/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is there a site for verse interpretation? If yes, what it is?

Nitro Zeus
03-25-2019, 07:52 PM
I would love to know if it is there a site in which scholars can provide authentic narrations to a verse, like for example I ask them what is the meaning of "between man and shirk stands prayer" then the scholars can provide a clear evidence with clear explanations from Quran regarding this. Because, I'm really scared.

Today I have prayed Dawn prayer, Midday prayer and what I haven't prayed is Mid Afternoon prayer because I was too sleepy and the math teacher came to me at 17:40AM and we continued math till 19:49AM and I have missed also sunset prayer, what I was thinking is that if I pray Sunset prayer in front of her then that's mean I would bring discomfort to her and my prayer would be void and this would be a on purpose mistake. And I Have missed Afternoon prayer because I was too sleepy, but next time I won't repeat it and I will try not to repeat it, that is because I wake up at 4 because my nose woke me up and I had heedech too.

So, can you please tell me if there is such site in which I put a verse and they can find the answer from Quran?

Please let me know

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.