/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I have some questions about ablution performance

Nitro Zeus
03-26-2019, 07:36 PM
Today I looked on Internet and I found that a prayer is invalid without correct ablution. I got scared because, I thought that I'm still a non Muslim and I thought that all my work is in vain and just now I realized that my ablution is incorrect.

Just now I have come with a conclusion: no matter in what order I do, as long as I do correctly then my ablution and my prayer is accepted.

Is my final conclusion correct in Islamic point of view? Please help me understand how ablution works because I have mechanic mind and not logic mind and I need some help in order to understand ablution.

So, can you please tell me if I can do ablution as I can with condition to do correctly as the Quran orders us to do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Supernova
03-30-2019, 12:22 PM
The answer is on this website.

Basics of Tahaarah (purification)

Nitro Zeus
03-30-2019, 12:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supernova
The answer is on this website.

Basics of Tahaarah (purification)
Ok, so doing ablution is recommended only when I feel dirt on me, correct? So it is Sunnah, is what I understood correct?

ZeeshanParvez
03-30-2019, 02:30 PM
You have to do ablution to pray. If you do not do ablution your prayer is invalid.

This is point one.

Next point.

Ablution is not related to being clean or dirty.

If you fart, urinate, defecate, or go to sleep, your ablution becomes invalid. You cannot pray.

You do ablution. Then, you pray. You cannot pray until you do ablution.

If you do ablution and then you fart, your ablution breaks. You cannot pray. You have to do ablution again.

If you do ablution and then you urinate, your ablution breaks. You cannot pray. You have to do ablution again.

If you do ablution and then you defecate, your ablution breaks. You cannot pray. You have to do ablution again.

If you do ablution and go to sleep, your ablution breaks. You cannot pray. You have to do ablution again to pray.

To keep it very simple.

Do ablution before every prayer.

Once you do ablution, do not fart, urinate, defecate, or go to sleep. Pray and then you can sleep, fart, urinate, defecate, or sleep.

Then do ablution again for the next prayer.

Hope that makes things easy.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
03-30-2019, 04:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ZeeshanParvez
You have to do ablution to pray. If you do not do ablution your prayer is invalid.

This is point one.

Next point.

Ablution is not related to being clean or dirty.

If you fart, urinate, defecate, or go to sleep, your ablution becomes invalid. You cannot pray.

You do ablution. Then, you pray. You cannot pray until you do ablution.

If you do ablution and then you fart, your ablution breaks. You cannot pray. You have to do ablution again.

If you do ablution and then you urinate, your ablution breaks. You cannot pray. You have to do ablution again.

If you do ablution and then you defecate, your ablution breaks. You cannot pray. You have to do ablution again.

If you do ablution and go to sleep, your ablution breaks. You cannot pray. You have to do ablution again to pray.

To keep it very simple.

Do ablution before every prayer.

Once you do ablution, do not fart, urinate, defecate, or go to sleep. Pray and then you can sleep, fart, urinate, defecate, or sleep.

Then do ablution again for the next prayer.

Hope that makes things easy.
What if I take my notebook all the time to bathroom which has instructions of steps and then after I finish them then I take my notebook. Is that ok? Today, I have prayed Mid Afternoon prayer and by mistake I have forgot to remove the dog outside from my room and he stayed with me. And the dog came in front of me when I was doing prostration and he even touched little bit my hair. Does that invalidates my prayer and my ablution? Because, I forgot to remove him and the dog does not belong to me but my sister because she cried over it.

Supernova
03-30-2019, 07:30 PM
I dont give a monkeys !! I gave you the answer.

Nitro Zeus
03-30-2019, 08:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supernova
I dont give a monkeys !! I gave you the answer.
Ok, no need to be like this. I just asked so that I will ease my worries. But thanks for your answer.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.