/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The sahabis vs the average persons supplications

Bmh2019
03-07-2019, 12:39 PM
I am confused about supplications referred to hadiths and history made by sahabis and previous prophets pbut all.

My point is just because they supplicated in certain calamities for a dolution or healing or resolving their matters, does it imply the sverage insignicant person like me can get results from my supplications jst because they did. They were Better and more pious and liked by Allah. Why is it many avertage supplicate yet they are not resolved. There is ambiguity on this. Can anyone clarify with valid sources and references to clear tge delusional hopes i get from suplicating just vecause prophets supplicated . They got results because they were different to yhe average person like me.

- - - Updated - - -

Pam confused about supplications referred to hadiths and history made by sahabis and previous prophets pbut all.

My point is just because they supplicated in certain calamities for a dolution or healing or resolving their matters, does it imply the sverage insignicant person like me can get results from my supplications jst because they did. They were Better and more pious and liked by Allah. Why is it many avertage supplicate yet they are not resolved. There is ambiguity on this. Can anyone clarify with valid sources and references to clear tge delusional hopes i get from suplicating just vecause prophets supplicated . They got results because they were different to yhe average person like me.

- - - Updated - - -

am confused about supplications referred to hadiths and history made by sahabis and previous prophets pbut all.

My point is just because they supplicated in certain calamities for a dolution or healing or resolving their matters, does it imply the sverage insignicant person like me can get results from my supplications jst because they did. They were Better and more pious and liked by Allah. Why is it many average persons supplicate everywhere yet they are not resolved. There is ambiguity on this. Can anyone clarify with valid sources and references to clear tge delusional hopes i get from suplicating just vecause prophets supplicated . They got results because they were different to yhe average person like me.

- - - Updated - - -

am confused about supplications referred to hadiths and history made by sahabis and previous prophets pbut all.

My point is just because they supplicated in certain calamities for a dolution or healing or resolving their matters, does it imply that the sverage insignicant person like me and so on can get results from my supplications jst because they did. They were Better and more pious and liked by Allah. Why is it many average people supplicate yet they are not resolved of their matters There is ambiguity and false hooes and delusion on this. Lets get real and factual. Can anyone clarify with valid sources and references to clear tge delusional hopes i get from suplicating just vecause prophets supplicated . They got results because they were different to yhe average person like me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AbdurRahman.
03-07-2019, 12:45 PM
Brother, this test is about earning Allah's favour, ultimately resulting in jannah InshAllah

Allah (swt) answers all our prayers, if not in this world, then we'll get rewarded for it in hereafter

However for Allah to help us with miracles (such as healing an illness very quickly which according to biology and laws of physics would take a long time to heal) one would need to be that extra special to Allah because of his special deeds.

The saints had duas answered miraculously because Allah loved them more due to their enormous sacrifice and devotion to Him. Can we claim even 0.1 percent of their level of iman and devotion?

Bmh2019
03-07-2019, 04:04 PM
Asalamalkm
input is appreciated

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

How can we measure if we have iman or faith to a level to have supplications filfilled, its unrealiastic and a futile

- - - Updated - - -

level to have supplications filfilled, its unrealiastic and a futile
leta just admit Allah is more prone to give frustrations and suffering than make a contribution to humans improvement and happiness evidently

- - - Updated - - -

Are tgere any guaranteed miracle duaas ? If tgey work give please

- - - Updated - - -

Duass fir the average insignificant person. Like me and so on

azc
03-07-2019, 06:55 PM
Halal food is indispensable for supplication.

https://sunnah.com/nawawi40/10?_e_pi...0%2C6124149947

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bmh2019
03-07-2019, 07:13 PM
Can supplication defy the physical reality of certain illness or science claims of ie partialnsight loss etc

AbdurRahman.
03-08-2019, 07:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bmiah
Asalamalkm
input is appreciated

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

How can we measure if we have iman or faith to a level to have supplications filfilled, its unrealiastic and a futile

- - - Updated - - -

level to have supplications filfilled, its unrealiastic and a futile
leta just admit Allah is more prone to give frustrations and suffering than make a contribution to humans improvement and happiness evidently

- - - Updated - - -

Are tgere any guaranteed miracle duaas ? If tgey work give please

- - - Updated - - -

Duass fir the average insignificant person. Like me and so on
We can get an indication if our dua for forgiveness has been fulflilled if We manage to cry in the dua and we feel cleansed/light hearted afterwards and our intention to not sin again was sincere

And any requests for things like healing, a million pounds etc, that is only confirmed as fulfilled once we are bestowed that

However if you are doing all the fard worships and staying away from at least all the major sins and do ardent dua frequently and maintain high hope then inshAllah you can expect to be healed/prayer granted quicker than normal.

Having full trust that Allah will heal (sooner of later) is essential. Imam al busari had this trust...

Bmh2019
03-08-2019, 03:44 PM
Supplicatiins are not effective or is Allah not able to def laws of biology and nature to hive recovery to those that have impairments in whole world

Bmh2019
03-08-2019, 03:46 PM
Again note what wotkes for prophets and imams and sahabi dontapply or work for the lowly average human Like the common persons including me. Unrealistic

Bmh2019
03-08-2019, 03:47 PM
What ifi am drluded by false hopes of supplications

Bmh2019
03-08-2019, 03:48 PM
Sorry toput it that way but its frustrating that the All Capable being does not use his powers to make improvements for humans

AbdurRahman.
03-11-2019, 07:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bmiah
Sorry toput it that way but its frustrating that the All Capable being does not use his powers to make improvements for humans
Thinking this way will only prolong your cure as this is what Allah doesn't like; impatience and blaming Allah.

Basic principle of getting cured is, to please Allah with lots of worship, dua's and patience

MazharShafiq
03-11-2019, 08:09 AM
We can get an indication if our dua for forgiveness has been fulflilled if We manage to cry in the dua and we feel cleansed/light hearted afterwards and our intention to not sin again was sincere

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.