/* */

PDA

View Full Version : It is halal to wish these things from God?

Nitro Zeus
03-16-2019, 07:32 PM
I have some questions if you don't mind, and I would like to ask you.

1) If I get to Paradise, I can wish a counsel season? Because, I wish to express my feelings to God and have a conversation just like I have a conversation with a therapist or counselor. Is that ok?

2) In Paradise, I can wish to talk to God as I want such as: by speaking with God in my mind, or directly just like Moses spoke?

3) In Paradise, I can wish to ask God's Leave such as:

May I ask You if I can wish for....? Or, as I like.

4) It is ok to wish for God To grant me a book filled with my questions and worries and thoughts and His answers for each of question I used to ask on earth?

Like, I used to pray long time ago for reversal of time and I was so obsessed that I could not accept the reality, and I now I wish to know what He thinks about my prayer.

This kind of answer for the prayer I wish to have revealed when I get to Paradise, that is if I get there.

So, can you kindly tell me if these wishes are ok to ask for?

Thank you

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.