/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Making fun

TahaSulaman
03-08-2019, 04:40 PM
I spoke to someone about that i played with a bowling alley receptionist that i played a badmintion match and they were very good, they replied by cussing the person and saynig that they should go get a degree and that what the point in being so good at a sport but doing that job, is this allowed in islam to make fun of someones position

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
03-11-2019, 11:47 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

format_quote Originally Posted by TahaSulaman
I spoke to someone about that i played with a bowling alley receptionist that i played a badmintion match and they were very good, they replied by cussing the person and saynig that they should go get a degree and that what the point in being so good at a sport but doing that job, is this allowed in islam to make fun of someones position
No, it is not proper Muslim behavior. A halal job is honorable regardless of the position.

AbdurRahman.
03-11-2019, 11:58 AM
is this allowed in islam to make fun of someones position
No it's not allowed. That was infact big headed of your friend, to put others down so he himself could feel superior and that's what's not allowed in Islam

azc
03-11-2019, 06:21 PM
No, it's against Islamic teachings

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.