/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this a answerable prayer?

Nitro Zeus
03-31-2019, 09:40 AM
I just come up with a idea which I want to consult with you.

"O Allah! Make me die on my bed not by other ways, only to die on bed. And Make my mom, sister and grandmother and my whole family of mine to recite shahada cursively at their time of death bed. And when I want to visit them at their time of death, Make them say after me "la ilaha ilallah" because I want to meet them in Paradise. And Make my grandfather to accept Islam on the Day of Judgment and even his parents too to accept Islam on that Day so that I'll meet him again in Paradise"

So, is this a halal prayer to make? Because, my grandpa was not aware of Islam that it is the only true religion and he died while being unaware of it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.