PDA

View Full Version : Death is Beautiful isn't it??



Saira Khan
03-14-2019, 05:14 PM
السلام علیکم ورحمتہ اللہ وبرکاتہ

I want to know the Islamic perspective of "death".
Where does one goes after death?
It is seen not as the termination of life, rather the continuation of life in another form but in what form?
Should one be scared of death? If yes then why? If No, then why?
I 'm in search of the answers in the light of Quran and Ahadith, if anybody can help, will be appreciated.

جزاكم الله خيرا






It is seen not as the termination of life, rather the continuation of life in another form
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Supernova
03-14-2019, 07:54 PM
I will give you a precis version.

CREATION
Allah SWT created the Ruh (Soul) around about the time of the creation of Adam AS. Exact time unknown.

LIFE
When you are born, the Ruh and body merge and that is known as mankind as we know it. That body will have certain attributes as humans that you see around you.

DEATH
When you pass away, the Ruh is extracted and that body comes to its end with its attributes. (Known as death)

GRAVE
In the grave - As far as this concerned, there is a difference of opinion as to whether the body merges with the Ruh, or the Ruh just is on its own.
It really doesn't matter which because even in the opinion of the body merging with the Ruh, all scholars agree the body will have different attributes as per the will of Allah SWT.

The grave is either a peaceful state or punishment based on your deeds.

RESURRECTION
On the day of Qiyamah - the body will merge with the Ruh again and once again the actual physical body will have different attributes.

This is the basic understanding.

Question back to you :

Do you read the 5 Kalimas ?
Reply

Bmh2019
03-14-2019, 07:58 PM
What if life after death is another misery and torture for human beings as God seems to make human existence unpleasant throughout human history, can we really be optimistic from the evidences
Reply

Saira Khan
03-14-2019, 08:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supernova
GRAVE
In the grave - As far as this concerned, there is a difference of opinion as to whether the body merges with the Ruh, or the Ruh just is on its own.
It really doesn't matter which because even in the opinion of the body merging with the Ruh, all scholars agree the body will have different attributes as per the will of Allah SWT.
Good explaination, jazakAllah. The only part to be more elaborated is this, i.e, "The Grave". What will the common people (or the Muslims) do in grave? For all the Prophets, the state of grave is clear as per Ahadiths.

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by Bmiah
God seems to make human existence unpleasant throughout human history, can we really be optimistic from the evidences
Human existence is very pleasant, if human abide by the rules of Allah. Well it's a bit complicated that's why I posted this to find something out of nothing.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Supernova
03-15-2019, 11:45 AM
The fact Allah SWT confirms that there will punishment or bliss in the grave is sufficient for us to realise that the main focus of this is what do we need to do in this world to attain blissfulness and avoid punishment.

The reason that Ulema in general leave it at this point concerning the layman - is that should the layman divulge in to exactness of the issue, it will become a theology and philosophy instead of doing good deeds to attain this. In other words, the layman will spend more time concerning himself in the maybes instead of making up his/her flaws in this world. Example praying Salaah, making up for missed salaah, fasting, making up missed fasts Etc.

Should you still want to divulge down that line - there is enough information on islamqa.org (And many other sites) that discuss the details.
Reply

Saira Khan
03-15-2019, 12:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supernova
Should you still want to divulge down that line -
Yes that is clear, thanks alot, you picked up a very good point. One last thing, "Do the deceased ever contact the living ones"?
I want others also to discuss here on this thread about their views and knowledge and that is why I chose the heading to be "Death is beautiful". Lets keep it open for discussion..
Reply

Bmh2019
03-15-2019, 01:11 PM
?hmm

Maybe its speculation

Allah disappoints humans and we make excuses for his disappointing humans as ww are a things thar cling i guess in my opninion

Weare thimgs that cling

- - - Updated - - -

?no text
Reply

Saira Khan
03-15-2019, 02:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bmiah
Weare thimgs that cling
What do you want to say? I didn't get you.
Reply

Bmh2019
03-15-2019, 02:22 PM
I meant yhat humans were created as things that cling
My opinion is humans by nature cling on to domethingvrven if no results received from flinging onto a futile-hopes etc.opinions may differ

E,g humans cling onto trust and hooe in Allah to resolve our plights and fullfill our supplications, yet humans get disappointed again and again yet humans make various excuses in favour of Allah, when perhaps Allah just is not bothered to reciprocate. In past people made dua to stones etc and. Same results, what is differebce ths timecas we get no rvidence od reciprocation?
Reply

Saira Khan
03-15-2019, 02:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bmiah
I meant yhat humans were created as things that cling
Well, there are so many definitions for that. People clinging to other living people are parasites, people clinging to the dead ones are called saprophytes, while people clinging to Allah, are free people in my opinion.
Reply

Bmh2019
03-15-2019, 02:54 PM
Thanks for your input
Reply

Saira Khan
03-15-2019, 02:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bmiah
Thanks for your input
You are welcome. Men have to cling to Allah, it is a built-in thing.
Reply

Bmh2019
03-15-2019, 04:29 PM
Oh well
Reply

Supernova
03-15-2019, 05:23 PM
A discussion works two ways - I clearly asked a question in the first post which you ignored regarding the 5 kalimas.

There is no point in me answering your last query if you don't have the respect to even answer my question yet expect me to answer yours.

IB thrives on respect that we have for each other here.
Reply

Saira Khan
03-15-2019, 05:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bmiah
Oh well
I need your opinion on my post. Life after death, connection of deceased with the living ones and so.
Reply

Bmh2019
03-15-2019, 05:47 PM
K personally in my opinion of llittle knowledge on this it seems to
me that the dead have no connection to this dunya anymore and vice versa. Maybe someone can elaborate on this please
Reply

Saira Khan
03-15-2019, 06:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supernova
A discussion works two ways - I clearly asked a question in the first post which you ignored regarding the 5 kalimas.

There is no point in me answering your last query if you don't have the respect to even answer my question yet expect me to answer yours.

IB thrives on respect that we have for each other here.
Oh I 'm really sorry for that. Your question was unintentionally ignored. Yes I read 5 Kalimas. Actually I was absorbed in your answer and consequently forgot the question in the end, sorry again for that.
Reply

Bmh2019
03-19-2019, 02:21 PM
Is there evidence of this
Reply

AbdurRahman.
03-26-2019, 01:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bmh2019
What if life after death is another misery and torture for human beings as God seems to make human existence unpleasant throughout human history, can we really be optimistic from the evidences
Being optimistic (having hope) is the only way as we will get what we expect. If you expect punishment and despair of forgiveness then that's what you'll get
Reply

Nitro Zeus
03-26-2019, 07:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saira Khan
السلام علیکم ورحمتہ اللہ وبرکاتہ

I want to know the Islamic perspective of "death".
Where does one goes after death?
It is seen not as the termination of life, rather the continuation of life in another form but in what form?
Should one be scared of death? If yes then why? If No, then why?
I 'm in search of the answers in the light of Quran and Ahadith, if anybody can help, will be appreciated.

جزاكم الله خيرا






It is seen not as the termination of life, rather the continuation of life in another form
Death is a passage between earthly realm and Hereafter. So once a person dies, the he goes to Purgatory and waits until Judgment Day. The Prophet forbid us to pray for self death because we have still chance of changing ourselves and if a Muslim is a sinner, then he must repent if not, then he must do a lot of virtues if he is good Muslim.

Conclusion: death is not solution for our problems.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

HeartHijab.com | Hijab Sale | Pound Shop | UK Wholesale Certified Face Masks, Hand Sanitiser & PPE | British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!