/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Answers for a non muslim?

Parwaz1123
03-18-2019, 08:41 PM
Salam,

I have an agnostic non Muslim friend and he asked the following questions and I'm not very knowledgeable about Islam so I don't know the answers to them:

"How do we know God exists? Surely it's your opinion these magical beings exist just like Santa and the toothfairy?"

"How do we know Islam isn't all made up by humans? We only know about Islam because of people telling us what Islam is"

"How do we know the Quran are words of Allah? We weren't there, it's only what people told us"

"How do we know Islam really went back to the dawn of times like when dinosaurs were around"

If anyone can answer these for me please that'd be great, JazakAllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Good brother
03-18-2019, 09:02 PM
Salam,

Tell him to start educating himself.
https://www.islamreligion.com/catego...slam-is-truth/

Saira Khan
03-18-2019, 09:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Parwaz1123
Salam,

I have an agnostic non Muslim friend and he asked the following questions and I'm not very knowledgeable about Islam so I don't know the answers to them:

"How do we know God exists? Surely it's your opinion these magical beings exist just like Santa and the toothfairy?"

"How do we know Islam isn't all made up by humans? We only know about Islam because of people telling us what Islam is"

"How do we know the Quran are words of Allah? We weren't there, it's only what people told us"

"How do we know Islam really went back to the dawn of times like when dinosaurs were around"

If anyone can answer these for me please that'd be great, JazakAllah
We will try to answer all your questions as you have mentioned. For the time being you may like to check one of my threads by the heading, "Quran is Miracle-The book from Allah", which I have started for Non-Muslims and agnostics or the atheists specially.

Stay blessed.

Parwaz1123
03-18-2019, 09:30 PM
Jazakallah, I look forward to hearing your answers to these questions.

I'm also checking out your thread now.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
03-19-2019, 01:49 AM
https://islamqa.org/hanafi/askmufti/...0%2C8857138175

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.