/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How the war on terror is linked with Ibliss promise to Allah in the Quran

urkahnkhan
03-08-2019, 06:24 AM
The So-called war on Terror is actully not what you think entirely. If you do a throughly and unbiased investigation you will understand that this war is unlike anything the world has seen. As it targets specific people amongst people.

Ibliss made promise to Allah in the Quran.

(Allah) said: “You are of those allowed respite.”
(Iblis) said: “Because you have sent me astray, surely I will sit in wait against them (human beings) on Your Straight Path.
Then I will come to them from before them and behind them, from their right and from their left, and You will not find most of them as thankful ones (i.e. they will not be dutiful to You).”[1]

☞☞ (Satan)) said: “O my Lord! Because you misled me, I shall indeed adorn the path of error for them (mankind) on the earth, and I shall mislead them all.
☞☞ “(Iblis (Satan)) also said: ‘By Your Might, then I will surely mislead them all. Except Your chosen slaves amongst them (i.e. faithful, obedient, true believers of Islamic Monotheism).’” (Quran, Surah Saad: 82-83).
☞☞ “Except Your chosen, (guided) slaves among them” (Quran, Surah al-Hijr: 39 – 40).
Allah said to Satan:
“Certainly, you shall have no authority over My slaves, except those who follow you of the Ghawun (Mushrikun and those who go astray, criminals, polytheists, and evil-doers)” (Quran, Surah Al-Hijr: 42).

Ibliss is in full controll of the elite and they carry out things on his behalf.

Example the World trade center is proven to be an inside job. While the real OBL died in 2001 in Tora bora due to health issues he had a kidney failure. The man couldn't have survived due to his worsening health. So the question is who was the OBL appearing in TV after that period? He was an actor.

So the question is why is Ibliss and his allies going to this great length of planning and scheming to this extent. Allah said there plans are so big that it can move mountains and to be honest to deliver such misinformation by using actors and what not releasing fake tapes etc etc is absolutely crazy and borderline something a human could never imagine and it's one of these moments where the truth becomes more fiction like than fiction itself.

But they miscalculated things imo because they thought it would end the Taliban and they were the target to begin with because they were creating a new nation in Afghanistan which was based on proper Islam and this is where Ibliss comes in and he wanted to remove that so the plans and everything with OBL was just an excuse but the target was to remove them and not allow them Shariah and islamic state. The World trade center and everything else was hoax and inside job.

Ibliss ---> The Elite ----> the populations following them blindly and than they carry out the duties by targetting true believers such as the Salafi's who have the most purest aqeedah in current times. They are purest islamically and do not follow superstitions, Bid'ah nor shirk or anything closely related to that. They somehow weirdly occupy 70-80% of all media world wide and the coverage they get is ridiculously high and borderlines obession. The media is obsessed with them and even an slight statement from them will be headlines all over the world for weeks.

But the truth is this group of people are a tiny minority amongst the people.

The only way to avoid this is to become an indepandant thinker and to not take any informations you see in the news as gospel or truth. Do your own research and try to understand who gains from different things because everyone has a motive and there are certainly no angels on the land nor amongst us

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AbdurRahman.
03-08-2019, 01:45 PM
I don't think the killing of bin Laden was fake as his wives attested to his killing

CuriousonTruth
03-08-2019, 06:33 PM
Not gonna work man.

ardianto
03-09-2019, 01:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by urkahnkhan
While the real OBL died in 2001 in Tora bora due to health issues he had a kidney failure. The man couldn't have survived due to his worsening health. So the question is who was the OBL appearing in TV after that period? He was an actor.
Do you know it from official report of your spies on the field?. Or you only read rumor on internet?.

You must have valid evidence if you want to announce a fact.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
urkahnkhan
03-09-2019, 04:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Do you know it from official report of your spies on the field?. Or you only read rumor on internet?.

A news paper was released in 2001 December where there was a section interview with people who attended his funeral. These people buried the real OBL. You can still find these interviews and statements online. The OBL that appeared on the Videos post 2001 was fake aka an actor.

Even alot of American journalist know this it's not entirely a secret.

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2015/...an-t-Pakistan-

Interview is on this one
https://www.nytimes.com/2001/12/26/w...n-is-dead.html

Bmh2019
03-09-2019, 09:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto

Good point on evidence as some are conspiracy theories from non fact based. Etc

Bmh2019
03-09-2019, 09:23 AM
Evidence please for all things?

Bmh2019
03-09-2019, 09:31 AM
Does it matter now

Bmh2019
03-09-2019, 09:35 AM
I have impairmentsdue to stroke and need a miracle method to be normal again?

Bmh2019
03-09-2019, 09:36 AM
Do your best to avoid stroke as getting healed is not easy

Bmh2019
03-09-2019, 09:37 AM
I am learning ths hard way now

Bmh2019
03-12-2019, 11:47 AM
Not interested in all this

Bmh2019
03-12-2019, 11:50 AM
Iif only miracles could happen but its no use assuming that it seems

Bmh2019
03-12-2019, 11:52 AM
When ill is affected these other topics would seem insignificant

Bmh2019
03-12-2019, 11:53 AM
I meant affected-with ill health

Bmh2019
03-12-2019, 11:55 AM
Focus on preventing bad health to your selves and family

Bmh2019
03-12-2019, 11:56 AM
With all respect to you

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.