/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Am I truly obedient to parents? Will I still get rewarded?

Nitro Zeus
03-12-2019, 07:06 PM
There are things which my Christian mom puts me to do such as taking my pills, and each time I see them I say: "yak, Calcium" because it is really disgusting, or I say "off, why do I get this?!" Because, honestly I don't like to take pills, but my mom insist on them because it is strongly recommended by doctor to take them for rest of my life.

And there are requests which my mom asks me to do such and if I find something I don't like it, I either say it directly or I seek her permission, but if she denies the permission, then I have no choice but to obey.

So, the way I do is sinful? Or there is no sin in doing it? Will I still get rewarded in Hereafter for doing them?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.