/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need help

Nitro Zeus
04-02-2019, 08:22 PM
Today I started to have fear that Sun can rise any time soon and thus freaks me out because I started to think that this event can happen in my life time because I have weak faith and I barely started to pray regulate and sometimes even on time.

Please tell me, how I stay protected from kufr and shirk for whole my life? I can say shahada in my mind? How can I gain piety?

Please tell me, I'm scared.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Islami.Mu'mina
12-01-2019, 07:02 PM
You mean when the sun rises form the West? It is good you fear because the amount of signs that have happened is astonishing. Brother, the answer to your question requires a lot of detail. To stay protected, watch many religious lectures that teach you this stuff, pray 5x a day, pray sunnah, read Qur'an daily, read hadith and apply your knowledge, improve as a person overall.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!