PDA

View Full Version : Munafiqs / Religious Hypocrites



CuriousonTruth
04-09-2019, 08:57 AM
So in Bangladesh a madrasa girl was sexually harrassed by the principal/teacher of the madrassa and when she refused to withdraw the case, she was burnt by the principal.

And I presume this story isn't the only one, it's the only one that came on media.

So while the absolute disgust I have for this, some points need to be discussed.

The religious hypocrites whether male or female, are absolute parasites on muslim society with no soul other than evil, it is very important that these cancerous presence is removed. These people use the veil of religiosity to commit the worst crimes one can imagine. Even in Medina state, the munafiq were a cancer.

Today the religious hypocrites especially plague the Indian Subcontinent. They are numerous like fleas.

At a personal level, my dislike of mullahs only increased. I never really liked or respected most of the modern day mullahs, and this just reinforces my view that the entire ulema (atleast in Bangladesh) needs to be wiped out and replaced with a new order. As expected the secularist AL party is in cozy bed with the Deobandis, Tablighis, etc. so no change or reform can come.

In an additional note, I would ask muslims (whoever is reading this) stop using "Hide the sin of your brother" excuse, this excuse has been abused to create all sorts of nasty practices in muslim communities.
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AbdurRahman.
04-09-2019, 06:38 PM
It's contradictory to be a Muslim and hate the Mullahs as Mullahs are the leaders and guiding lights of this deen.

It doesn't make sense to hate all Mullahs because of a few bad apples amongst them

May Allah preserve our Mullahs and increase their numbers ameeen
Reply

M.I.A.
04-11-2019, 07:20 PM
Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth
So in Bangladesh a madrasa girl was sexually harrassed by the principal/teacher of the madrassa and when she refused to withdraw the case, she was burnt by the principal.

And I presume this story isn't the only one, it's the only one that came on media.

So while the absolute disgust I have for this, some points need to be discussed.

The religious hypocrites whether male or female, are absolute parasites on muslim society with no soul other than evil, it is very important that these cancerous presence is removed. These people use the veil of religiosity to commit the worst crimes one can imagine. Even in Medina state, the munafiq were a cancer.

Today the religious hypocrites especially plague the Indian Subcontinent. They are numerous like fleas.

At a personal level, my dislike of mullahs only increased. I never really liked or respected most of the modern day mullahs, and this just reinforces my view that the entire ulema (atleast in Bangladesh) needs to be wiped out and replaced with a new order. As expected the secularist AL party is in cozy bed with the Deobandis, Tablighis, etc. so no change or reform can come.

In an additional note, I would ask muslims (whoever is reading this) stop using "Hide the sin of your brother" excuse, this excuse has been abused to create all sorts of nasty practices in muslim communities.
There are similar stories from any faith, from any position of power..

Some things are easily available to us, wilfully so, it would seem..

But being in control of something and being responsible for something are two different things.

Most people dont even know who they are talking too or who is listening.

And so betrayal is easy.
Reply

Supernova
04-11-2019, 07:35 PM
Asalaamualaykum:

You don't know the basic difference between a Sinner and a Munafiq.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
M.I.A.
04-13-2019, 07:38 PM
Originally Posted by Supernova
Asalaamualaykum:

You don't know the basic difference between a Sinner and a Munafiq.

In Islam, the munafiqun ('hypocrites', Arabic: منافقون‎, singular منافق munāfiq) were a group decried in the Quran as outward Muslims who were inwardly concealing disbelief and actively sought to undermine the Muslim community.



I had to Google it.

Although I don't know if it undermines the muslim community or the perception of the Muslim community..

If that matters to you at all.

To be fair I live with sinners and they are about as accurate as the rest of you.. what they do when I slip up is another matter.

Maybe they dont know the difference either?

I suppose it's more bull crp for those that dont know what's good for themselves.. while I live at the mercy of the be.

I suppose it comes back to personal responsibility.. in the end we are all enablers.


Hope that helps o_0
Reply

azc
04-13-2019, 09:13 PM
Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth
So in Bangladesh a madrasa girl was sexually harrassed by the principal/teacher of the madrassa and when she refused to withdraw the case, she was burnt by the principal.

And I presume this story isn't the only one, it's the only one that came on media.

So while the absolute disgust I have for this, some points need to be discussed.

The religious hypocrites whether male or female, are absolute parasites on muslim society with no soul other than evil, it is very important that these cancerous presence is removed. These people use the veil of religiosity to commit the worst crimes one can imagine. Even in Medina state, the munafiq were a cancer.

Today the religious hypocrites especially plague the Indian Subcontinent. They are numerous like fleas.

At a personal level, my dislike of mullahs only increased. I never really liked or respected most of the modern day mullahs, and this just reinforces my view that the entire ulema (atleast in Bangladesh) needs to be wiped out and replaced with a new order. As expected the secularist AL party is in cozy bed with the Deobandis, Tablighis, etc. so no change or reform can come.

In an additional note, I would ask muslims (whoever is reading this) stop using "Hide the sin of your brother" excuse, this excuse has been abused to create all sorts of nasty practices in muslim communities.
Your assumption about all teachers of madaris and ulama is disgusting.
Reply

CuriousonTruth
04-13-2019, 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by azc
Your assumption about all teachers of madaris and ulama is disgusting.
Why so?

Maybe it is different where you live but I can guarantee you a lot of Sub-continental like "clerics"
and/or madrasa teachers aree demons in real life.

I forgot to add this, but the mullah who got arrested had previous crimes such as groping one of the staff in the school, and also involved in a syndicate allied with members of the secularists ruling party. Apparently Jamaat Islam had kicked him out because of his several offenses so he allied with Awami League.
Reply

azc
04-14-2019, 02:53 AM
Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth
Why so?

Maybe it is different where you live but I can guarantee you a lot of Sub-continental like "clerics"
and/or madrasa teachers aree demons in real life.

I forgot to add this, but the mullah who got arrested had previous crimes such as groping one of the staff in the school, and also involved in a syndicate allied with members of the secularists ruling party. Apparently Jamaat Islam had kicked him out because of his several offenses so he allied with Awami League.
Because of a few persons whole community of ulama and huffaz can't be called as rapists or murderers.
Reply

ZeeshanParvez
04-14-2019, 03:15 AM
Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth
Maybe it is different where you live but I can guarantee you a lot of Sub-continental like "clerics"
and/or madrasa teachers aree demons in real life.
From accusing people to being hidden jews to guarantees that people are such and such.

I honestly believe you should see a psychiatrist so he can prescribe you with an anti-psychotic.

And if you are completely sane, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes on the Day of Judgement having to answer for all your theories and blanket statements based on mere assumption.

Such a sad story.
Reply

CuriousonTruth
04-14-2019, 06:25 AM
Originally Posted by azc
Because of a few persons whole community of ulama and huffaz can't be called as rapists or murderers.
I didn't say whole I said a lot of them are abusive whether it is just normal abuse or sexual and are completely hypocritical living double lives.

And also just to point out, I am not advocating elimination of ulema from Islam, I am advocating removing all of the current batch and beginning a new batch of clerics, who will be able to understand the challenges of modern day, including political, theological and also the challenge of atheism, agnosticism. We need a new generation of Al-Ghazali, Ibn Hazm (yes I know he was a literalist), and maybe sunni version of Al-Tusi even.

For that to even we need a compelte revamp of the current corrupt clerics and the dysfunctional madrasa system.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by ZeeshanParvez
From accusing people to being hidden jews to guarantees that people are such and such.

I honestly believe you should see a psychiatrist so he can prescribe you with an anti-psychotic.

And if you are completely sane, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes on the Day of Judgement having to answer for all your theories and blanket statements based on mere assumption.

Such a sad story.
I also believe Mustafa Kemal was a jew. And anyway if your research you will find that the Al-Saud family very likely have jewish heritage (I personally have no doubt).

If you don't believe that is your own opinion.

I'm not afraid of what I said so why would I fear for it in the day of judgement. It is time to stop shutting down criticism and exposing of the ulema on the basis of fear. We badly need a compelte revamp, and keeping the current generation will not solve the problems.
Reply

azc
04-14-2019, 08:21 AM
Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth
I didn't say whole I said a lot of them are abusive whether it is just normal abuse or sexual and are completely hypocritical living double lives.

And also just to point out, I am not advocating elimination of ulema from Islam, I am advocating removing all of the current batch and beginning a new batch of clerics, who will be able to understand the challenges of modern day, including political, theological and also the challenge of atheism, agnosticism. We need a new generation of Al-Ghazali, Ibn Hazm (yes I know he was a literalist), and maybe sunni version of Al-Tusi even.

For that to even we need a compelte revamp of the current corrupt clerics and the dysfunctional madrasa system.

- - - Updated - - -


I also believe Mustafa Kemal was a jew. And anyway if your research you will find that the Al-Saud family very likely have jewish heritage (I personally have no doubt).

If you don't believe that is your own opinion.

I'm not afraid of what I said so why would I fear for it in the day of judgement. It is time to stop shutting down criticism and exposing of the ulema on the basis of fear. We badly need a compelte revamp, and keeping the current generation will not solve the problems.
This 'a lot of' is also based on your baseless conjecture.

Another serious allegation you've made against 'a lot of' scholars and huffaz. You've declared them '' munafiqeen'' and in this age no Muslim can be called as munafiq.
Reply

ZeeshanParvez
04-14-2019, 09:37 AM
Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth
I didn't say whole I said a lot of them are abusive whether it is just normal abuse or sexual and are completely hypocritical living double lives.

And also just to point out, I am not advocating elimination of ulema from Islam, I am advocating removing all of the current batch and beginning a new batch of clerics, who will be able to understand the challenges of modern day, including political, theological and also the challenge of atheism, agnosticism. We need a new generation of Al-Ghazali, Ibn Hazm (yes I know he was a literalist), and maybe sunni version of Al-Tusi even.

For that to even we need a compelte revamp of the current corrupt clerics and the dysfunctional madrasa system.

- - - Updated - -

I also believe Mustafa Kemal was a jew. And anyway if your research you will find that the Al-Saud family very likely have jewish heritage (I personally have no doubt).

If you don't believe that is your own opinion.

I'm not afraid of what I said so why would I fear for it in the day of judgement. It is time to stop shutting down criticism and exposing of the ulema on the basis of fear. We badly need a compelte revamp, and keeping the current generation will not solve the problems.

I see what you are saying now. However, I just believe perhaps a bit of caution in regards to how to label others would be nice but I think you are specifically targeting those individuals who have hijacked this Diin by means of their interpolations, lies, distortions, and what not.
Reply

Supernova
04-16-2019, 02:53 PM
Originally Posted by M.I.A.
In Islam, the munafiqun ('hypocrites', Arabic: منافقون‎, singular منافق munāfiq) were a group decried in the Quran as outward Muslims who were inwardly concealing disbelief and actively sought to undermine the Muslim community.



I had to Google it.

Although I don't know if it undermines the muslim community or the perception of the Muslim community..

If that matters to you at all.

To be fair I live with sinners and they are about as accurate as the rest of you.. what they do when I slip up is another matter.

Maybe they dont know the difference either?

I suppose it's more bull crp for those that dont know what's good for themselves.. while I live at the mercy of the be.

I suppose it comes back to personal responsibility.. in the end we are all enablers.


Hope that helps o_0
Asalaamualaykum : My Statement was for the OP - not for you.
Reply

M.I.A.
04-17-2019, 11:58 AM
It's an open forum, I have no idea how many members and none members may have seen your post.

To be fair I neither advocated your views or OPs, but took it as a chance to air my own.
Reply

Ahmed.
04-17-2019, 12:27 PM
OP said he hates most of the Mullahs and then he said 'a lot of them' but he gave example of 1 bad mullah. The irony is, I smell hypocrysy in his posts! :Emoji47:
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-22-2018, 10:48 PM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-06-2016, 05:08 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!