/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ruling on eating chips that has pork powder

Nitro Zeus
03-06-2019, 01:37 PM
Today I have bought for myself Lays with Barbecue and just now I found that it contains pork powder. What should I do with it?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
03-06-2019, 08:33 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

You should throw it away or feed it to some animals that would eat it.

Nitro Zeus
03-06-2019, 08:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum

You should throw it away or feed it to some animals that would eat it.
Ok, but what if my Christian sister wants it? Today she drove my really nuts, she told me: "it's just powder, not really pork!" the point is: she doesn't listen what I tell her, and then I let somewhere on table and she came at took it.

*charisma*
03-06-2019, 08:46 PM
It's not permissible to give something haram to another person even if it is something they like to eat because what is forbidden for Muslims, is also forbidden for everyone else too, but they are just not Muslims. Maybe if you spit in it, she will not want it anymore :P

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
03-06-2019, 08:49 PM
It's not permissible to give something haram to another person even if it is something they like to eat because what is forbidden for Muslims, is also forbidden for everyone else too, but they are just not Muslims. Maybe if you spit in it, she will not want it anymore :P
Hmm, good idea[emoji23] I wondered how she would react when she sees me doing this. I can tell a lie like "omg! Just now I saw it is expired, and I bought something expired, how stupid I am. Better I should throw it"? Just in curiosity, is there a way of curing from eating pork? Because, I've been eating that for very long time and I did not had a single idea of what it contains, just now I found out. So, is there a Islamic way in which I can cure from incoming diseases?

*charisma*
03-06-2019, 09:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Hmm, good idea I wondered how she would react when she sees me doing this. I can tell a lie like "omg! Just now I saw it is expired, and I bought something expired, how stupid I am. Better I should throw it"? Just in curiosity, is there a way of curing from eating pork? Because, I've been eating that for very long time and I did not had a single idea of what it contains, just now I found out. So, is there a Islamic way in which I can cure from incoming diseases?
Yes if you think she will eat it, better to just throw it away. If you got a disease from pork, then you will know, so you probably do not have a disease. People who get illness from pork will feel very sick, so I do not think you have any illness.

You can also say this du'a:

Nitro Zeus
03-06-2019, 09:16 PM
Yes if you think she will eat it, better to just throw it away. If you got a disease from pork, then you will know, so you probably do not have a disease. People who get illness from pork will feel very sick, so I do not think you have any illness.

You can also say this du'a:

Thank you for this supplication. Currently, I have only problems with nasal problems, and the rest I don't have, I haven't recorded any sort of il from me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.