/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New project

GodIsAll
03-08-2019, 03:44 AM
If anyone’s interested, i’ll post photos of the process.
Can anyone tell what it is going to be yet?Attachment 6625

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
03-08-2019, 03:50 AM
Seem like a bear. ..... But, unfinished image often fool the eyes. ;)

GodIsAll
03-08-2019, 12:26 PM
Winner!
This one will be called “Grizzly Glare”.

AbdurRahman.
03-08-2019, 03:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GodIsAll
If anyone’s interested, i’ll post photos of the process.
Can anyone tell what it is going to be yet?Attachment 6625
Aaah polar bear

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
03-09-2019, 01:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AbdullahAziz
Aaah polar bear
That is grizzly. The big brown bear from northern America. Polar bear from arctic is white in color.

:)

GodIsAll
03-09-2019, 01:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
That is grizzly. The big brown bear from northern America. Polar bear from arctic is white in color.

:)
Yes, that will be (God willing) a grizzly bear / brown bear. I’ve unwittingly walked up on several in the wild over the years. They are magnificent creatures.

greenhill
03-09-2019, 11:18 AM
Forgot you were into painting. It’s been over 30 years since I did any art project. That was during my A Levels. Ha ha ha

Do share the progress

:peace:

GodIsAll
03-10-2019, 02:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
Forgot you were into painting. It’s been over 30 years since I did any art project. That was during my A Levels. Ha ha ha

Do share the progress

:peace:
I will do. Thanks for your interest.

GodIsAll
03-15-2019, 02:57 AM
Attachment 6634

GodIsAll
03-15-2019, 03:58 AM
PrOgressAttachment 6638

- - - Updated - - -

Attachment 6641Grizzly Glare

I May tweak a few things. Then again, I may not. I kind of like him!

GodIsAll
03-31-2019, 03:59 PM
Attachment 6659
“Grizzly Glare”, oil and acrylic on 22’ x 26’ canvas

GodIsAll
04-07-2019, 09:40 PM
Attachment 6665

AbdurRahman.
04-07-2019, 10:01 PM
Sorry Godisall, i know i praised your paintings before, but i have to rectify myself by telling you It's haram to draw picture of living creatures:

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 7.834 Narrated by Muslim

We were with Masruq at the house of Yasar bin Numair. Masruq saw pictures on his terrace and said, "I heard 'Abdullah saying that he heard the Prophet (saws) saying, "The people who will receive the severest punishment from Allah will be the picture makers.' "

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 4.448 Narrated by Abu Talha

I heard the Messenger of Allah (saws) saying; "Angels (of Mercy) do not enter a house wherein there is a dog or a picture of a living creature (a human being or an animal)."

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 3.428 Narrated by Said bin Abu Al Hasan

While I was with Ibn 'Abbas a man came and said, "O father of 'Abbas! My sustenance is from my manual profession and I make these pictures." Ibn 'Abbas said, "I will tell you only what I heard from Allah's Messenger (saws). I heard him saying, 'Whoever makes a picture will be punished by Allah till he puts life in it, and he will never be able to put life in it.' " Hearing this, that man heaved a sigh and his face turned pale. Ibn 'Abbas said to him, "What a pity! If you insist on making pictures, I advise you to make pictures of trees and any other unanimated objects."

http://www.islamhelpline.net/answer/...ictures-haraam

GodIsAll
04-08-2019, 03:17 AM
I sincerely believe that you have the best of intention by informing me of this. For that I am grateful. I will no longer post any pictures of wild animals on IB. Even my tipi painting was chastised as being “shirk”.,:so I’ll find another platform to share my future art projects.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.