/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Referencing Names @ Symbol

Supernova
03-17-2019, 12:54 PM
Asalaamualaykum:

I don't often use the @ to reference someone's name but had a need to do it lately.

When we type the @ symbol, we then have to remember the exact spelling of that persons name.

Is it possible for the Information Technology Department to have a drop down box(Of names) after the user types in the @ Symbol ?

I'm sure its not available for a reason best known to the creators of the website - but I'm just asking.

Ideas Welcome Please.

Shukran Jazeelan.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Saira Khan
03-17-2019, 02:15 PM
It's just as you have picked up my mind and posted it. :statisfie:statisfie

AabiruSabeel
03-17-2019, 11:13 PM
:wasalam:

I was actually thinking of this for a long time. I asked this question to other developers on the admin zone few months ago and they suggested a few ideas but it is not very easy to implement. :ia: I will try again later if I get some time...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.