/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Those who are pleased with ALLAH!

k.ibrahim
03-25-2019, 10:04 PM
Bismillah Ir-Rahman, Ir-Raheem. I begin with ALLAH's auspiciousness,whose Name is the Best among all the names. All Revences, All Sanctities and All Worships are due to ALLAH alone. Ashahadu An Laa illaaha illal llahu
Wa Ash Hadu Anna Muhammadan Abdu Hu Wa Rasooluhu
''I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah
who is without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Rasool.''
"O Allah, Shower Your Peace come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family.
Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. O Allah, Shower your blessing upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious". Iam Satisfied with Allâh as My Rabb and Cherisher,Iam Satisfied With Islam as My Din(religion) and I am satisfied with Muhammad as a Rasulallah (Messenge r)sallallahu alaihi was salam) I seek Protection with ALLAH! With the Glorious and Noble Face of ALLAH! With the Complete and Perfect words of ALLAH! With the Exalted Attributes of ALLAH! From the Punishment of Hell; From chastisement in the Grave; From the Trial of Life and Death; From the Mischief of the dajjal. There is no power nor strength with (anyone) save Allah. ALLAH is Good and Only accept that which is Good. ALLAH is the Truth and only accept that which True. ALLAH is Pure and only accept that which is Pure. Ya ALLAH! ALL the praises are for You,You are the Holder of the Heavens and the Earth, And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are are the Substaner of the Heavens and the Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All the praises are for you;You have the Possession of the Heavens and the Earth and whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All the praises are for You; You are Light(Nur) of the Heavens and Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are the King of the Heavens and th! e Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are the Truth and Your Promise is the Truth, And Your word is the Truth and the Meeting with You is true, And Parardise is True And Hell is true and All the Prophets(peace be upon them) are true; And Muhammad Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) is true,And the Day of Resurrection is True. Ya ALLAH! You have promise and Your promise is the truth,Ya ALLAH! You have promise and Your words is the truth, Ya ALLAH! You have promise and You are the Truth!. Ya ALLAH! You have created Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) to be the most truthful of men and what He(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) has said is the absolute truth! Ya ALLAH! You have promise that You would send one who would revive,restore,rejuvevate Your Din(religion).Ya ALLAH it is geting late and time is not with us,Ya ALLAH You have Promise! Ya ALLAH You have Promise! and Your Promise is the Truth! O Most Merciful of those who show mercy!,O Most Merciful of those who show mercy!,O Most Merciful of those who show mercy!”----------------
Surah ( 98:7/8) 7. Those who have faith and do righteous deeds--they are the best of creatures.
8. Their reward is with Allah: Gardens of Eternity, Beneath which rivers flow; They will dwell therein for ever; Allah well pleased with them, and they with Him: All this for such as fear their Rabb and Cherisher.---The People of Faith who live a life of faith and good deed justify the purpose of their probation here. They attain the fulfillment of their highest hopes.---
The Good Pleasure of Allah is the final Bliss of Salvation. The good pleasure is mutual; the truly saved is he whose will has become completely identified with Allah's universal will.--The fear of Allah is the fear to offend against His holy law, the fear to do anything which is against His holy Will. Such fear is akin to love; for with it dawns the consciousness of Allah's loving-care for all His creatures

-----Sometimes we as Muslims and as human beings take things in this life for granted, We have Islam as our way of life! And I am Pleased with ALLAH as my Rabb ,Cherisher and Sustainer, and I am Pleased with Islam as my Din(Religion) my way of life and I am Pleased with Muhammad Rasulullah(Sallallhualayhiwasalam) as our last Prophet and Messenger!-- We Muslims will endure many trials throughout our lives. Allah tests us with hardship and also prosperity in order to validate the sincerity of our faith.The most precious thing a Muslim has in this world is his Din(religion) it could never be otherwise considering that ALLAH blessed him with this Din(religion and guided him to it, ALLAH said rather it is ALLAH who did you a favor by guiding you to have Iman if your claim to have entered His din (religion) is genuine, Islam is a person's main support in this world it is like the the Soul to the body and it is the source of true Happiness it is the path to Jennah and without it a person will never even so much as smell the fragrance of Jennah. ALLAH said if anyone worships others besides ALLAH, ALLAH will bar him form entering Jennah and his abode will be the Hellfire with the people who wronged themselves by worshiping others besides ALLAH, And they shall not have anyone to assist them against the punishment, in addition The Prophet(Sallallahualayhiwasalam) said none will enter Jannah except the Soul that is Muslim.------------
"O Muslim people! "O Servants of ALLAH! If we are pleased, With ALLAH as a our Rabb ,Cherisher and Sustainer (Lord),Islam as our Din (religion)our way of life and Muhammad Rasulullah (Sallallhualayhiwasalam) as our last Prophet and Messenger! It would only be fitting for us to restrain ourselves from wrongdoing, and try to keep ourselves far from misdeeds and try to protect ourselves from being soiled by their consequences,we also need to rise above the influence of disobedient desires that will lead to falling into destructive sins, and giving in to our own Souls calling to do wrong and falling prey to the whispers and deception of shaitaan. We must always remember that in life we will pass through various stages before it is over, before life is over, And our deeds come to an end. We do not know when we will depart from this life, or how many stages we have already passed through in its total or what will be our final destination! Thus the truly fortunate people are the ones who seeks to attain the highest of ranks of pleasing ALLAH and earning His love and attaining His forgiveness. "O Muslim people! "O Servants of ALLAH! We must continue to observe taqwa of ALLAH by making amend for the past! And seizing the virtuous times which remain, adhering to the course of sound guidance and proceeding along the correct path during this and these sacred months,As well as in all months of the year, by obeying ALLAH and seeking to draw near to Him and holding fast to all that is authentically reported from THE BEST OF HUMAN BEING among All mankind (Sallallahualayhiwasalam). And additionally avoid all matters of religion that do not have a basis in the Book of ALLAH or Sunnah of ALLAH's Messeger(sallallhualayhiwasalam). When We are pleased with ALLAH, ALLAH would be pleased with us,When a person is pleased with ALLAH, ALLAH would be pleased with him, a person only find adversity in tense when he neglects to remember ALLAH's reward, O Muslims people! Tranquility is an immense blessing from ALLAH and it is a source of status in this World for anyone who sincerely worships alone. The sweetest thing there is in this world is having correct beliefs about ALLAH The Most Exalted and Islam that provides the foundation for peace filling the Heart,and tranquility permeating the Soul and Mind. However people very in the degree of their beliefs about ALLAH,The Highest of them are those whose Hearts are completely pleased with ALLAH as their Rabb(Lord), they remain devoted under all-circumstances and seek His assistance in carrying out His directives applicable to them is ALLAH's statement, ALLAH knew what was in their Hearts.We should ensure that,that we maintain a strong connection with ALLAH And continually beseech Him and remain humble(In a state of Humilityin this life)Before Him, All of those are factors which bring about tranquility, composure and peace of mind,when any matter trouble ALLAH's Messenger(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam) He would pray to ALLAH! Who said seek assistance perseverance and prayer that come from taking resorts to ALLAH! He said you must all flee to ALLAH! He ALLAH also said is not ALLAH sufficient for His servant, ALLAH suffices His servant in proportions of His servants worship of ALLAH and Thus the more you are obedience to Him, the more ALLAH will suffice you! That is part of the meaning behind the statement of The Propht(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam) worship during

strife is like mind reading to me, This is collected by Muslim. Thus a Mu'min is truly Fortunate if he resorts to prayer and worship at times when others are involved in turmoil! A person is truly fortunate if he finds peace with ALLAH, When others remain troubled and unsubtle, The Remembrance of ALLAH and recitation of the Quran also produced traquility, ALLAH said hearts certainly find rest in the remembrance of ALLAH! Another indispensable means is constantly making dua! Abu bakr had tranquility descend upon Him while in the cave,at the battle of Badr during the truce of hudaibiya and many other instances he would constantly make dua to ALLAH, by saying our Rabb(Lord) do not allow to go astray after you have guided us, when people are endowed with tranguility events around them donot cause them to be come disturbed or impatient rather they remain certain about ALLAH's assistance even if those who reject ALLAH and disobey Him have the upper hand, that is because they know that ALLAH has said ALLAH is the one who sent His Messenger with guidance and the Din(religion) of truth in order to make that prevail over all religion and ALLAH is sufficient as a witness!-------to be continued.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.