell, so whoever of the non-Muslim that might be saved due to not hearing about Islam properly, we should be happy for them as they are part of our human family

If they go to jannah for 'free', then it's our fault in a sense that they weren't Muslims on earth as we are not carrying out the work of dawah as we should...therefore their free ticket to jannah will be justified

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
RisingLight
03-05-2019, 03:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by keiv
If they know about Islam and that Muslims pray to Allah, yet still choose to be Christian, then clearly in their mind being Christian is the right path for them. They made the choice to disbelieve in Islam. I don’t see what you’re concerned about regarding that.

Focus on following the deen and don’t worry about who goes to heaven or hell. That’s for Allah to decide.
In shaa Allah it is as you say....

format_quote Originally Posted by AbdullahAziz
That's not a good thing for the heart and our imaan, to want people to go to hell, so whoever of the non-Muslim that might be saved due to not hearing about Islam properly, we should be happy for them as they are part of our human family

If they go to jannah for 'free', then it's our fault in a sense that they weren't Muslims on earth as we are not carrying out the work of dawah as we should...therefore their free ticket to jannah will be justified
Its not a good thing thats why I asked here.Cuz its affecting me a lot.
But i didnt say I want them to go to hell.I dont want people to suffer,but I dont want to be in such a low status and be so poor when everyone around me is higher status and way richer and showed off at me for years.
I cant accept the fact that i cant get both dunya and akhirah while they get the best of both worlds....the thought that one day I wont have to be so worthless compared to them (be in jannah while they are in jahannam) makes me feel a little calmer...

Nobody did dawah to me too,yet I became muslims by hearing the adhan by the mercy of Allah.So idk how they can be so special to get the best of both worlds without a single suffering....
Anyway maybe they are destined for jahannam and this is just waswas..

AbdurRahman.
03-05-2019, 04:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by RisingLight
In shaa Allah it is as you say....

Its not a good thing thats why I asked here.Cuz its affecting me a lot.
But i didnt say I want them to go to hell.I dont want people to suffer,but I dont want to be in such a low status and be so poor when everyone around me is higher status and way richer and showed off at me for years.
I cant accept the fact that i cant get both dunya and akhirah while they get the best of both worlds....the thought that one day I wont have to be so worthless compared to them (be in jannah while they are in jahannam) makes me feel a little calmer...

Nobody did dawah to me too,yet I became muslims by hearing the adhan by the mercy of Allah.So idk how they can be so special to get the best of both worlds without a single suffering....
Anyway maybe they are destined for jahannam and this is just waswas..
I forgot to tell you, no one goes to jannah for free as those who did not hear about Islam properly on earth, they get put to another test on judgement day and that test is very hard, equal to obeying Allah without seeing Him for 60-80 years as we do on earth.

Allah will say to these people 'wil you obey me now'? They will reply 'yes', Allah will then command them to go jump into the hell fire, this will be a great test indeed...

Some will unquestioningly go and jump in and they will find the fire to be cool, meaning they passed the test and will go to jannah

Others will complain that why should they go to hell when no one came to them with a message of Islam and these people will fail

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.