View Full Version : Dr Uthman Lateef - the New Zealand Massacre

Scimitar
03-23-2019, 10:35 AM
https://youtu.be/oUCAYm-JZQQ

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
03-23-2019, 03:26 PM
Greetings brother Scimi;

Our thoughts and prayers are with all the victims and their families after this terrible tragedy. We hope and pray that something good can come from this outrage against humanity.

Fifty one minutes later, and I have listened how we dehumanise people. I think it could all be summed up in the first name of Allah - Ar-Rahmaan - The Beneficent He who wills goodness and mercy for all His creatures. If Allah wills goodness and mercy for all of his creation, then so should we. You will never look into the eyes of anyone who does not matter to God.

Blessings and thanks for sharing,
Eric

Scimitar
03-26-2019, 12:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings brother Scimi;

Our thoughts and prayers are with all the victims and their families after this terrible tragedy. We hope and pray that something good can come from this outrage against humanity.

Fifty one minutes later, and I have listened how we dehumanise people. I think it could all be summed up in the first name of Allah - Ar-Rahmaan - The Beneficent He who wills goodness and mercy for all His creatures. If Allah wills goodness and mercy for all of his creation, then so should we. You will never look into the eyes of anyone who does not matter to God.

Blessings and thanks for sharing,
Eric
And you as well brother Eric...

...you know, I find it strange that I can feel close to someone without ever meeting them IRL. God willing, if you’re ever in London, do let me know.

God bless you Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.