/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The light (Nur) of the Hearts

k.ibrahim
03-22-2019, 10:00 PM
1.Bismillah Ir-Rahman Ir-Rahim. I begin with ALLAH's auspiciousness,whose Name is the Best among all the Names. All Revences, All Sanctities and All Worships are due to ALLAH alone. Ashahadu An Laa illaaha illal llahu
Wa Ash Hadu Anna Muhammadan Abdu Hu Wa Rasooluhu
''I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah
who is without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Rasool.''
"O Allah, Shower Your Peace come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family.
Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. O Allah, Shower your blessing upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious". I am Satisfied with Allâh as My Rabb and Cherisher, I am Satisfied With Islam as My Din(religion) and I am satisfied with Muhammad as a Rasulallah (Messenger)sallallahu alaihi was salam) I seek Protection with ALLAH! With the Glorious and Noble Face of ALLAH! With the Complete and Perfect words of ALLAH! With the Exalted Attributes of ALLAH! From the Punishment of Hell; From chastisement in the Grave; From the Trial of Life and Death; From the Mischief of the dajjal. There is no power nor strength with (anyone) save Allah. ALLAH is Good and Only accept that which is Good. ALLAH is the Truth and only accept that which True. ALLAH is Pure and only accept that which is Pure.

{None has the right to be worshipped but ALLAH! He is the Only one and has No partners. For Him is the Kingdom and all the Praises are due for Him. He is Omnipotent. All the Praises are for ALLAH. ALL the Glories are for ALLAH. And None has the right to be worshiped but ALLAH, And ALLAH is the Great And thereis Neither Might nor Power Except with ALLAH). Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The Parable of His Light is as if there were a Niche and within it a Lamp: the Lamp enclosed in Glass: the glass as it were a brilliant star: Lit from a blessed Tree, an Olive, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil is well-nigh luminous, though fire scarce touched it: Light upon Light! Allah doth guide whom He will to His Light: Allah doth set forth Parables for men: and Allah doth know all things.
36. (Lit is such a Light) in houses, which Allah hath permitted to be raised to honour; for the celebration, in them, of His name: In them is He glorified in the mornings and in the evenings, (again and again),-Surah(24:35-36) Al-Nur(the Light)
The Heart of Rasulallah(sallallhu alayhi was salam) was the first recipient of the Nur(Light) of the Quran, Qur'anic message:
Truly it has been sent down by the Rabb of all the worlds, the Trustworthy Spirit(Jebril) has alighted with it upon your heart [Ya Rasulallah], that you may be one of the warners ...(al-Shu'ara' 26: 1924).
O Allah, place light in my heart, and on my tongue light, and in my ears light and in my sight light, and above me light, and below me light, and to my right light, and to my left light, and before me light and behind me light. Place in my soul light. Magnify for me light, and amplify for me light. Make for me light, and make me light. O Allaah, grant me light, and place light in my nerves, and in my body light and in my blood light and in my hair light and in my skin light.[1]
[O Allaah, make for me a light in my grave... and a light in my bones.] [2]
[Increase me in light, increase me in light, increase me in light.] [3]
[Grant me light upon light] [4] Ya ALLAH!(O ALLAH) Bestow mercy upon Us through the Great Qur'an. Make it for us the leader, the light(Nur), the guide, the mercy. Ya ALLAH! Remind us by it what we have forgotten, and teach us by it what we know not. Enable us that we read it by night and by day. Make it an argument in our favour. Ya the Most Merciful(O Most Merciful) of those who shows Mercy! Ya Rabb(O Rabb) of all the worlds. Ya ALLAH!(OALLAH!) You whose Mercy encompasses everything, we are your creation so let your Mercy encompass us-Ya Most Merciful of those who show mercy! We prefer Ya ALLAH! O You who has written Mercy upon Himself for His Servants We are your servants so have Mercy on us Ya(O) Merciful of those who show Mercy!" . ..Indeed there is in the Body a Piece of flesh which if it is sound,Then the whole Body is Sound and if it is corrupt then the whole body is corrupt Indeed it is the Heart," Ya Muslims people!(O Muslim people)! We are living in a delusion,Illusion,a Spell, a deceptive impression of reality of Paradise on this Earth,There is NO Paradise on this Earth, If you have Achieve Paradise on this Earth,Then why is there no peace in your material paradise?, why is there no Peace in the Home?, why is there No Peace in the life? why is it that there is No Peace in the Hearts, why is it that the muslim people have to do everything that the Disbelievers (the Kafaras)do in order to achieve a false sents of peace. Ya(O) Muslim People! ALLAH Did not Promise Paradise in this world,on this Earth,He(ALLAH promise that if we practice Islam with sincerity,That He would Bless us with Nur(light),
Tranquillity,Peace,Contenment of the Heart and Soul,When hearts believe in The Words of ALLAH(the Holy Quran) And the Sunnah of Rasulallah(sallallhu alayhi was salam)and attain knowledge of its guidance, it is sufficient for The Heart. (surah 3:28)Those who believe and whose hearts find Rest, satisfaction,Tranquillity in the remembrance of Allah: for without doubt in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find satisfaction. (89:27-30)(To the righteous soul will be said:) "O (thou) soul, in (complete) rest and satisfaction! Come back thou to thy Rabb well pleased (thyself), and well-pleasing unto Him! "Enter thou, then among my Devotees!"Yea, enter thou my Heaven"!Tranquillity is the satisfaction of the heart with circumstances without any sense of anxiety or restlessness. It was mentioned in one narration that: "Truthfulness is a cause of Salam(Peace),(Sakeenah)Tranquillity and lying is a cause of suspicion and doubt." This suggests that one who hears the truth will have Peace and satisfaction within his heart as a result, whereas lying causes disturbance and doubt within the heart. This meaning is also seen in the hadith which states: "Righteousness is what the heart has Peace,satisfaction, and contenment with." This shows that the heart feels satisfied with truth and has no anxiety or sense of unease because of it. Should the heart become anxious or disturbed, then the servant will have no means for attaining peace or contenment except through the remembrance of Allah. It is His Remembrance that He revealed to His Messenger. The hearts of the believers will have(sakeenah) Tranquillity, contenment and(salaam) Peace as a result of it. For the heart will not have Trust orTranquillity, contenment and Peace except by faith and certainty. There are no means of attaining faith and certainty except through the Qur'an and Sunnah. The Tranquillity, contenment and Peace of the heart is due to its firm faith. The heart's anxiety and disturbance are a result of its doubts and uncertainty. The Qur'an and Sunnah is the means to attain certainty and firmness in faith, and to remove doubts. That is why the hearts of the believers cannot have tranquillity except through the Qur'an and Sunnah. ALLAH deposits the Nur of Sakeenah,Light of Tranquillity, contenment and(Salaam) Peace in the hearts and souls of the believers. He will then grant the Nur(light) joy, delight and good news of admission into Paradise to those with(Sakeenah) Tranquillity, and contenment . As a result, for these people there is great happiness and a beautiful place for the final return. The verse "O you with(Sakeenah) Tranquillity, contenment and(Salaam) Peace ! Come back to your Lord ... " indicates that the soul will not return to(that which is Good for it)To Allah's Mercy unless it is characterized by Nur(light),Tranquillity, contenment and Peace . Then it will return to His Mercy, and be from among His honored slaves and be allowed to enter His Paradise. Islam is designs to bring Peace,Light,Tranquillity(Salaam,Nur,Sakeenah) to the home and the Environment,Where the Name of ALLAH is Rises High and Glorified and the Exalted is He. (Sakeenah)Tranquility is a Special kind of Peace that is from ALLAH,that He sended down from Paradise,(Sakeenah)Tranquility is a delicate feeling created by Allaah The Almighty. It descended upon the heart of the Prophet, , and the hearts of the believers. Tranquility implies spirit and power; hence, it reassures those who are frightened and consoles those who are distressed. Ibn ‘Abbaas said, “We would say that tranquility was materialized in ‘Umar’s tongue [speech] and heart.” Tranquility is from Allaah The Almighty, and like all the blessings of Allaah The Almighty, it can never be obtained except though our obedience to Him. Supplication is one the greatest causes of being endowed with tranquility. Allaah The Almighty Says (what means): {But Allaah sent down His tranquility upon His Messenger and upon the believers and imposed upon them the word of righteousness, and they were more deserving of it and worthy of it. And ever is Allaah, of all things, Knowing.}[Quran 48:26] It is He who sent down tranquility into the hearts of the believers that they would increase in faith along with their [present] faith. And to Allaah belong the soldiers of the heavens and the earth, and ever is Allaah Knowing and Wise.}[Quran 48:4]
Islam gives us a real directions in life, a real direction toward the Future, We as Muslim people have our owen life an Islamic life, our owen Dignity as practieing Muslims that give us real hope! In ALLAH and the Last day, not false hope! Not delusional life,not Illusional life, But real life that have to be lived every day and practice every day,What ever ALLAH has said is the Absolute Truth and The Holy Quran is the Absolute Truth and What Rasulallah(sallallhu alayhi was salam)Has spoken is the Absolute Truth! How can we get our hearts right when we are seeking the False daradise of this World and fore getting about that time is not Promise to anyone! Ya Muslim people! know that it is most important to spend one's time and energy in treating the Heart, and hastening to correct and purify it from sickness and all sins. this due to the Heart occupying a great and lofty position in Islam, for it is the place to which your Rabb looks and the store house for tawhid, Knowledge,Faith, sincerity,humility,Devotion. The more important part of your 'person' is your inner self. This inner self the Qur'an calls the qalb or the 'heart.You will therefore reap the full joys and blessings of reading the Qur'an when you are able to involve your heart fully in your task.The 'heart', in Qur'anic vocabulary, is not the piece of flesh in your body, but the centre of all your feelings, emotions, motives, drives, aspirations, remembrance and attention. It is the hearts which soften (al-Zumar 39: 23), or harden and become stony (al-Baqarah 2: 74). It is they which go blind and refuse to recognize the truth (al-Hajj 22: 46) for it is their function to reason and understand (al-A'raf 7: 179;al-Hajj 22: 46; Qaf 50: 37). In hearts, lie the roots of all outward diseases (al-Ma'idah 5: 52); they are the seat of all inner ills (al-Baqarah 2: 10); hearts are the abode of Iman (al-Ma'idah 5: 41) and hypocrisy (al-Tawbah 9: 77). It is the hearts, again, which are the centre of every good and bad thing, whether it be contentment and peace (al-Ra'd 13: 28), the strength to face afflictions (al-Taghabun 64: 11), mercy (al-Hadid 57: 27), brotherly love (al-Anfal 8: 63), taqwd (al-Hujurat 49: 3; al-Hajj 22: 32); or, doubt and hesitation (al-Tawbah 9: 45), regrets (Al 'Imran 3: 156), and anger (al-Tawbah 9: 15). Finally it is, in reality, the ways of the heart for which we shall be accountable, and only the one who brings before ALLAH a sound and whole heart will deserve to be saved. Our Actions are distinguished, one from the other, with respect to their excellence in the Sight of ALLAH in accordance with the condition of the Heart, not by their number or form, but rather due to the strength of the caller, His or Her Truthfulness, His or Her Sincerity and the extent to which he or she prefers ALLAH over himself or herself.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
k.ibrahim
03-22-2019, 10:26 PM
  1. Bismillah Ir-Rahman Ir-Rahim. I begin with ALLAH's auspiciousness,whose Name is the Best among all the Names. All Revences, All Sanctities and All Worships are due to ALLAH alone. Ashahadu An Laa illaaha illal llahu
    Wa Ash Hadu Anna Muhammadan Abdu Hu Wa Rasooluhu
    ''I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah
    who is without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Rasool.''
    "O Allah, Shower Your Peace come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family.
    Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. O Allah, Shower your blessing upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious". Iam Satisfied with Allâh as My Rabb and Cherisher,Iam Satisfied With Islam as My Din(religion) and I am satisfied with Muhammad as a Rasulallah (Messenger)sallallahu alaihi was salam) I seek Protection with ALLAH! With the Glorious and Noble Face of ALLAH! With the Complete and Perfect words of ALLAH! With the Exalted Attributes of ALLAH! From the Punishment of Hell; From chastisement in the Grave; From the Trial of Life and Death; From the Mischief of the dajjal. There is no power nor strength with (anyone) save Allah. ALLAH is Good and Only accept that which is Good. ALLAH is the Truth and only accept that which True. ALLAH is Pure and only accept that which is Pure.-------
    ALLAH will not take you to task for a slip, but He will take you to task for what your hearts have earned.(al-Baqarah 2: 225).The Day when neither wealth nor children shall profit, [and when] only he [will be saved] who comes before ALLAH with a sound heart [free of evil](al-Shu'ara' 26: 88-9).
  1. The Heart forms the Foundation, it is the owner of the limbs, and the limbs are it subjects, so when the owner becomes purified its subjects become purified, and when the owner becomes tarnished then its subjects become tarnished. so if you, O servant of ALLAH!, wish to cure your Heart then it is upon youto be truthful with regards to seeking protection with ALLAH and putting your trust in Him, to pray agreet deal of superogatory prayers,to perform the actions of obedience to ALLAH frequently, to pray the Night prayers while the people are sleeping, and to treat your Heart by making it continuously stick to the remembrances and by befriending only the Righteous... and to frequently recite the Quran. The Keys to the Life of the Heart lie in reflecting upon The Quran, being Humble before ALLAH in secret and at all times and leaving sins. ALLAH, The Most High, said: A Book which we have sent down to you, full of Blessings that they may ponder over its verse, and that men of understanding may take heed.{Surah Sad 38:29} So ALLAH informed us that He sent down this Great Quran, Blessed in its wording, meaning, commands prohibitions and regulations. Amongst its blessings is that the one who recites even one word of it then He has a reward, and this reward is increased tenfold, as mentioned in the Hadith reported by at-Tirmidhi, and at- Tirmidhi said that it is Hasan Sahih. Also amongst not be misguided in this world, nor fall into distress and misery in the Hereafter as stated by Ibn Abbas(radiy allahu anhu) in the commentary to the verse, Whoever follows My Guidance shell neither go astray nor fall into distress and misery.{Surah Ta Ha 20:123} Among its Blessing is that the one who Learns it and Teaches it is From the Best of People as occurs in the Hadith reported by Al-Bukhari, The Best of you is the one who Learns the Quran and then teaches it. Among it Blessings is that it will be an intercessor on the Day of Judgement for its companions who used to act by it in this world as occurs in the two Ahadith reported by Muslim in his Sahih. He(ALLAH!) The Exalted informed us that He revealed The Quran so that its meanings,Commands and Prohibitions may be reflected over, such that if one were to come across averse commanding something then he should follow it. If one were to come across a verse forbidding something then he should leave that which is forbidding. {The Quran is a cure for the Hearts} The Quran is a cure for that which is within the Heart, and for the one who has the sickness of doubt and desire in his Heart, for it contains clear proofs that distinguish the truth from falsehood, and remove the sickness of false doubts to leave certain Knowledge,correct perception and understanding such that the Heart sees things in accordance to their Reality. It contains wisdom, goodly exhortations both encouraging Good and deterring from Evil, and stories which contain Lessons that necessarily lead to the correction of the Heart by making the Heart desire what is good for it and detest what is harmful to it. Hence the Heart is Left desiring that which will guide it, dislikeing that which will deviate it after it used to desire that which would deviate it and dislike that which would guide it. The Quran removes all the Sicknesses that invoke false desires until the Heart becomes Pure and therefore its desires become Pure and it returns to the Natural state(Fitrah) that it was created in, just as the body returns to the Natural state upon being treated. The Heart will be Nurtured with Faith(Iman) and the Quran such that it will become Strong- For indeed the Purification of the Heart is like the growing of the Body. {Righteous Actions are a Cure for the Heart} Zakah(Purification)The Qur’anic word Zakah not only includes charity, alms, tithe, kindness, official tax, voluntary contributions, etc., but it also combines with all these ALLAH-(conscious)mindedness and spiritual as well as moral motives. That is why there can be no equivalent to the word Zakah because of the supreme originality of the Qur’an, the Divine Book of ALLAH. Also, it is a duty enjoined by ALLAH and undertaken by Muslims in the interest of society as a whole.The literal and simple meaning of Zakah is purity. The technical meaning of the word designates the annual amount in kind or coin which a Muslim with means must distribute among the rightful beneficiaries. But the religious and spiritual significance of Zakah is much deeper and more lively. So is its humanitarian and sociopolitical value. Here is an explanation of the far-reaching effects of Zakah: Zakah purifies the property of the people with means and clears it from the shares which do not belong to it anymore, the shares which must be distributed among the due beneficiaries. When Zakah is payable, a certain percentage of the wealth should be distributed immediately in the right manner, because the owner no longer has moral or legal possession of that percentage. Zakah(Purification) in the Language means; growth and increase in correction, it is said, something has zakah, when it has grown in correction. The Heart is in need of being nurtured so that it may mature and increase until it becomes complete and correct just as the body is in need of nourishment that is good for it, but along with this there is a need to prevent anything from harming it. So the body will not grow until it gains that which will benefit it and is prevented from that which will harm it, Likewise the Heart will not become pure such that it may grow and become complete with respect to its correction, until it attains that which benefits it and represses that which harms it just as the flower will not grow without these two factors Water and Sunlight. Similarly abstaining from indecent actions and sins Leads to Purification of the Heart, for these are of the same level as leprosy of the body or thorns on a flower. So when the body is freed of this leprosy by releasing the additional blood for example, the natural strenght of the body emerges and it can find relief and thereby grow. Likewise when one seeks repentance from sin, the Heart is released from contamination -whereby it mixed the Righteous actions with evils actions, so when one repents from sins the strength of the Heart emerges as does its desire to perform righteous actions and it finds relief from these false and corrupt matters that it was submerged in. So the Zakah of the Heart means its growing and beoming complete. ALLAH the Exalted said, In [Surah An-24:21] And had it not been for the Grace of ALLAH and His Mercy on you, not one of you would ever have been pure from sins...[Surah An-Nur24:28] ...And if you are asked to go back, then go back, for it is Purer for you...[Surah An-Nur24:30] Tell the believing men to Lower their gaze and protect their private parts. That is Purer for them...[
  1. “Indeed whosoever purifies himself shall achieve success, and remembers the Name of his Rabb and prays.”[Soorah al-A'laa (87):14-15.] “Indeed he succeeds who purifies himself, and indeed he fails who corrupts his self.” [Soorah ash-Shams (91):9-10.] “But what could tell you that perchance he might become pure?” [Soorah 'Abasa (80):3.]“ And say to him (i.e. Fir'aun); 'Would you purify yourself, and that I guide you to
  2. your Rabb, so you should fear Him?”
  3. [Soorah an-Naazi'aat (79):18-19.] So
  4. tazkiyyah (purification), even if its basic meaning is growth, blessings and increase in goodness, is only attained by removing the evil, and this is why purification has come to combine both these matters (i.e. performing good and avoiding evil). He, the Most High, said,
  5. “And woe to the polytheists, those who do not give the
  6. zakaah, and are
  7. disbelievers in the Hereafter.”
  8. [Soorah Fussilat (41):6-7.]
  9. Meaning by
  10. zakaah, the tawheed and imaan by which the heart is purified, for indeed tawheed includes negating any lordship aside from Allaah and affirming the Lordship of Allaah in the heart,
  11. this being the reality of
  12. 'Laa Ilaaha Illaa Allaah’ (there is none worthy of worship except for Allaah) and this being the basis by which the hearts are purified.
  13. Tazkiyyah
  14. (purification) is the act of making something pure, either in and of itself, or in beliefs, or
  15. in reports. It is similarly said: ‘
  16. adaltuhu’ when you have made it just, in and of itself, or in the belief of the people. Allaah, the Most High, said,
  17. “So do not ascribe purity
  18. (tuzakkoo) to yourselves...”
  19. [Soorah Najm (53):32.]
  20. i.e. do not broadcast that you are pure, and this is not the same as His saying, “Indeed he succeeds who purifies himself.” [Soorah ash-Shams (91):9.]'the similitude of His light [takes place in] the Muslim's heart. This light, which He(ALLAH) has placed in the heart, comes from knowledge and it application, with faith, love, Devotion and the remembrance of ALLAH. It is the light that He has sent down to His servants, by which He gives them life, and by which they walk among people. Its origin is in their hearts, but then He strengthens and increases it until it appears upon their faces, limbs, bodies, even their clothes and dwellings. People of this nature perceive it, while others deny it. On the Day of Judgement, however, it will come forth by their faith, and hasten before them in the darkness of the Bridge, that they might cross it. They will proceed in proportion to either its strength or its weakness in their hearts during their life in the world. Spiritual light is perceived by the insight of the human heart to see the internal realities (real vs. vain, good vs. bad, truth vs. falsehood) of all that exists. Just as physical light is imperative for physical life, spiritual light is essential for the spiritual heart to thrive. Spiritual light is of two categories: Innate, Inborn light of the heart (Nur al Fitrah) – That light which ALLAH, The Exalted infuses in every human heart that helps it to instinctively recognize the truth, that yearns for Him, subhanllah and that turns towards the morally beautiful. Every human child is born with this light – subsequently, a life of goodness, helps strengthen it and a life of evil, weakens/extinguishes it. Light(Nur) of Divine Revelation (Nur al Wahy) – The(Nur) light of guidance within the Noble Qur’an , that illuminates Hearts, minds and Souls by that inform us about our Creator, our Guardian Rabb, our Sustainer; on the true nature of the ourselves – what is our purpose of existence and how to fulfill it; on the realities of all aspects of life; on the journey of seeking nearness to ALLAH in this world and on the realities of the life to come. This light( this Nur) of guidance is brought to us by the divinely selected Messenger Muhammad(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) who illuminate our Hearts and the Hearts of humanity with His exemplary life. (There is none worthy of worship except Allah, the Great, The Tolerant. There is none worthy of worship except Allah, the Rabb of the Magnificent Throne. There is none worthy of worship except Allah, the Rabb of the Heaven and the Earth, the Rabb of the Edifying Throne. (There is none worthy of worship except Allah, alone, Who has no partner. For Him is the Dominion and to Him is the praise. He gives life and He brings about death. He is living and does not die. In His hand is all good and He has power over all things.) "O Allah, Shower Your Peace upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family.
  21. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. O Allah, Shower your Eternal blessing upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious". Ya ALLAH! O ALLAH! Remove the Veil of disobedience and negligence from our Hearts; and Make us of Thy righteous Bondmen. Ya ALLAH!(O ALLAH!) Shower Thy Eternal Blessings upon Muhammad Rasulallah(sallallhu alayhi was salam),Our Master, and upon His progeny and His Sahabah,in the number which is in Thy Knowledge-such Eternal Blessings as may continue forever,Eternaly as Thy Kingdom, and Vouchsafe Eternal Peace to them all. amin!
  22. Allah (swt) says in the Holy Qur’an:"Verily Allah and His angels shower blessings on the Nabi (s)Rasulallah(sallallhu alayhi was salam), O, Believer! Send blessings upon him and salute him with a worthy salutation."
  23. In the Holy Qur’an Allah (swt) has described the good qualities and praises of a number of Nabiya; for instance, when Adam (as) was created all the angels were ordered to prostrate before him. Ibrahim (as) is described as Khalilullah. Friend of Allah. Various other Nabiya have been mentioned with praises. However, our Rasulallah(sallallhu alayhi was salam), has been given a distinguished place by Almighty Allah in the Holy Qur’an, as evidenced by this verse:And We have not sent you but as a mercy to All the worlds. (Noble Qur'an, 21:107){Rahmatul-Lil-Alameen}
  24. Allah has asked the believers to honor His Rasulallah(sallallhu alayhi was salam),, because He Himself is honoring Rasulallah(sallallhu alayhi was salam).This is the utmost honor to our Rasulallah(sallallhu alayhi was salam),, whose status is that of Leader of Anbiya.​

Student S
03-27-2019, 12:42 PM
How can we create NOOR in our hearts?

MazharShafiq
03-27-2019, 01:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Student S
we should be empty our hearts to all kinds of bad habits .like Irritation, sensation, cancer etc.then Allah noor can enter our hearts.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Student S
03-27-2019, 03:34 PM
I did not get that? sensation and irritation to what like? And cancer? Kidnly could you elaborate further

beleiver
03-27-2019, 03:44 PM
I didn't think we create it, it comes from Allah...He fills our hearts with light the closer we are to Him...The OP explains in well imho

Student S
03-28-2019, 12:07 PM
Means if heart is empty of diseases then Noor can come? Thats the op intentedto say?

MazharShafiq
03-28-2019, 04:47 PM
It means that will not just be able to noor enter our hearts . 'To make the the noor in our heart, we must clean our heart.' after this fear of God will be created in our heart (taqwah). then noor Can come in our hearts

MazharShafiq
03-28-2019, 04:53 PM
I did not get that? sensation and irritation to what like? And cancer? Kidnly could you elaborate further
sorry not cancer I wana to write ( keena) malevolent

Student S
03-29-2019, 11:21 PM
Ok thanks

bint e aisha
03-30-2019, 06:57 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Rasulullah صلى الله عليه وسلم has taught us a dua to ask Allah for noor.

اللَّهُمَّ اجْعَلْ فِي قَلْبِي نُورًا، وَاجْعَلْ فِي لِسَانِي نُورًا، وَاجْعَلْ فِي سَمْعِي نُورًا، وَاجْعَلْ فِي بَصَرِي نُورًا، وَاجْعَلْ خَلْفِي نُورًا، وَأَمَامِي نُورًا، وَاجْعَلْ مِنْ فَوْقِي نُورًا، وَمِنْ تَحْتِي نُورًا، اللَّهُمَّ وَأَعْظِمْ لِي نُورًا ‏"‏ .‏‏

O Allah, place light in my heart, light in my tongue, light in my hearing, light in my eyesight, light on my right hand, light on my left hand, light in front of me, light behind me, light below me, O Allah, give me abundant light.

I had read somewhere the more we obey Allah ta'ala, the more noor He will grant us inshaAllah.

Student S
03-30-2019, 09:39 PM
JazakAllah khair sister ❤️❤️

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.