/* */

PDA

View Full Version : thoughts and opinions on a situation

MSM
03-15-2019, 11:16 PM
Hello,

I am from the USA, a 28 year old female. I have a story i wanted to tell. I meet a man 2 years ago at a strip club where I was and still am a dancer. We started seeing each other and feel in love. His parents are strict Muslims however, he went to live a life of crime drug dealing, and drug abuse. I want to guide him into living a better life. However I think to properly do so I must live a better life myself. I started considering pulling away from my life style and living a more self respecting life style, and possible exploring islam. I feel thats what his family would want him to have in a woman.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
eesa the kiwi
03-16-2019, 06:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MSM
Hello,

I am from the USA, a 28 year old female. I have a story i wanted to tell. I meet a man 2 years ago at a strip club where I was and still am a dancer. We started seeing each other and feel in love. His parents are strict Muslims however, he went to live a life of crime drug dealing, and drug abuse. I want to guide him into living a better life. However I think to properly do so I must live a better life myself. I started considering pulling away from my life style and living a more self respecting life style, and possible exploring islam. I feel thats what his family would want him to have in a woman.
Welcome to Islamic board sister

May Allah the creator of the heavens and the earth, the God of Abraham, jesus, moses and Muhammad sallaho alayhi wa sallam make things easy for you to find him.

You've taken the first step so congratulations. There is a hadith that states

Abu Dharr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Allah Almighty says: Whoever comes with a good deed will have the reward of ten like it and even more. Whoever comes with an evil deed will be recompensed for one evil deed like it or he will be forgiven. Whoever draws close to me by the length of a hand, I will draw close to him by the length of an arm. Whoever draws close to me the by length of an arm, I will draw close to him by the length of a fathom. Whoever comes to me walking, I will come to him running. And whoever meets me with enough sins to fill the earth, not associating any idols with me, I will meet him with as much forgiveness.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2687

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim

Have a look at this site www.islamreligion.com they have a bunch of good articles about Islam and a live chat q&a for you to ask questions

Alternatively stick around inshaAllah were a friendly bunch at Islamic board

Abz2000
03-16-2019, 06:03 PM
Amazing mashaAllah, both of you could make excellent role models and examples of salvation and grace - he would come out of darkness to light, you would go from stage to stage (hope you don't take exception to my innocent pun).

AbdurRahman.
03-16-2019, 06:18 PM
Sister, yes, Islam is the best moral way of life and his parents would love that

However, can I suggest to you that not only is it the most moral and modest way, it also happens to be the real Truth from God. Maybe God is guiding you to this special path.

Acquaint yourself with the Holy Quran Sister, you never know what awaits your destiny ;)

http://www.khayma.com/librarians/cal...ran/pickthall/

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
03-16-2019, 07:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MSM
Hello,

Dear sister,

I would like to suggest you something:

First of all, you should leave that career, there is no good benefit, because Quran tells women to be modest. Secondly, if that man does not want to convert to Islam, pray for his guidance, if no answer, then you may find a Muslim man to marry and live a happy life.

And in that place, there are all evil eyes and you don't even know that, so better is to leave that career and find another beneficial job such as, being assistant of a doctor. Or therapist, or counselor, taxi driver. Just ideas. Anything but this, no, it is bad for you this career.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.