/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam)restore the Dignity of humanity

k.ibrahim
04-03-2019, 11:07 PM
Bismillah Ir-Rahman, Ir-Raheem. I begin with ALLAH's auspiciousness,whose Name is the Best among all the names. All Revences, All Sanctities and All Worships are due to ALLAH alone. Ashahadu An Laa illaaha illal llahu
Wa Ash Hadu Anna Muhammadan Abdu Hu Wa Rasooluhu
''I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah
who is without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Rasool.''
"O Allah, Shower Your Peace come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family.
Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. O Allah, Shower your blessing upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious". I am Satisfied with ALLAH as My Rabb and Cherisher, I am Satisfied With Islam as My Din (religion) and I am satisfied with Muhammad as a Rasulallah (Messenger)sallallahu alaihi was salam.(Amin)------- It is essential to present the excellence example of Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) to the People of the World, and to the Muslim people with reverence and respect for his the lofty character and habits. It is necessary that the morals character of Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) become well known in our lives,and His Love for ALLAH as well, so that our Love for ALLAH,and the our love for Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) becomes dominant in our hearts and with an eagerness to follow His holy character, Nabi-e-Kareem (sallallahu alayhi wasallam)! and with His excellence example and the Beauty of His character has become an inspiration to the hearts of People all over the world,the Muslims and the non-muslims for all times. When the Earth was bless with Islam (that is the Final Religion),That was the time when ALLAH sent two Mercy to ALL the Worlds,The first was Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam) The Second was,The Holy Quran,The Holy Quran is The Nur(light)of inspiration, And Rasulallah (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam)is the Living inspiration,the Living Example of the Quran,When He(sallallahu alaihi was salam)was walking on this Earth among men, His life was the Light That inspired the Hearts of the Sahabah and Men from around the World. And today that inspirational example of excellence, lived on in the Lives of Billions of Muslims around the World. In this later time that we are living in, we Muslims People donot have the Physical present of Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam)as a comford and a physical inspiration,but He(sallallahu alaihi was salam)and His Sahabah are still our Heroes, our real life Heroes, And we Muslims people today are in need of such Heroes,that will light the Torch of truth that will burn in the Hearts of Men once again. The Light(Nur) of Islam, the Light(Nur)of Din has not gone out, It still burn very bright in,on the Pages of the Holy Quran, but the hearts of the people,of the Muslims are so Dark, that the Nur(Light)of the Quran has very littie effect, So the Din(Islam) has become like a Hot coal,this is the time of Patience and good works. It is said by some scholars that Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam)came to this world to up lift the Dignity of humanity,To restore the Dignity of mankind, and now the dignity of humanity is restore for all times, and For those who accept Islam as their way of life, their honor and dignity has increases in this world and in the hereafter. They the scholars also say a sign of that restoration was when Rasulallah(sallallahu alaihi was salam)with His own hands picked up the Black stone and placed it in the wall of the Kaba. He (sallallahu alaihi was salam) set the dignity of humanity back in to it proper place, They the scholars said that the black stone represent the Fallen dignity of the mankind, that had fallen from it high position in the world, That had fallen in to disgrace in the Sight of ALLAH, through Ignorant and idolatry. ALLAH has dignified and Honor the Humanbeing from the very beganing with the creation of the first (Man)Adam(alaihi salam). When ALLAH said, In The Holy Quran:surah Al-Baqara: 30. Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth." They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?" He said: "I know what ye know not." 31. And He taught Adam the nature of all things; then He placed them before the angels, and said: "Tell me the nature of these if ye are right."
32. They said: "Glory to Thee, of knowledge We have none, save what Thou Hast taught us: In truth it is Thou Who art perfect in knowledge and wisdom."

33. He said: "O Adam! Tell them their natures." When he had told them, Allah said: "Did I not tell you that I know the secrets of heaven and earth, and I know what ye reveal and what ye conceal?"

34. And behold, We said to the angels: "Bow down to Adam" and they bowed down.
Surah:Al-Hijr

28. Behold! thy Lord said to the angels: "I am about to create man, from sounding clay from mud moulded into shape;

29. "When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him."

30. So the angels prostrated themselves, all of them together: It is essential to present the excellence example of Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) to the Hearts of the Believers with reverence and respect for his the lofty character and habits. It is necessary that the morals character of Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) become well known in our lives, so that our love for Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) becomes dominant in our hearts and with an eagerness to follow His holy character, Nabi-e-Kareem (sallallahu alayhi wasallam)! and with His excellence example and the Beauty of His character has become an inspiration to the hearts of Believers for all times. So Some aayaat and ahadith is mentioned in this regard.
1. Allah Ta’ala says:
“Verily, you (Muhammad) are on a lofty character.”
(Surah Noon)
2. Allah Ta’ala says:
“The Nabi is inconvenienced by this act (but he does not make this known); he takes you into consideration (by his silence). But Allah speaks plainly and cares not (for anyone).”
(Surah Ahzaab)
This is a reference to a particular incident. Some Companions stayed longer than what was proper on this occasion at the home of Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) who was anxious to retire for the night. They continued in conversation. Although Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) was inconvenienced by their late stay, he nevertheless, refrained from asking them to leave, not wishing to hurt their feelings. This reticence of Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) was in regard to his personal matters and not to such affairs which came within the purview of Tableegh.
3. Hadhrat Anas (radiallahu anhu) narrates:
“I served Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) for ten years, but never did he speak a word of rebuke to me; he never said to me: ‘Why did you do this and why did you not do that?
(Bukhari, Muslim)
(Some of the Sahabah radiallahum anhu narrates)“Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) was the kindest in disposition. Once Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) asked me to do something, but I refused while in my heart I intended to go where ordered I then went on the errand. I passed some children playing in the market-place and I joined them. Suddenly Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) arrived there and laughing he took hold of my neck and said: ‘Are you going? I said yes, I am going now.”
(Muslim)
4. (Some of the Sahabah radiallahum anhu narrates)““I was walking with Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam). He had on him a heavy shawl made in Najran. Along the way a Bedouin came. The Beduion grabbed hold of the Shawl and pulled it with such force that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) was pulled forward close to the breast of the Beduion who said:
‘O Muhammad! Order that I too be given from the wealth of Allah, which is with you.”
Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) smiled and ordered that he be granted a gift.
(Bukhari, Muslim)
5. Hadhrat Jabbir (radiallahu anhu) said that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) never refused to give anything which he was asked. If he had it, he would give it. If he did not have it, he would present an apology and make a promise to give it at another time.
(Bukhari, Muslim)
7. Hadhrat Anas (radiallahu anhu) narrates that once a man asked Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) for some goats which belonged to him (Rasulullah sallallahu alayhi wasallam). The goats were grazing in a valley. Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) presented all the goats to the person who had asked for them. This man when he returned to his people, said:
“O my people! Become Muslims. By Allah! Muhammad gives much.”
(Muslim)
8. Jubair Bin Mut’im said that once he was walking with Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) on the occasion of his return from Hunain. A group of Beduoins surrounded Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) and were asking for gifts. They grabbed from Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) everything which he had until finally they snatched even the shawl from his body. Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said:
“At least return my shawl … If I had camels as numerous as the trees, I would have distributed them among you; you would then not have found me to be miserly and small of heart.”
(Bukhari)
9. Hadhrat Anas (radiallahu anhu) narrates that after Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) would complete Fajr Salaat, the servants of the people of Madinah would bring containers of water. Whoever presented a container, Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) would immerse his holy hand in the water. This was done for the sake of barkat. Sometimes the mornings were extremely cold, nevertheless, he immersed his hand in the water.
(Muslim)
10. Hadhrat Anas (radiallahu anhu) narrates that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) was not harsh in disposition nor was he one who cursed. If someone had to be reprimanded he would (at most) exclaim: ‘What is the matter with him’ May dust settle on his forehead.’
This statement, viz., ‘May dust settle on his forehead. Is not a curse. Even during Salaat, dust settles on the forehead when in Sajdah by the head touching the earth. In a way, this was a dua for the betterement of the person. It implied that the errant attain rectitude by performance of Salaat, for Salaat prevents from evil and shameless deeds. This is one of the peculiarities of Salaat. This hadith is recorded in Bukhari Shareef.
11. Hadhrat Abu Saeed Khudri (radiallahu anhu) narrates that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) was more modest that a young Purdah-Nasheen girl (a girl who remains in seluion). Hadhrat Abu Saeed Khurdi says:
“When he (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) saw something detestable, we would realize it from the effect on his auspicious face.”
(Bukhari, Muslim)
He would not generally mention it due to excessive modesty.
12. Hadhrat Aswad (radiallahu anhu) narrates that he asked Hadhrat Aishah (radiallahu anhu):
“What did Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) do at home?”
She replied: “He would assist his wives in their housework”.
(Bukhari)
Some examples of the type of housework done by Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) are mentioned in the following hadith.
13. Hadhrat Aishah (radiallallahu anhu) narrates:
“Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) would mend his shoes, sew his clothing, and do the work of the house as ordinary people among you do.”
She also narrates that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) did not act like a master at home. He would milk the goats himself.
(Tirmizi)
14. Hadhrat Aishah (radiallahu anhu) narrates that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) never killed anything with his own hands nor did he beat any servant. Yes, Jihaad in the Path of Allah, was an exception. He never hit anyone in anger nor inconvenienced anyone unnecessarily or in revenge. However, when the prohibitions of Allah were violated, Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) took appropriate action for the sake of Allah Ta’ala.
(Muslim)
15. Hadhrat Anas (radiallahu anhu) narrates:
“I was eight years old when I joined the service of Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam). I remained in his service for ten years. Whenever I damaged anything with my hands, Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) did not scold me. Even if someone from the family of Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) scolded me, he would prevent them, any say:
“If anything else was decreed, it would have happened.”
(Masaabeeh and Baihaqi)
16. hadhrat Anas (radiallahu anhu) narrates that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) visited the sick and participated in the funeral (janaazah) service.
(Ibn Majah, Baihaqi)
17. Hadhrat Anas (radiallahu anhu) narrates that when making musafahah (shaking hands) with someone, Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) would not withdraw his hand before that person withdrew his hand; nor would he turn away his face until the other person did not turn away his face. Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) was never seen stretching his legs towards others.
(Tirmizi)
18. In the Kitaab, Shamaail Tirmizi are two lengthy narrations from which some sentences will be quoted here. Hadhrat Hasan and Hadhrat Husain (radiallahu anhuma) narrate on the authority of their father, Hadhrat Ali (radiallallhu anhu):
“At home Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) divided his time into three periods. In one period he remained engrossed in the ibaadat of Allah Azza Wa Jal. In the other period he engaged himself in fulfilling the rights of his family. One period he reserved for himself. His special period was then further divided between others and himself. The benefits and barkat of this special period were spread among the people at large through the medium of the special companions of Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam). In this special period, Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) granted certain distinguished Sahaabah (the Ulama among the Sahaabah) permission to sit in his company. In this special time Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) preferred the distinguished Sahaabah above others. In this time Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) engaged the distinguished group of Sahaabah in matters of the Deen and the Ummah. Allwho attended came with the motive of acquiring benefit from Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam). Besides the benefits of Knowledge they would also participate in meals with Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam). When they departed from his company, they would leave as guides of the Deen.”
This was the atmosphere of the special and distinguished gatherings of Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam).
Regarding the time Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) spent outside the home, Hadhrat Hasan and Hadhrat Husain (radiallahu anhuma) narrate on the authority of their father, Hadhrat Ali (radiallahu anhu) that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) was at all times pleasant and smiling. People would not quarrel in his presence. Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) did not speak until another speaker completed and became silent. He overlooked the disrespect which was in the conversation of a stranger. He did not interrupt a conversation unless it exceeded the bounds of propriety. He would then intervene and bring it to an end either by his express prohibition or by leaving the company.
This was his attitude with the general public, i.e. with those with whom he had connection, viz., the Sahaabah. Regarding his attitude towards his enemies, something will be said about it now.
19. Hadhrat Abu Hurairah (radiallahu anhu) narrates that once someone asked Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam):
“O Rasulullah! Curse the mushrikeen.”
Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) replied:
I was not sent as one who curses. “I was sent only as a mercy.”
(Muslim)
Rasulullah’s (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) habit was to even ask for the betterment of his enemies. Occasionally he would supplicate to Allah for protection against enemies.
20. In a lengthy hadith narrated by Hadhrat Aishah (radiallahu anha), regarding the incident of Taaif, Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) referred to the torture of the kuffaar on this occasion to have been severer than the hardship which he suffered during the battle of Uhad. On this occasion at Taaif, Hadhrat Jibraeel (alayhis salaam) introduced Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) to the Angel in charge of the mountains. The Angel greeted Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) and said: “O Muhammad! I am the Angel of the mountains. Allah has sent me to you so that you command me. If you command, I will crush the people of Taaif between these two mountains.”
Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) replied:
“No! I hope that Allah will create from among them such men who will worship only Allah and associate none with Him.”
(Bukhari, Muslim)
At this critical time too, Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) never thought of revenge. He only had to give the order and his enemies would have perished. But, he chose to forgive them and supplicate on their behalf. He confronted his opponents with love and affection.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
keiv
04-03-2019, 11:31 PM
Brother, you have good posts but I recommend fixing the format in which you type it. It's just a big wall of text and I have a feeling some people will not even attempt to read it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.