/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hijab

Aaima zahid
03-10-2019, 12:14 PM
Asslamoalikum
I hope you all are doing well. I want support and advice from all of you so please help me out. Being a muslim girl i do wear hijab i do it because i love it but at home when I’m working and there is not anyone around me i don’t wear as i think there is no need of it but in our society our cousins (boys) have no ethics when they come they don’t knock the door and they come in they find me without hijab i want to know in situation ls like this am i sinner ? It happens a lot like when you are on rooftop there is o one but then suddenly someone pop outs ... what should I do?[emoji19]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
03-10-2019, 04:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaima zahid
Asslamoalikum
I hope you all are doing well. I want support and advice from all of you so please help me out. Being a muslim girl i do wear hijab i do it because i love it but at home when I’m working and there is not anyone around me i don’t wear as i think there is no need of it but in our society our cousins (boys) have no ethics when they come they don’t knock the door and they come in they find me without hijab i want to know in situation ls like this am i sinner ? It happens a lot like when you are on rooftop there is o one but then suddenly someone pop outs ... what should I do?
Walaikum Assalaam

Tell them very assertively or let an older male relative with authority tell them to have more respect and to knock before entering any room. That is your right in your own home. If you know they will be around then keep the hijaab on at all times until you are absolutely sure they are gone and will not return and have learned how to be more respectful to your privacy.

Aaima zahid
03-10-2019, 05:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Walaikum Assalaam

Tell them very assertively or let an older male relative with authority tell them to have more respect and to knock before entering any room. That is your right in your own home. If you know they will be around then keep the hijaab on at all times until you are absolutely sure they are gone and will not return and have learned how to be more respectful to your privacy.
JazakAllah khair i will try to wear it all the time.

سيف الله
03-10-2019, 07:33 PM
Salaam

format_quote Originally Posted by Aaima zahid
Asslamoalikum
I hope you all are doing well. I want support and advice from all of you so please help me out. Being a muslim girl i do wear hijab i do it because i love it but at home when I’m working and there is not anyone around me i don’t wear as i think there is no need of it but in our society our cousins (boys) have no ethics when they come they don’t knock the door and they come in they find me without hijab i want to know in situation ls like this am i sinner ? It happens a lot like when you are on rooftop there is o one but then suddenly someone pop outs ... what should I do?[emoji19]
They are the ones in the wrong not you, your home should be a place where you can relax and be at ease. Im surprised at your cousins behaviour, I know they are young but they should be more thoughtful and considerate to your needs. As mentioned earlier maybe you can discreetly talk to their parents.

Your first priorty is to relax! Your not a sinner, dont be so hard on yourself ;)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The Prince
03-10-2019, 09:13 PM
I dnt think you are a sinner if you dnt have it on when you are in your house. When you go outside like on the rooftop then Id suggest you wear it because its more likely that you'll be seen by a non mahram.

As everyone elss has said, your cousins behaviour is out of order. Get them told.

M.I.A.
03-10-2019, 10:09 PM
There is always the question and there is always the answer to the question..

So when your cousins turn up just put on your hijab.

Somewhere in the mind what you are implying is registered. But most people do without thought..

..All people I suppose.

Allah swt makes of us what he wills.

And people often have a habit of popping up out of nowhere.

...karate teacher says some people think the world revolves around them as he gets a couple of hits in.

I remember the cost of neglecting personal responsibility.

Aaima zahid
03-11-2019, 09:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Junon
Salaam

They are the ones in the wrong not you, your home should be a place where you can relax and be at ease. Im surprised at your cousins behaviour, I know they are young but they should be more thoughtful and considerate to your needs. As mentioned earlier maybe you can discreetly talk to their parents.

Your first priorty is to relax! Your not a sinner, dont be so hard on yourself ;)
JazakAllah khair [emoji847]

Aaima zahid
03-11-2019, 09:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
There is always the question and there is always the answer to the question..

So when your cousins turn up just put on your hijab.

Somewhere in the mind what you are implying is registered. But most people do without thought..

..All people I suppose.

Allah swt makes of us what he wills.

And people often have a habit of popping up out of nowhere.

...karate teacher says some people think the world revolves around them as he gets a couple of hits in.

I remember the cost of neglecting personal responsibility.
Your karate teacher is awesome and so do you JazakAllah khair for your support [emoji847]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.