/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is shaytaan harming me or Allah testing me through sleep, adhkaar?

SintoDinto
03-29-2019, 07:44 PM
I made a habit of doing adhkaar every morning and evening prayers to protect from all evil. I also take medication that makes me sleepy so I have trouble waking up for fajr, so I tried to make myself try harder to wake up for fajr. I succeeded on some days, and I noticed that I would only wake up on the monrings after I had been religious and good to people and Allah, and really tried. So I tried to improve my imaan and taqwa, but I noticed that whenever I would not wake up for adhkaar or fajr were the days a calamity was inevitable, such as my nephew falling ill, my mother falling ill, or me falling ill. Is shaytaan trying harder to stop me from prayer and adhkaar, or is Allah testing me?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nitro Zeus
03-29-2019, 08:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SintoDinto
I made a habit of doing adhkaar every morning and evening prayers to protect from all evil. I also take medication that makes me sleepy so I have trouble waking up for fajr, so I tried to make myself try harder to wake up for fajr. I succeeded on some days, and I noticed that I would only wake up on the monrings after I had been religious and good to people and Allah, and really tried. So I tried to improve my imaan and taqwa, but I noticed that whenever I would not wake up for adhkaar or fajr were the days a calamity was inevitable, such as my nephew falling ill, my mother falling ill, or me falling ill. Is shaytaan trying harder to stop me from prayer and adhkaar, or is Allah testing me?
Greetings dear brother Sintodinto,

I have read your question and what I have understood is that the medications are suggestions from devil so that you won't pray Dawn prayer. You see? Sometimes, people don't notice it but the devil tells you like "you have to take medications to try your faith" what's this? The devil makes you to lose the Dawn prayer. You must quit taking medications and put a alarm. You mentioned about piety? Piety, you know whether you have it or not, by time, when you experience new things. Faith it is the same, you would know yourself in future not by something, or you might never know only on the Day of Judgment.

My suggestion is: do everything natural and don't listen to your devil, do what Quran orders you to do such as praying regulate without missing a prayer.

You mentioned about calamities? Bother, have you not noticed that this could be a punishment from God for not praying Dawn prayer regulate? Calamity it is also means a way of cleaning your sins. But in your case, the calamities you have was the result of your own hands.

SintoDinto
03-29-2019, 08:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus

I have read your question and what I have understood is that the medications are suggestions from devil so that you won't pray Dawn prayer. You see? Sometimes, people don't notice it but the devil tells you like "you have to take medications to try your faith" what's this? The devil makes you to lose the Dawn prayer. You must quit taking medications and put a alarm. You mentioned about piety? Piety, you know whether you have it or not, by time, when you experience new things. Faith it is the same, you would know yourself in future not by something, or you might never know only on the Day of Judgment.

My suggestion is: do everything natural and don't listen to your devil, do what Quran orders you to do such as praying regulate without missing a prayer.
listen to me you handicapped son, you are not in a position to give me advice as if you are a sheikh when you are giving dangerous advice. you are telling me to not take my medicine? what the heck?????

- - - Updated - - -

mods, ban this son who needs to be in a day treatment, not on an intellectual forum

- - - Updated - - -

You mentioned about calamities? Bother, have you not noticed that this could be a punishment from God for not praying Dawn prayer regulate? Calamity it is also means a way of cleaning your sins. But in your case, the calamities you have was the result of your own hands.
do you know what withdrawl is, son? do you know what happens if you stop taking antidepressants right away all at once after taking them for months? adverse health effects. now stop it!

Nitro Zeus
03-29-2019, 08:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SintoDinto
listen to me you handicapped son, you are not in a position to give me advice as if you are a sheikh when you are giving dangerous advice. you are telling me to not take my medicine? what the heck?????

- - - Updated - - -

mods, ban this son who needs to be in a day treatment, not on an intellectual forum

- - - Updated - - -

do you know what withdrawl is, son? do you know what happens if you stop taking antidepressants right away all at once after taking them for months? adverse health effects. now stop it!
Fine, sorry that I answered your question. If I knew your behavior towards me, I wouldn't have answered your question. I tried to answer based on what you asked. I thought you did with your own hands, now I don't know. Next time, I won't even answer any of your question again. God, I don't know why you are so mean to me.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SintoDinto
03-29-2019, 11:00 PM
Fine, sorry that I answered your question. If I knew your behavior towards me, I wouldn't have answered your question. I tried to answer based on what you asked. I thought you did with your own hands, now I don't know. Next time, I won't even answer any of your question again. God, I don't know why you are so mean to me.
I apologize dear brother. i was sick today with a fever and attended juma (friday prayer)anyway and i was very tired and was in a bad mood and i took it personally when i shouldn't have. my apologies.

Studentofdeed
03-30-2019, 02:20 AM
I have no right to say it's a test or punishment. But if you are struggling. Often it is a sign of Allah's love. If it is a punishment he wants you to change rather than punish you in the hereafter. If it is a test he wants you to remove your sins and give you a higher place in jannah. Either way both things are blessings. But as long as you struggle towards Allah, he will be pleased and reward you. It is most likely Shaytan just messing with you just to push you away from Islam.

And please try not to insult others...We as muslims are supposed to be role models for people. Even if someone makes you angry...the best you can do is remain silent. Do not put yourself in a position of anger and avoid that

AbdurRahman.
04-04-2019, 07:36 PM
Hey bro, if you need to take medication then don't let this situation worry you too much as you won't be sinful if you pray fajr when you wake up, even if it is past the fajr time. Just don't pray it when sun is rising

As long as you've done everything in your power to wake up on time, such as set the alarm... then you won't be sinful if you unintentionally wake up late

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.