/* */

PDA

View Full Version : It is halal to ask God To grant me these miracles I wished to have?

Nitro Zeus
03-07-2019, 08:27 PM
I have a wish list which I want to be fulfilled:

-miracle of being capable of interpretations a verse or a narration in such that God is pleased.

-miracle of getting all kinds of supplications accepted and answered instant like the Prophet had.

-miracle of asking questions to God and to consult with God on any matter.

Because, I believe that these miracles I mentioned, it brings me a lot of good benefits and I have many personal questions in mind which I wanna ask the Al Knower as He possesses knowledge about everything, because there are things which goes beyond my comprehension and I need them to be explained in clear details and also to be granted an answer from Him.

So, I can ask God during prayer To grant me these kind of miracles I seek?

Please let me know

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.