/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is belief?

Nitro Zeus
04-06-2019, 05:47 PM
I had serios problem yesterday that I had very srong waswas and I suffered almost a whole day and I,even started to think that I might have committed disbelief.

So, but now I have little waswas. So, how do I ensure myself that I havent committed disbelief? Because, I'm scared. How do I protect my belief?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
مجرد روح مهجورة
04-22-2019, 05:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
I had serios problem yesterday that I had very srong waswas and I suffered almost a whole day and I,even started to think that I might have committed disbelief.

So, but now I have little waswas. So, how do I ensure myself that I havent committed disbelief? Because, I'm scared. How do I protect my belief?
Waswasa is a trap of satan to exhaust the Muslims, tire them and discourage them from worship.

So whenever something comes to your mind, try to ignore it. Don't let this thoughts control you.

Just relax because when you are relieved waswasa removes بإذن الله

- Check the link below :

https://productivemuslim.com/how-to-...anic-whispers/

- Also listen to recitations of Islam Subhi إسلام صبحى
I'm sure you'll love his recitations

https://youtu.be/U25D7HX8M2A

- Always recite " Oh Turner of the hearts ,make my heart steadfast in Your religion"

Transliteration- "Ya muqalliba Al Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'ala dinik"

Nitro Zeus
04-23-2019, 01:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by مجرد روح مهجورة
Waswasa is a trap of satan to exhaust the Muslims, tire them and discourage them from worship.

So whenever something comes to your mind, try to ignore it. Don't let this thoughts control you.

Just relax because when you are relieved waswasa removes بإذن الله

- Check the link below :

https://productivemuslim.com/how-to-...anic-whispers/

- Also listen to recitations of Islam Subhi إسلام صبحى
I'm sure you'll love his recitations

https://youtu.be/U25D7HX8M2A

- Always recite " Oh Turner of the hearts ,make my heart steadfast in Your religion"

Transliteration- "Ya muqalliba Al Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'ala dinik"
Is that maybe because the Satan knows that I'm too credible and he plays with me? That's the reason I have these evil whispers? How should I know the divergence between true or false? I mean, how should I know whether I truly committed disbelief or it is just in my mind? I only can relax unless God tells me what sins I committed, but since I don't get that but only on the Day of Judgment, then... I'm lost. Because, I don't even know whether for truly I committed disbelief or it just in my mind, I'm really scared of this situation

Ümit
04-23-2019, 05:51 AM
Is that maybe because the Satan knows that I'm too credible and he plays with me? That's the reason I have these evil whispers? How should I know the divergence between true or false? I mean, how should I know whether I truly committed disbelief or it is just in my mind? I only can relax unless God tells me what sins I committed, but since I don't get that but only on the Day of Judgment, then... I'm lost. Because, I don't even know whether for truly I committed disbelief or it just in my mind, I'm really scared of this situation
you have several options here my friend.
you either know that you are suffering from waswasa and you just know what is right and what is wrong. in this case you can choose for the safe side and ignore the wrong.
or
you do not realise that you are suffering from waswasa...in this case you still choose for what seems like correct and ignore was seems like wrong.
if in the future your choice happens to be wrong, you can repent...but Allah knows in that case that you meant good so inshaallah he will still reward you for that.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Physicist
04-23-2019, 07:40 AM
Shaitans do their job and you keep doing yours.

The worst one can do is to start hating oneself and to try to silence it forsibly. It'll only put those things into unconscious and let them grow in the darkness, like any neurosis.

Do opposite, calmly observe those feeling/thoughts, consider as an argument you have to win, if not now, then somewhen in the future, it'll motivate you to learn.

Saira Khan
04-23-2019, 07:54 AM

Muslim narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: “Some of the Companions of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) came to him and said, ‘We find things in our hearts that none of us would dare to utter out loud.’ He said, ‘Do you really find that?’ They said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘That is clear faith.’”
In this hadeeth, the Sahabah (Companions) asked the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) about the waswas that they felt in their hearts, and he said, “That is clear faith.” Shaykh al-Islam (Majmoo’ al-Fatawa, 7/282) said: “In other words, the fact that this waswas was happening and they disliked it so much and pushed it away from their hearts is clear faith, like the mujahid (warrior) to whom the enemy comes and he resists him until he defeats him, and this is the greatest form of jihad (battle). Clear (sareeh) means pure, like pure milk. It becomes clear and pure because they hated those devilish whispers and warded them off, so their faith became pure and clear.”

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.