/* */

PDA

View Full Version : [Feedback Request] I created a website for Muslims in North America (And the world)

syed1
03-10-2019, 07:27 AM
Salam everyone,

it truly has been many years since I have participated on Islamic Board - hoping you all welcome me back with open arms!

I've been going through life, moving, different contracts, (haven't got married yet though - lol, Soon IA) and just kind of forgot about visiting this site.

Luckily, I happened to view an email from IB regarding my account and that's what prompted me to get back on here (email marketing does work).

I thought for my first post back I should share what I've been working on and get feedback from the community.

I work full time in developing websites for eCommerce and I've created many sites in different niches before.

This is the first time I've explored creating a site offering products for Muslims so I think getting feedback from the IB community will be extremely helpful for me!

Site: www.themuslimkit.com
Goal: Offer Islamic Decor as well as Holiday Decor (Ramadan, Eid, Hajj etc.), offer Islamic gifts, and Daily "essential items"

What I've done so far: I've spoken to several Muslims in my community here in Canada, and discussed what kind of products they would like to see and based on that I've added those products to my selection.

How you can help me: Please look at my product offering and tell me if there are things that should be removed, things that should be added and also just general feedback on the site/service

Looking forward to hearing from the IB community and I'm glad to be back!

Thanks,
Arbab

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
03-11-2019, 11:23 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

format_quote Originally Posted by syed1
How you can help me: Please look at my product offering and tell me if there are things that should be removed, things that should be added and also just general feedback on the site/service
Mashallah, beautiful site. I'm assuming you are not in NA, so are your products stocked there, shipped from your location, or are you utilizing dropshipping? :)

syed1
03-12-2019, 01:39 AM
Thank you! Yes, I am in NA! I am doing a mix of both. Some items are dropship and some I'm working with directly to keep here to offer faster shipping.

The Exorcist
03-12-2019, 09:03 AM
MashaAllah So Nice!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.