/* */

PDA

View Full Version : When Hearts turn back towards ALLAH.

k.ibrahim
03-22-2019, 10:34 PM
Bismillah Ir-Rahman, Ir-Raheem. Ashahadu An Laa illaaha illal llahu
Wa Ash Hadu Anna Muhammadan Abdu Hu Wa Rasooluhu
''I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah
who is without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Rasool.''
"O Allah, Shower Your Peace come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family.
Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. O Allah, Shower your blessing upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious". Iam Satisfied with Allâh as My Rabb and Cherisher,Iam Satisfied With Islam as My Din(religion) and Iam satisfied with Muhammad as a Rasulallah (Messenger)sallallahu alaihi was salam . (This is the Statement of ALLAH in the Quran) ” Surah 60 - Al Mumtahinah - Ayat - 001 O ye who believe! Take not my enemies and yours as friends (or protectors),- offering them (your) love, even though they have rejected the Truth that has come to you, and have (on the contrary) driven out the Prophet and yourselves (from your homes), (simply) because ye believe in God your Lord! If ye have come out to strive in My Way and to seek My Good Pleasure, (take them not as friends), holding secret converse of love (and friendship) with them: for I know full well all that ye conceal and all that ye reveal. And any of you that does this has strayed from the Straight Path.
Surah 60 - Al Mumtahinah - Ayat - 002 If they were to get the better of you, they would behave to you as enemies, and stretch forth their hands and their tongues against you for evil: and they desire that ye should reject the Truth. I declare that ALLAH's Enemies as His Enemies, and I donot take His Enemies as Friends or protectors. (The Dajjal and his followers are the Enemies of ALLAH). And I also Declare that the Believers are the Friends of ALLAH, and I donot take them as enemies. Aishah (Radhialiaho anha) says: "Once Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam)entered the house and I guessed from his face that something of great importance had occurred. He did not talk to anyone, and after making Wudhu (ablution) he entered the mosque. I stood behind the wall to hear what he said. He sat at the pulpit and, after praising Allah, he said ' "O Muslims! Allah has commanded you to call people to good deeds, and prevent them from committing sins; otherwise a time will come when you will pray to Him; but He will not listen to you; you will ask your needs of Him, but He will not grant them; you will demand His help against your enemies, but He will not help you." After saying this, he came down from the pulpit."
Ya ALLAH! You are the One who turns the Hearts,turn Our Hearts towards your obediance. And know that ALLAH comes in between a man(person) and his Heart.(…comes in between a person and his heart.)Leaves him without comprehension,“Prevents one self from his own heart, so he will neither believe nor disbelieve except by His(ALLAH) Will.” Abdullah b. Amr b. al-’As reported that he heard Rasulallah(sallahAllaahu alayhi wasallam) as saying: Verily, the hearts of all the sons of Adam are between the two fingers out of the fingers of the Compassionate Lord as one heart. He turns that to any (direction) He likes. Then Rasulallah(sallahAllaahu alayhi wasallam)said: O Allah, the Turner of the hearts, turn our hearts to Thine obedience.It was narrated that Anas said: Rasulallah(sallahAllaahu alayhi wasallam) often used to say“O Turner of the hearts, make my heart steadfast in adhering to Your religion.”
Rasulallah(sallahAllaahu alayhi wasallam) used to often say these words, “O You Who changes the hearts, make my heart firm on Your religion.” We said, Ya Rasulallah(sallahAllaahu alayhi wasallam)!We believed in you and in what you brought us. Are you afraid for us’ He said, Yes, for the hearts are between two of Allah’s Fingers, He changes them (as He wills)”

Indeed Rasulallah (sallahAllaahu alayhi wasallam) used to do so, and taught us to do so, as in the hadeeth of Umm Salamah by Shihr who said : ‘I said to Umm Salamah : ‘O Mother of the Believers, what is the duaa’ which Rasulallah(sallahAllaahu alayhi wasallam) would supplicate the most while in your presence? ’

So she said : ‘The frequent supplication of his was :

“O, Turner of the hearts, make my heart firm on Your religion.”

And also reported by Imaam Ahmad , from the hadeeth of ‘Aisha (radhiyaAllaahu anha): ‘The Dua’ which Rasulallah(sallahAllaahu alayhi wasallam) used to supplicate with a lot…’ then she mentioned it the same. There is a promise in the Honored Qur’an, comes for those who repent . (A voice will say:) "This is what was promised for you,- for every one who turned (to Allah) in sincere repentance, who kept (His Law)” Sura 50:32 Qaf.
What is sincere repentance? Who must repent? These are just some of the questions we wish to answer in this short study.
One type of repentance involves a sorrow for something which is done or said that has caused grief or pain to another person. It involves regret or affliction which a person senses on account of his past conduct. Often this repentance is as a result of fear of punishment which may come as a consequence of one’s actions. But this is not sincere repentance.
Sincere Repentance
Sincere repentance is a deep sorrow or contrition for sin as an offense and dishonor to Allah and is seen as violation of His Divine Commands. Through the power of Allah, repentance can lead to a change in life. Sincere repentance is a change of heart mind and Soul. Turning from sin to Allah.
Repentance is the relinquishment of any practice, from conviction that it has offended Allah, even though the deed may have been committed to a person, yet it is still viewed as an offense to Allah. Sincere repentance always has with it a desire to obey Allah. In the Holy Qur’an, Allah relates that being happy is possible only through sincere faith and devotion, true loyalty to Allah and Him lone, awe of Allah and love of Allah. For this reason it is impossible for those who do not turn to Allah, and lead a life dedicated to earning Allah’s good pleasure to be happy. As a requisite of the test in this world, Allah may grant the blessings of this world to such a person; when looked at from the outside, this person may seem to enjoy many blessings and beauties. However, he can never experience real happiness in his Heart, in his soul. In the Qur’an Allah relates, “Those who have faith and whose hearts find peace in the remembrance of Allah. Only in the remembrance of Allah can the heart find peace.” (Surat ar-Ra‘d, 28)
As Allah relates in the verse, hearts will only find peace with the remembrance of Allah, and a deep and profound, exuberant love of Allah. There is no other way to true happiness other than sincere faith.
In the Muslim World, In Our world!
There has to be a revolution, a change! A change of our Hearts, Minds and Souls, Not just a revolution of changing the condition of the political systems. But a Revolution that will change the Hearts and Minds of the Muslims people, Through the Nur (Light) of The Holy Quran, the true knowledge and practice of Islam can bring about such a dramatic change in the Hearts and Minds of the Muslims people that it will seem like a revolution, this Happen in the days of Rasulallah(sallallahu alayha was salaam) and this was seen in Madinah among the people. O Muslims people we need a change of Heart! Such change that will bring about The Mercy, The Help, and the Protection of ALLAH! We are in Need of the Help of ALLAH! When the Hearts Soften and turn to ALLAH, When the Hearts change and started to seek the Forgiveness and the pleasure of ALLAH, then the mind will also seek the Forgiveness of ALLAH and the Soul will also seek it too and then our Faith and Devotion will increase. In this lies a great secret from the secrets of Tawheed:
Forgiving of sins through Turning to ALLAH in Repentance and seeking His Pardon:
Allah is Most-Forgiving; He is the only One entitled to accepting repentance and to forgiving sins. He says in the Holy Qur'an, "O ye who believe! Turn to Allah with sincere repentance: in the hope that your Rabb will remove from you your evil deeds, and admit you to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow."
And He says, "Know they not that Allah doeth accept repentance from His votaries?" Abu Huraira narrated that I heard Rasulallah(sallahAllaahu alayhi wasallam) saying, "By Allah! I seek Allah's Forgiveness and turn to Him in repentance for more than seventy times a day."
The heart of man, as created by Allah, is pure and unsullied. Every time that a man does an ill deed, it marks a stain or rust on his heart. But on repentance and forgiveness, such stain is washed off. If there is no repentance and forgiveness, the stains deepen and spread more and more, until the heart is sealed, and eventually the man dies a spiritual death.
Due to human weaknesses, Allah urges all Muslims to seek His forgiveness and to turn our heart back to Him in repentance. He says in the Holy Qur'an, "And seek ye the Grace of Allah: for Allah is Oft--Forgiving, Most Merciful." And He says, "If anyone does evil, or wrongs his own soul but afterwards seeks Allah's forgiveness, he will find Allah Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."
Rasulallah(sallahAllaahu alayhi wasallam) used to urge his Sahabah to seek Allah's repentance, telling them how to do it. Shaddad bin Aus narrated that the Rasulallah(sallahAllaahu alayhi wasallam) said, "The most superior way of asking for forgiveness from Allah is: 'O Allah, You are my Rabb! None has the right to be worshipped but you. You created me and I am Your slave, and I am faithful to my covenant and, my promise (to you) as much as I can. I seek refuge with You from all the evil I have done. I acknowledge before you all the blessings You have bestowed upon me, and I confess to You all my sins. So I entreat You to forgive sins, for nobody can forgive sins except You."
When sins concern one's obligations and duties towards Allah are committed, repentance can only be accepted of those who meet the following provisions: feeling regretful, refraining from committing more sins, and having firm resolution not to commit such sins again. This is that the heart cannot become firm, it cannot find satisfaction and it cannot find tranquillity except by reaching out to Him(ALLAH). Everything that is loved and desired besides ALLAH then it must be desired for other than ALLAH’s sake. The One Who is desired, the One Who is beloved in and of Himself, with Whom all matters find their final goal is only one. As for the desire for the Pleasure of Allah (raghbah- the Aspiration), wanting to meet Him (lit. and to see His face- Countenance) and yearning for the meeting with Him, then it is the (capital-delight of the slave, the foundation of his affair, the basis of his life of goodness, the source of his (true) happiness, success and bliss, and it is the coolness of his eyes. For this reason he was created and for it he has been commanded. Rasulallah(sallahallaahu alayhi wasallam) have been sent and the books have been revealed also for this purpose. There is no rectification or bliss for the heart unless its desire is solely for the pleasure of Allah, alone, The All-Mighty and The Majestic is He. Hence, He alone should be his desire, what he seeks out and his goal in life. As Allah, the Exalted, has said, “So when you have finished (your occupation), devote yourself for Allah’s worship. And to your Rabb turn your desires and intentions” (Qur’an 94:7-8). And He, the Exalted, has also said, “Would that they were contented with what Allah and His Rasulallah gave them and had said, ‘Allah is sufficient for us. Allah will give us of His Bounty, and so will His Rasulallah. We implore Allah’” (Qur’an 9:59). So the one who loves ALLAH is the one who desires the Good Pleasure of Allah. The one who is concerned with works is the one who desires what Allah has to offer in this life and the Hereafter. And the one who is satisfied with this life, in neglect to the Hereafter, is the one who desires other than ALLAH's Good Pleasure . The person whose desire is for Allah's pleasure alone, Allah will suffice him from every concern, take on all of his affairs, Protect him from what the Human being is not capable himself of Protecting himself from , and preserve him from all afflictions. And whoever prefers Allah to all others, Allah will prefer him to others. And whoever is for Allah, Allah will be for him where he is not even there for his own self. Whoever knows Allah, nothing will be more beloved to him than His Rabb and cherisher and no desire will remain in this believing Muslim for anything other than His Pleasure, except that which will bring him closer to ALLAH or assist him in his way in seeking the pleasure of ALLAH. From among the signs of experiential knowledge (ma’rifah-to describe mystical intuitive knowledge of spiritual truth) of Allah is veneration and awe (haybah-Reverential Fear). Allah created creation so that they may worship Him through love, fear, hope and Obedience to Him. Allah, Exalted is He, stricture: I created jinn and men only that they may worship Me. However, Allah can only be worshiped by possessing knowledge (marifah) of Him; which is why He created the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them, as an indicator to His divinity and majesty. About this, Allah proclaims: Allah it is who has created seven heavens, and of the earth a similar number. His command descends through them, so that you may know Allah has power over all things, and that He encompasses all things in knowledge. Here we are told that creation was created that you may know Allah, and that His Command courses through the creation, and that His omnipotence and His omniscience envelop all things. As the slave’s experiential knowledge of his Rabb increases, so too does his veneration and awe increase. As Allah, the Exalted, has said, “It is only those who have knowledge among His slaves that fear Allah” (Qur’ân 35:28), meaning, those who are knowledgeable concerning Him. And Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihiu was salam) , said, “I am the most knowledgeable of you concerning Allah and I am the most intense in awe and reverence of Him” (Al-Bukhârî and Muslim).So whoever knows Allah (has ma’rifah) his livelihood will be pure, his life will be sweet, everything will revere him and all fear of created things will leave him. He will find intimacy with Allah and will have an aversion for (common) people. Knowledge of Allah (ma’rifah) will bequeath to him shyness in front of Allah, veneration and reverence of Him, vigilance (concerning His vision), love, trust in Him, turning to Him, seeking His pleasure and forgiving and in submission to His will, ordinances. It is stated in Surah Maida (54) 'O you who believe, whoever from among you turns your back from his Din(religion) (Islam), Allah will bring a people whom He will love and they will love Him’. Islam is ALLAH's Din (religion); therefore this verse is acknowledging the people who turn their backs on Allah (swt)'s Din. This verse proves that Allah (swt) possesses love for His believers. Some people have difficulty in understanding this concept and only recognize Allah (swt) through His other characteristics, and overlook the fact that Allah (swt) is capable of unlimited love, and unlimited Mercy but with conditions!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.