/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Men & Women Subthread

CuriousonTruth
03-10-2019, 04:13 PM
Females and feminists both aspire to be like men, do the jobs men do, try to play same sports as us. They dress same as us (t-shirt, jeans, etc), whenever they want "rights" they compare men as the benchmark.

Hate to say, but that doesn't seem equal to me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
03-10-2019, 04:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth
Females and feminists both aspire to be like men, do the jobs men do, try to play same sports as us. They dress same as us (t-shirt, jeans, etc), whenever they want "rights" they compare men as the benchmark.

Hate to say, but that doesn't seem equal to me.
Jobs and sports are not inherently or specifically for men. Also this has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Simmer down.

xboxisdead
03-11-2019, 09:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Jobs and sports are not inherently or specifically for men. Also this has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Simmer down.
Jobs or sports are not specifically for men I agree. But certains jobs are specifically for men. Certain roles are specifically for men...one of them when it comes to building constructions, when it comes to going out in the military and fighting in wars, when it comes to heavy lifting job positions and when it comes to firemen or policemen.....now you can fight for "equality" in that..but I doubt a heavy person in a building with a fire would want a woman to lift her or him when life is a stake. There are some physical characteristic that require HUGE DOSE of testosterone to do that job. Now we can have a female builder if you want and have her inject herself with testosterone to become as strong if not stronger than a man...then those women can sure compete against men if not do better job than men.

Besides why did you tell her to simmer down like a dictatorship..she is free to express her opinion. It is not for you to tell someone to simmer down, unless that person went psycho mode.

*charisma*
03-11-2019, 11:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by xboxisdead
Jobs or sports are not specifically for men I agree. But certains jobs are specifically for men. Certain roles are specifically for men...one of them when it comes to building constructions, when it comes to going out in the military and fighting in wars, when it comes to heavy lifting job positions and when it comes to firemen or policemen.....now you can fight for "equality" in that..but I doubt a heavy person in a building with a fire would want a woman to lift her or him when life is a stake. There are some physical characteristic that require HUGE DOSE of testosterone to do that job. Now we can have a female builder if you want and have her inject herself with testosterone to become as strong if not stronger than a man...then those women can sure compete against men if not do better job than men.

Besides why did you tell her to simmer down like a dictatorship..she is free to express her opinion. It is not for you to tell someone to simmer down, unless that person went psycho mode.
A woman can build and construct, she can also fight as a last resort, and in regards to someone being in a fire, then why is the victim a man? It could be a large woman, and I doubt it matters who is doing the saving as long as they know how to save and do their job correctly. None of these require testosterone shots. I'm not saying that just because a woman WANTS to do it, she will be the best at it, nor am I saying that this is the most appropriate job for her, but if there is appropriateness in the job, then there is nothing wrong with her doing any of these jobs.

Because not every topic has to be about female vs male. Just as annoying as it is to hear about feminists, it is quite annoying to hear from mysogyinsts. There has to be a balance and an awakening. Believe it or not, the emasculination of men is not because of women.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
xboxisdead
03-11-2019, 11:55 PM
A woman can build and construct, she can also fight as a last resort, and in regards to someone being in a fire, then why is the victim a man? It could be a large woman, and I doubt it matters who is doing the saving as long as they know how to save and do their job correctly. None of these require testosterone shots. I'm not saying that just because a woman WANTS to do it, she will be the best at it, nor am I saying that this is the most appropriate job for her, but if there is appropriateness in the job, then there is nothing wrong with her doing any of these jobs.

Because not every topic has to be about female vs male. Just as annoying as it is to hear about feminists, it is quite annoying to hear from mysogyinsts. There has to be a balance and an awakening. Believe it or not, the emasculination of men is not because of women.
Erm...I never said the victim is a man. I actually said women first then men second. I said lift heavy women or men. So if a woman can lift a heavy woman or lift a heavy man then that will be great...as long as she can do the same job and better than a man can do in physical job positions I think we should push more females than ever to take over the jobs of men. I do not mind it this way. I would prefer is women do the house building and structure buildings than men :D. I would prefer men to focus on education and studies over physical activities. I think for physical attributes of women who have bone issues at old age and physical issues at old age....I would prefer her to do physical activities and build strength and strengthen her bones by doing physical activities.

xboxisdead
03-11-2019, 11:59 PM
Women should do liftings and build her muscles..this way she can protect herself against attackers in street. I would not laugh if she can put a man down in physical fight..I would be great...this way women are independent and don't need men for protection and men don't need to get hurt and go to prison or get killed fighting for a woman who is under attack. She can fight for herself. That does not in anyway shape or form emasculate me if she do not need me to protect her. That is actually great for me! If it wasn't an order from Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) to men to financially support women I would prefer men do not pay mahir or dowary or financially support her or protect her, since she is strong independent and don't need men in her inner nature and she is a grown person just like a man. But me providing her financially is a command by Allah, so I obey him and not because it makes me feel like a man to pay for a woman or protect her.

Eric H
03-12-2019, 06:04 AM
Greetings and peace be with you xboxisdead;

There are some physical characteristic that require HUGE DOSE of testosterone to do that job.
This is the same testosterone that is the cause of so many problems in this world. We have confronted so many needless drunken fights after midnight, and the people I really do not want to be with in my team are big testosterone filled males. When we walk in the middle of a dozen angry people fighting, the people I want at my side are little ladies who are in their sixties and seventies. They go out in their weakness, and they are truly amazing people.

As ZeeshanParvis said, the real test is eternal life; hopefully there will no longer be any testosterone there.

In the spirit of praying for justice for all people;
Eric

CuriousonTruth
03-12-2019, 06:11 AM
How did you conclude so quickly that I'm a misogynist? A misogynist is one who dislikes women, I don't dislike women, I merely believe men were created with an edge in most aspects of life, that's all. Which is also why patriarchal societies are only successful ones. So, it's not blind religion but also cold, hard facts which determine my position.

Is holding that position a negative thing?

Mandy
03-12-2019, 11:45 AM
Females and feminists both aspire to be like men,
Brother, your words are probably why charisma was offended. Feminists, I can agree aspire to be like men and will make wild and exaggerated claims. But you said "females do the same". The way you wrote it lets us believe that you think all females on the planet simply want to behave like men. Which I can assure you is far from the truth!

xboxisdead
03-12-2019, 02:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H

This is the same testosterone that is the cause of so many problems in this world. We have confronted so many needless drunken fights after midnight, and the people I really do not want to be with in my team are big testosterone filled males. When we walk in the middle of a dozen angry people fighting, the people I want at my side are little ladies who are in their sixties and seventies. They go out in their weakness, and they are truly amazing people.

As ZeeshanParvis said, the real test is eternal life; hopefully there will no longer be any testosterone there.

In the spirit of praying for justice for all people;
Eric
I can assure you in the afterlife there will be testosterone. So live with it. A world with only estrogen will breed narcissism, emotional hyper activity and I can assure on Earth where children are raised with testosterone are more abused and sexually abused by their own mothers and other women. The only problem with your world is because you believe testosterone breed all evil...hence all men including all the prophets are evil and only estrogen is good..hence your believe that women are angels and Goddesses, hence the female worship you have in your society is what is causing the destruction of this world as we know it. You believe my friend that God made a mistake creating a man...so to redeem himself he created woman instead. Isn't that what you believe Eric H? I assure you that is why you religion is anything but Islam. And this is why you will head into eternal hellfire with your testosterone mates and estrogen mates there. If you have not checked before...the majority of people in hellfire are not testosterone...but estrogen. While sure majority of them are Muslims so in the end they will go to paradise but they will taste hellfire first and I can assure you Mr. Eric that such experience is not easy or pleasurable. simply opened the oven two days ago and woof of heat hit my face and I was in pain...I was picturing hellfire which is unthinkable worse than that oven. I also assure you Mr Eric that most compassionate people on Earth and merciful people on Earth (prophets) where in fact testosterone.

But do me a favor Eric. I want you to stand up...go to the hospital..do complete gender surgery for me please and inject your body with so much estrogen..it comes out of your ears and mouth, mutilate yourself please and become the new most attractive woman out there. When you have done your process of gender surgery...go to the next step please. Have relationship. A lesbian relationship with a woman and become the next head office of anti-testosterone movement. You are aware..you will fit with society well and people will applaud you for destroying testosterone. You can have a society exclusively if you like (it is not problem and it is possible) 100% estrogen. You can have a society that is 100% female only with lots of lesbianic sex. And with the power of science you my friend who is born with testosterone and who hate testosterone can become the first male turned to female to get pregnant. You can then believe that YOU CREATED LIFE. As you believe IT IS WOMEN WHO CREATES LIFE. Hence the worshiping of women and believing Goddesses. After all you have placed ALL WOMEN FROM BEGINNING OF TIME UNTIL END OF TIME at the same level as Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa). As my believe 100% that it is Allah who creates life. When you say WOMEN CREATE life Mr. Eric now Allah have a competition and Allah DOES NOT WANT ANYONE TO COMPETE WITH ME...he will destroy his competitors so he only will be the creator. He will destroy them by throwing them into hellfire...eternal hellfire. Allah have destroyed his enemy and he stand alone as the one and only true God. So if women believe like you Mr. Eric believe that they are the creators then by all means they will be thrown into hellfire and you of course worshiping them can join them. Seeing as the very testosterone you hate Mr. Eric you seem to worship. Kinda of contradicting don't you think? Here you are...bashing testosterone all so well yet you worship one. How does that one. Aren't you christian? Doesn't Christianity believe in God having a son? Aren't sons female at beginning flood with testosterone turning them into males? That very testosterone you so hate and bash? Well it is amazing..you are worshiping that testosterone since you believe that God have a son and you worship that son...don't you? Amazing! You seem kinda of contradicting don't you think?

Last I checked..your society is failing and falling apart run by estrogen who so believe your estrogen women believe so highly that they can do the same job and better than any men could ever do in human history. Isn't that right? To a point you appointed your womenfolk to leadership, judges, courts, and even presidential to country believe that these estrogen could do what the failed testosterone could so since all testosterone are all about violence and aggression. Well...your country have not solved the violence issue..since your womenfolk are catching up in the violence department, there are huge violence at home where mothers beat their children like a punching bag, verbally and physically and emotionally abusing their children much more than any man could ever hope to do! Wives are violently and physically and emotionally abusing their husbands much more than any husband could ever hope to do. Your single mothers are breading school drops out, permuscity, high suicide rate, violence, poverty, narcissism, psychopathic, sociopaths, gender wars, etc. Your estrogen is breeding no lineage, no order, no gender roles, no self worth, NO RELIGION....yeeeeeah......and victim-hood. And it is all about self gratification and the me now satisfaction, lies, slander, backbiting, emotional abuse........yeah....you can have your estrogen world man. Me..I prefer a world where there are estrogen and testosterone to balance each other out and be garments of issue other. You...you can be an estrogen and live in an estrogen world all you want and live in a chicken-den house the rest of your life.

xboxisdead
03-12-2019, 02:56 PM
Fixed this:
I can assure you in the afterlife there will be testosterone. So live with it. A world with only estrogen will breed narcissism, emotional hyper activity and I can assure on Earth where children are raised with estrogen only are more abused and sexually abused by their own mothers and other women. The only problem with your world is because you believe testosterone breed all evil...hence all men including all the prophets are evil and only estrogen is good..hence your believe that women are angels and Goddesses, hence the female worship you have in your society is what is causing the destruction of this world as we know it. You believe my friend that God made a mistake creating a man...so to redeem himself he created woman instead. Isn't that what you believe Eric H? I assure you that is why you religion is anything but Islam. And this is why you will head into eternal hellfire with your testosterone mates and estrogen mates there. If you have not checked before...the majority of people in hellfire are not testosterone...but estrogen. While sure majority of them are Muslims so in the end they will go to paradise but they will taste hellfire first and I can assure you Mr. Eric that such experience is not easy or pleasurable. simply opened the oven two days ago and woof of heat hit my face and I was in pain...I was picturing hellfire which is unthinkable worse than that oven. I also assure you Mr Eric that most compassionate people on Earth and merciful people on Earth (prophets) where in fact testosterone.

*charisma*
03-12-2019, 04:27 PM
Women should do liftings and build her muscles..this way she can protect herself against attackers in street. I would not laugh if she can put a man down in physical fight..I would be great...this way women are independent and don't need men for protection and men don't need to get hurt and go to prison or get killed fighting for a woman who is under attack. She can fight for herself. That does not in anyway shape or form emasculate me if she do not need me to protect her. That is actually great for me! If it wasn't an order from Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) to men to financially support women I would prefer men do not pay mahir or dowary or financially support her or protect her, since she is strong independent and don't need men in her inner nature and she is a grown person just like a man. But me providing her financially is a command by Allah, so I obey him and not because it makes me feel like a man to pay for a woman or protect her.
This is the insanity in your posts. You are on an extreme side of pushing a male agenda. There's nothing wrong with a woman needing a man for protection but there is also NOTHING wrong if a woman can protect herself. Why even bring up mahr?? o.O AT THE END OF THE DAY IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO IS DOING THE JOB AS LONG AS THE PERSON DOING IT IS NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG. It has nothing to do with who can do it better. Yes men have more strength but SO WHAT? A man can lift a brick WOOOWWW, but so can a woman. Oh but a man has more strength WOWW who cares??? As long as the JOB is getting DONE.

How did you conclude so quickly that I'm a misogynist? A misogynist is one who dislikes women, I don't dislike women, I merely believe men were created with an edge in most aspects of life, that's all. Which is also why patriarchal societies are only successful ones. So, it's not blind religion but also cold, hard facts which determine my position.

Is holding that position a negative thing?
You've generalized all women as being the same. And no men were not created with an "edge" they were just created differently. A man cannot bear a child, he absolutely would not be able to handle the pain, he rarely can control his sexual desires or tendancies, his ultimate weakness is a woman, and he falls at the slightness of a cold. A man does not have the softness and warmth of a woman, nor her intuition. And we already know what a woman cannot do. A man is a house because of how he is, a woman is a home because of how she. BOTH are equally important. There's nothing wrong with a patriarchial society. If you hate feminism, then you should recognize also how you portray yourself on this forum because you and xboxisdead are both masculinists. THe only thing holding you back from actually saying something completely mental is what you know of Islam, so alhemdulilah for that keeping you within bounds!

I can assure you in the afterlife there will be testosterone. So live with it. A world with only estrogen will breed narcissism, emotional hyper activity and I can assure on Earth where children are raised with testosterone are more abused and sexually abused by their own mothers and other women. The only problem with your world is because you believe testosterone breed all evil...hence all men including all the prophets are evil and only estrogen is good..hence your believe that women are angels and Goddesses, hence the female worship you have in your society is what is causing the destruction of this world as we know it. You believe my friend that God made a mistake creating a man...so to redeem himself he created woman instead. Isn't that what you believe Eric H? I assure you that is why you religion is anything but Islam. And this is why you will head into eternal hellfire with your testosterone mates and estrogen mates there. If you have not checked before...the majority of people in hellfire are not testosterone...but estrogen. While sure majority of them are Muslims so in the end they will go to paradise but they will taste hellfire first and I can assure you Mr. Eric that such experience is not easy or pleasurable. simply opened the oven two days ago and woof of heat hit my face and I was in pain...I was picturing hellfire which is unthinkable worse than that oven. I also assure you Mr Eric that most compassionate people on Earth and merciful people on Earth (prophets) where in fact testosterone.

But do me a favor Eric. I want you to stand up...go to the hospital..do complete gender surgery for me please and inject your body with so much estrogen..it comes out of your ears and mouth, mutilate yourself please and become the new most attractive woman out there. When you have done your process of gender surgery...go to the next step please. Have relationship. A lesbian relationship with a woman and become the next head office of anti-testosterone movement. You are aware..you will fit with society well and people will applaud you for destroying testosterone. You can have a society exclusively if you like (it is not problem and it is possible) 100% estrogen. You can have a society that is 100% female only with lots of lesbianic sex. And with the power of science you my friend who is born with testosterone and who hate testosterone can become the first male turned to female to get pregnant. You can then believe that YOU CREATED LIFE. As you believe IT IS WOMEN WHO CREATES LIFE. Hence the worshiping of women and believing Goddesses. After all you have placed ALL WOMEN FROM BEGINNING OF TIME UNTIL END OF TIME at the same level as Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa). As my believe 100% that it is Allah who creates life. When you say WOMEN CREATE life Mr. Eric now Allah have a competition and Allah DOES NOT WANT ANYONE TO COMPETE WITH ME...he will destroy his competitors so he only will be the creator. He will destroy them by throwing them into hellfire...eternal hellfire. Allah have destroyed his enemy and he stand alone as the one and only true God. So if women believe like you Mr. Eric believe that they are the creators then by all means they will be thrown into hellfire and you of course worshiping them can join them. Seeing as the very testosterone you hate Mr. Eric you seem to worship. Kinda of contradicting don't you think? Here you are...bashing testosterone all so well yet you worship one. How does that one. Aren't you christian? Doesn't Christianity believe in God having a son? Aren't sons female at beginning flood with testosterone turning them into males? That very testosterone you so hate and bash? Well it is amazing..you are worshiping that testosterone since you believe that God have a son and you worship that son...don't you? Amazing! You seem kinda of contradicting don't you think?

Last I checked..your society is failing and falling apart run by estrogen who so believe your estrogen women believe so highly that they can do the same job and better than any men could ever do in human history. Isn't that right? To a point you appointed your womenfolk to leadership, judges, courts, and even presidential to country believe that these estrogen could do what the failed testosterone could so since all testosterone are all about violence and aggression. Well...your country have not solved the violence issue..since your womenfolk are catching up in the violence department, there are huge violence at home where mothers beat their children like a punching bag, verbally and physically and emotionally abusing their children much more than any man could ever hope to do! Wives are violently and physically and emotionally abusing their husbands much more than any husband could ever hope to do. Your single mothers are breading school drops out, permuscity, high suicide rate, violence, poverty, narcissism, psychopathic, sociopaths, gender wars, etc. Your estrogen is breeding no lineage, no order, no gender roles, no self worth, NO RELIGION....yeeeeeah......and victim-hood. And it is all about self gratification and the me now satisfaction, lies, slander, backbiting, emotional abuse........yeah....you can have your estrogen world man. Me..I prefer a world where there are estrogen and testosterone to balance each other out and be garments of issue other. You...you can be an estrogen and live in an estrogen world all you want and live in a chicken-den house the rest of your life.
Bro, you have problems. What does lesbianism have to do with anything? What does injecting with estrogen have to do with anything?? Your arguments literally have no weight against anything being said here. Your infatuation with this topic and your attempts to turn every thread into it is actually very disturbing.

Supernova
03-12-2019, 04:42 PM
I have no idea what you trying to say - can you rephrase please.

CuriousonTruth
03-12-2019, 04:47 PM
You've generalized all women as being the same. And no men were not created with an "edge" they were just created differently. A man cannot bear a child, he absolutely would not be able to handle the pain, he rarely can control his sexual desires or tendancies, his ultimate weakness is a woman, and he falls at the slightness of a cold. A man does not have the softness and warmth of a woman, nor her intuition. And we already know what a woman cannot do. A man is a house because of how he is, a woman is a home because of how she. BOTH are equally important. There's nothing wrong with a patriarchial society. If you hate feminism, then you should recognize also how you portray yourself on this forum because you and xboxisdead are both masculinists. THe only thing holding you back from actually saying something completely mental is what you know of Islam, so alhemdulilah for that keeping you within bounds!
You mentioned somethings, but with the exception of child bearing can you tell me how are those useful to building a nation, or civilization. Softness and "warmth" is exactly why women can't make good soldiers or politicians.

Imagine it was a majority women army that went to conquer Yarmouk. They would be saying, "Oh dear those poor Roman soldiers are dying. Oh my god, we have to help. Let me put this bandage around.......".

I know, I know, now you will summon Khawla bint al-Azwa(Ra) argument (very predictive). But the point is she was an exception. Most women are opposite of her. If amjority of women were like that, then yes, they'd be equal to men. But we both know that's not the case.

Islamically what do you think of Imam Ghazali's position on women, do you think that was bigoted as well? He seemed to hold a more conservative position than me.

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by Mandy
Brother, your words are probably why charisma was offended. Feminists, I can agree aspire to be like men and will make wild and exaggerated claims. But you said "females do the same". The way you wrote it lets us believe that you think all females on the planet simply want to behave like men. Which I can assure you is far from the truth!
Maybe I should have said modern day females.

Remember a lot of girls who are not feminist at all and even a bit submissive, are culturally westernized and wear male dresses T-shirt, jeans, etc.

*charisma*
03-12-2019, 05:57 PM
You mentioned somethings, but with the exception of child bearing can you tell me how are those useful to building a nation, or civilization. Softness and "warmth" is exactly why women can't make good soldiers or politicians.

Imagine it was a majority women army that went to conquer Yarmouk. They would be saying, "Oh dear those poor Roman soldiers are dying. Oh my god, we have to help. Let me put this bandage around.......".

I know, I know, now you will summon Khawla bint al-Azwa(Ra) argument (very predictive). But the point is she was an exception. Most women are opposite of her. If amjority of women were like that, then yes, they'd be equal to men. But we both know that's not the case.

Islamically what do you think of Imam Ghazali's position on women, do you think that was bigoted as well? He seemed to hold a more conservative position than me.
Softness and warmth is what kept mothers from strangling their naughty sons :D

Who said that the building of civilizations and nations is the job solely for females?? :/ See what I mean. You are arguing against absolutely nothing. Who are you arguing against? Civilizations and nations are built with both genders from the time of Adam and Hawa (aa). We have never been deprived of one another since the beginning of time. And no one said women have to or should fight, and why should they if Islamically this is a man's duty?? Why should they when for centuries men are the fighters? Why should they when men are both psychologically and physically made to fight? But if they HAD to fight, there is nothing wrong with that. It is just not the initial line of duty for them when there is more benefit for them to stay at home and take care of their homes and children.

FYI Ummah=Umm=Mother.

anatolian
03-12-2019, 06:15 PM

FYI Ummah=Umm=Mother.
Wow, interesting point. I guess the suffix -ah means the state of being in Arabic? So it means the state of being mother?

Eric H
03-12-2019, 08:45 PM

Women make up about fifty percent of the world population, we have to learn to live in peace with them.

Blessings
Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.