/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is There Anything To Do To Prevent This Now?

BowlOfGumbo
03-17-2019, 01:35 AM
AssalamuAlaykium.

As as I am convert to Islam so many people have said hateful things to me.

But today someone told me the worst thing I’ve ever been told.

This girl told me that she wished that my future daughter will be like the fornicators, dressing “skimpy” and that she hopes my future son will marry a disbelieving atheist.

I dont know why this has affected me so much, why I want to cry so much at the thought of this.

Im not sure what I should do about it if there is anything. I don’t know what classified as evil eye either. Just I know feels so awful that someone would say this.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
03-17-2019, 02:14 AM
Find a community where the majority respects Islam, the risk of default is less.

AbdurRahman.
03-17-2019, 02:30 AM
I know it can feel awful but I'll tell you how I reacted when someone said an even nastier thing to me.

I was debating homosexuality with some kuffars and one of them said she hopes my future son would become a homo.... astagfirullah!!!!!

I quickly reacted with a strong dua and absolute repulsion to that suggestion. The dua made me feel safe from such a curse

That's what you should do, do a dua and Allah will protect your kids InshAllah.

Regarding how to respond to the person who said it, just say you're confident Allah will protect you from such a evil curse but you wish that he/she (the one who said it) has good upright Muslim kids... as in Islam we return good for evil.

Eric H
03-17-2019, 09:26 AM
Greetings and peace be with you BowlOfGumbo;

But today someone told me the worst thing I’ve ever been told.
Sadly, it is almost impossible to escape these kind of comments wherever you live. Sometimes I think people say these things to challenge your faith, they may not really mean what they say. Some while ago; I helped break up a fight between two angry lads. One of the lads said, you'r f...... Christians, you are supposed to forgive, would you forgive me if I stabbed your f....... mother in the face and raped her?

I said it is better to forgive than to hate, and he walked off. A couple of weeks later; he was with some of his mates when he saw me from across the road, he crossed over and shook my hand, he did not say much, but it was enough to know that he had had a change of heart.

Never give up hope by trying to do what is right, you will be tested.

Blessings
Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.