/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Have I been arrogant or caused something?

Nitro Zeus
03-07-2019, 04:49 AM
I ask this question because today I went to my Christian mother's wallet and I took only my bank card with intention of going to net and see a doctor because I have huge nasal problems, and my Christian grandma saw me and she exposed me for no good reason.

My mother told me that I need to see face to face with a real life Doctor, not from Internet. Then I got mad and I said, "you know what? I already know a Doctor, and that Doctor is God" and my mom told me, "God does not do like, 'ok, let's heal that one', God heals people through doctors He left on Earth, not by His Hands". Then again this made me angry that I eventually said: "I hate my life".

So, have I committed arrogance? Have I caused my mom to commit a disbelief? Please tell me, I'm really afraid that I might have done something very bad. I hope it is not disbelief, because I don't want to be held responsible for it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.