/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Die not except in the state of Islam

k.ibrahim
04-09-2019, 09:34 PM

Bismillah Ir-Rahman, Ir-Raheem. I begin with ALLAH's auspiciousness,whose Name is the Best among all the names. All Revences, All Sanctities and All Worships are due to ALLAH alone. Ashahadu An Laa illaaha illal llahu
Wa Ash Hadu Anna Muhammadan Abdu Hu Wa Rasooluhu
''I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah
who is without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Rasool.''
"O Allah, Shower Your Peace come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family.
Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. O Allah, Shower your blessing upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious". Iam Satisfied with Allâh as My Rabb and Cherisher,Iam Satisfied With Islam as My Din(religion) and I am satisfied with Muhammad as a Rasulallah (Messenge r)sallallahu alaihi was salam) I seek Protection with ALLAH! With the Glorious and Noble Face of ALLAH! With the Complete and Perfect words of ALLAH! With the Exalted Attributes of ALLAH! From the Punishment of Hell; From chastisement in the Grave; From the Trial of Life and Death; From the Mischief of the dajjal. There is no power nor strength with (anyone) save Allah. ALLAH is Good and Only accept that which is Good. ALLAH is the Truth and only accept that which True. ALLAH is Pure and only accept that which is Pure. Ya ALLAH! ALL the praises are for You,You are the Holder of the Heavens and the Earth, And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are are the Substaner of the Heavens and the Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All the praises are for you;You have the Possession of the Heavens and the Earth and whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All the praises are for You; You are Light(Nur) of the Heavens and Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are the King of the Heavens and th! e Earth And whatever is in them. Ya ALLAH! All praises are for You; You are the Truth and Your Promise is the Truth, And Your word is the Truth and the Meeting with You is true, And Parardise is True And Hell is true and All the Prophets(peace be upon them) are true; And Muhammad Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) is true,And the Day of Resurrection is True. Ya ALLAH! You have promise and Your promise is the truth,Ya ALLAH! You have promise and Your words is the truth, Ya ALLAH! You have promise and You are the Truth!. Ya ALLAH! You have created Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) to be the most truthful of men and what He(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) has said is the absolute truth! Ya ALLAH! You have promise that You would send one who would revive,restore,rejuvevate Your Din(religion).Ya ALLAH it is geting late and time is not with us,Ya ALLAH You have Promise! Ya ALLAH You have Promise! and Your Promise is the Truth! O Most Merciful of those who show mercy!,O Most Merciful of those who show mercy!, O Most Merciful of those who show mercy!”------------------------------------------------------
"O you who believe fear Allah as He should be feared and die not except in the state of Islam" (al-Imran 3:102)-----Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) has said,"Those who believe in(la ilaha illallah) will neither have fear in
the grave nor on the Day of Resurrection. It is as if I see
the spectacle when they 'will rise from their graves,
wiping dust from their heads and saying: 'All praise is
for Allah, who has cast off (for good) all worry and fear
from us. "-------It is stated in another hadith that those who profess (la ilaha illallah )will experience no affliction at the time of death or
in the grave.
Note:Hadhrat Ibn Abbaas (Radhiyallaho anho) says: "Once
Hazrat Jibraa-eel (Alayhis salaam) came to Rasulullah (Sallallaho
alaihe wasallam): Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam)
was very much worried, and Jibraa-eel said:
'Almighty Allah has sent His salaam to you and has enquired
why you look so sad and worried!" Although Allah
knows whatever is hidden in the hearts, yet by such
enquiries Allah means to indicate honour, respect and
favours. Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) replied,
"O Jibraa-eel! I am worried about my Ummat, as to how
they will (fare) on the Day of Judgement!" "Is it about the
non-believers or about the Muslims?" asked Jibraa-eel
(Alayhis salaam). "About the Muslims," replied the
Rasulullah(Sallallaho alaihe wasallam). Jibraa-eel (Alayhis
salaam) then took theRasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam)
along to a graveyard where the people of the tribe of Banu
Salama were buried; there he struck a grave with his wing
--and said (stand up by the orders of Allah).
Out of that grave', an extremely handsome man stood up,
and he was reciting (la ilaha illallahMuhammadur Rasulullah, Alhamdulillah Rabb al Alamin)
Hadhrat Hadhrat Jibraa-eel (Alayhis salaam) told him to go back to
his place, which he did. Then he struck another grave with
his wing. Out of it stood up an extremely ugly person with
black face and worried eyes, who was saying, "Alas, there
is nothing but sorrow, shame and horror!" Hadhrat Jibraaeel
(Alayhis salaam) told him to go back to his place, and
then explained to Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam),
"The people will rise up on the Day of Resurrection in the
same state that they were at the time of their death."---In this hadith, the people of (la ilaha illallah) apparently imply
those who have close attachment for and remain busy with treatment. In Surah Faatir of the Holy Qur'an, three categories
of this Ummat have been described; one category is
named (leaders in virtues), about whom it is
stated in a hadith that they will enter Paradise without anv
reckoning. According to one hadith, a person who recites
(la ilaha illallah)one hundred times daily will on the Day of Resurrection
be raised up with his face shining like the full
moon. Madhrat Abu Darda (Radhiyallaho anho) narrated
that those whose tongues remain busy in the zikr of Allah
will enter Paradise rejoicing.--------

-(29:57)Every soul will taste death. Then to Us will you be returned.
-(29:58)And those who have believed and done righteous deeds - We will surely assign to them of Paradise [elevated] chambers beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally. Excellent is the reward of the [righteous] workers
-(29:59)Who have been patient and upon their Rabb rely.
-(29:60)And how many a creature carries not its [own] provision. Allah provides for it and for you. And He is the Hearing, the Knowing.
-(29:61)If you asked them, "Who created the heavens and earth and subjected the sun and the moon?" they would surely say, " Allah ." Then how are they deluded?
-(29:62)Allah extends provision for whom He wills of His servants and restricts for him. Indeed Allah is, of all things, Knowing.
-(29:63)And if you asked them, "Who sends down rain from the sky and gives life thereby to the earth after its lifelessness?" they would surely say " Allah ." Say, "Praise to Allah "; but most of them do not reason.
-(29:64)And this worldly life is not but diversion and amusement. And indeed, the home of the Hereafter - that is the [eternal] life, if only they knew.
-(29:65)And when they board a ship, they supplicate Allah , sincere to Him in religion. But when He delivers them to the land, at once they associate others with Him
-(29:66)So that they will deny what We have granted them, and they will enjoy themselves. But they are going to know.
-(29:67)Have they not seen that We made [Makkah] a safe sanctuary, while people are being taken away all around them? Then in falsehood do they believe, and in the favor of Allah they disbelieve?
-(29:68)And who is more unjust than one who invents a lie about Allah or denies the truth when it has come to him? Is there not in Hell a [sufficient] residence for the disbelievers?
-(29:69)And those who strive for Us - We will surely guide them to Our ways. And indeed, Allah is with the doers of good.

---O Muslim people! O mankind!- All of us will have to face death, And"Every soul will taste death" -and All of us will have to face the questing in the grave and it will be very few who will not be punished in the grave!And they are the ones who truly believes in ALLAH and the last day!(The Holy Quran(41:30) -In the case of those who say, "Our Rabb is Allah", and, further, stand straight and steadfast, the angels descend on them (from time to time):(saying ) "Fear ye not!" "Nor grieve! but receive the Glad Tidings of the Garden (of Bliss), the which ye were promised! We are your protectors in this life and in the Hereafter: therein shall ye have all that your souls shall desire; therein shall ye have all that ye ask for! As accommodation from a [Rabb who is] Forgiving and Merciful."---(The Holy Quran(2:151>157)- (151) A similar (favour have ye already received) in that We have sent among you a Messenger of your own, rehearsing to you Our Signs, and sanctifying you, and instructing you in Scripture and Wisdom, and in new knowledge. -(152)Then do ye remember Me; I will remember you. Be grateful to Me, and reject not Faith. -(153)O ye who believe! seek help with patient perseverance and prayer; for Allah is with those who patiently persevere. -(154)And say not of those who are slain in the way of Allah: "They are dead." Nay, they are living, though ye perceive (it) not. -(155)Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods or lives or the fruits (of your toil), but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere, -(156)Who say, when afflicted with calamity: "To Allah We belong, and to Him is our return": --(157)They are those on whom (Descend) blessings from Allah, and Mercy, and they are the ones that receive guidance.} ---And they also Believed, Loved and follow the Sunnah of Rasulullah(Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) From the first generation to the last generation!Even doe the later generations did not see him(Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam)!
Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) once said: "Some of my followers coming after me will love me very much. They will wish that they could see me,even if they had to spend their wealth, forego their families and sacrifice all their possessions for it."

---Can the annals of history produce a parallel to such Love and devotion that the Sahabah had for Rasulullah(Sallallahu alayhi wa sallam)?Would that a sinner like me be blessed with an atom weight of the Love that the Sahabah had for Rasulullah(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam)?Somebody asked Ali (Radhiyallaho anho):
"How much was the Sahabah's love forRasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wa salam)."
He replied:
"By Allah! To usRasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wa salam)
was dearer than our riches, our children and our
mothers, and was more cherishable than a drink of
cold water at the time of severest thirst."
There is no exaggerationin Ali's (Radhiyallaho anho)
I statement.--As a matter of fact, the Sahabah reached this
state because of the perfection of their Iman. It could not be
otherwise, in the face of what Allah has enjoined The Holy Quran says-----"Say! If your fathers and your sons and your brethren
and your wives and your tribe and the wealth you have
acquired and the merchandise, for which you fear that
there will be no sale, and the dwellings you desire are
dearer to you than Allah and His messenger and striving
in His way, then wait till Allah bringeth His command to pass.
Allah guideth not the wrong-doing
I folk." (IX: 24). ------ This verse sounds a note of warning against anything else
becoming more attractive than the love of Allah and that of
Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wa salam). Anas (Radhiyallaho
anho) and Abu Hurairah (Radhiyallaho anho) report
thatRasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wa salam) once said:
"None of you can be a Mo'min until his love-for me is
more than his love for his parents, children and all the
people of the World."--- 'Ulama say that the love mentioned in this Hadith and
others of its kind is the voluntary love and not instinctive
love. If, however, it is taken to mean the natural and instinctive
love, then the word Mo'min will denote the Iman
of the highest degree, for instance that of Sahabah.----------------------
(2) A person came to the Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wa salam) and asked:
"When shall be the Day of Judgement? Ya Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam), "
Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam):"What preparations have you made for that Day?"
The person: "Ya, Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam)! I do not claim much Salaat, fast and Sadaqah to my credit, but I do have in
my heart the love of Allah and that of His Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) ."
Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam):said" "On the Day of Judgement, you will surely be with' him whom you love." What the Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) told the person in this story has also been narrated by severalther Sahabah, namely Abdullah bin Mas'ood, Abu Moosa Ash'ari, Safwan, Abu Zar, (Radhiyallaho anhum)
etc.
Anas (Radhiyallaho anho) says:"Nothing did ever make Sahabah more happy than these words of Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam)."
They had every reason to be happy when the love of Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam)had gone deep
into every tissue and fibre of their body.
(3) In the beginning, Fatimah's (Radhiyallaho anha) house was at some distance from the Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam)'s.
Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) once said to her: "Would that you were living near me."
Fatimah:
"Harithah's house is close by. If you ask him to exchange his house with mine, he will very gladly do it."
Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam):
"He has already exchanged once on my request, I feel shy to request him again."
But Harithah (Radhiyallaho anho) somehow came to know that Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam)likes
Fatimah (Radhiyallaho anha) to live near him. He at once came to Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam)
and said: "Ya, Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam)! I have come to know that you wish Fatimah to live near you. Here are my houses at
your disposal. No other house is closer to yours than these. Fatimah can have her house exchanged with any
of these. Ya, Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam), what you accept from me is dearer to me than what you leave for me."
Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam)accepted the offer, saying:
"I know you are quite sincere in what you say". and gave him his blessings.
(4) A person came to the Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam)and said:
"Ya, Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam)! You are dearer to me than my life, my wealth and my family. When I am at my house
and happen to think of you, I become restless till I come and see you. Ya, Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam)!, death is-sure to
come to both of us. After death, you will be in your exalted position as a Nabi (Prophet), while I shall be somewhere
else and perhaps I may not be able to see you. I am very anxious and distressed when I think of this
separation from you."
Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) observed silence over this and he did not know what to say; then
Jibra‟eel (Alayhis Salaam) appeared and revealed the following verse:"Whoso obeyeth Allah and the Prophet, they are with those unto whom Allah has shown favour
among the Prophets and the Saints and the Martyrs and the Righteous. The best of company are they.
Such is the bounty of Allah, and Allah, sufficeth, as knower. (IV: 69 & 70)"
These incidents were of frequent occurrence with the Sahabah. Such fears in the hearts of the lovers are quite
natural. Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam)recited these verses for their consolation.
A person once came to Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam)and said:
“Ya Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam), my love for you is such that when I think of you, I cannot rest till I run to see you, for I
am sure I would die if I did not see you. Now I grow very anxious when I imagine that, even if I am able to
enter Paradise, it will be very difficult for me to see you. for you will be in a position far above my reach."
Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam)consoled him by reciting the foregoing verses in his reply.
Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) Saw a person from the Ansar looking very much distressed. He
inquired:
"What makes you look so distressed?"
The Person: “Ya Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam)! I have a worry." Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam): "What is it?"
The person: "Ya, Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam)! We come to you every morning and evening. We are blessed with your sight and
delighted to be in your presence. But one day, we will be deprived of your company for you will be placed on
heights inaccessible to us."
Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) observed silence over this. But when the foregoing verses were
Revealed he sent for that person and gave him the glad tidings contained therein. According to another Hadith, a number of Sahabah had expressed similar fears Until Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) recited these verses to them. And they were satisfied.
According to another version. the Sahabah once asked Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam):
Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam)on account of their ranks will surely be in much higher position than their followers. How will
The followers be able to see them?"
Rasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam)replied:
"Those in higher positions will come down to their friends in lower positions to sit with them and talk to
them."

----Anas (Radhiyallaho anho) says that he heard from theRasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wa salam). "There are three
things which when found in a person enable him to taste
the sweetness of real Iman. These are:
(1) When Allah and HisRasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wa salam) are dearer to him than anything else in
this world.
(2) When his love for anyone is solely for the pleasure
of Allah, and
(3) When turning to 'Kufr' is as abhorrent to him as
being flung into the fire."
-------------------------------- O Muslim people!It is said that we will die just as we lived! You will die just like you lived and you will be Resurrected on the dayResurrection, On the day judgment just like you died! So do as you please! But remember you will die just like you lived and we will be Resurrected on The Day of Judgments just like we died! we will die just like we lived! If we lived a life of disobedience before ALLAH ! Well we just want to have a lot of fun all the time! Somewhere wining and dining, Somewhere chilling and thrilling ,somewhere laughing, joking and playingour whole life! And giving preference to this world over the Akhira!(The next life)! And then we think or you think in your little mind that on the point of death you will utter the Kalima Lailah illallah Muhammad Rasulullah or you will die reciting dikhir or Sending Salutations onRasulullah (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam)or you will die in the state of Prostration, Then O people! we are foolingourselves, We are living in an unreal world, A world of make believe! If you Non-Muslim think that you can lived a lifeof disobedience andreject Islam, reject the commandments of ALLAH and rejectThe Sunnah of Rasulullah(Sallahu alayhi wa salam), Than think your going to die a peaceful death and escape into the graveand be safe there! There is no safety in the grave for the disobedience,our Souls will face in the grave, what it feared the most in life! And for those who pretend to be Muslim,If you think that you can be hypocritical in everything that you do and than at the point of death you will utter the Kalima La Ilaha illallah Muhammad Rasulullah!You are sadly mistaken!As far as we sinful muslim people are concern it is only by the Grace and mercy of ALLAH, that ALLAH still sees something good in us,that when we are at the point of death that we are able to utter the Kalima La Ilaha illallah Muhammad Rasulullah!--The punishment in the grave is the first stages of hell for the disobedience and its will last until the day of Resurrection!!You will die the way that you lived! You will be resurrected the way you die!If you lived a life of corruption and disobedience! you will die a death of corruption and disobedience!-Unless there is repentance long before death reachyou! But repentance is far from the hearts and minds of the non-Muslim and those who pretend to be Muslim! But repentance is not far from the hearts and minds the Believers! The believing Muslim people! Just as it is hoped that one who has pleases ALLAH! by suppressing his desires and giving preference to the Akhira (the afterlife)over the world And that ALLAH will honor him at the time of death!It's so possible that ALLAH may takes out his soul when he's in the state of prostration! When he's bowing down in front of the Rabb of the Arsh and Kursi in Prayer or ALLAH takes out his soul! When he's woken up during the night and his hands are raised before his Rabb and he's begging for ALLAH's Mercy or ALLAH takes his soul while he's sitting in the Masjid of Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) before the Rudha offering Salams to Rasulullah(Sallallahu alay wa salam) or He's in Masjid Al-Haram in the state of making Tawaf! Just as it is hoped that ALLAH will Honor the Muslim people of faith and devotion who give preference to the Akhira over the world! It is feared that those who gives preference to the world over the Akhira and rejects the teaching of ALLAH and His Rasulullah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) and neglects their obligations to ALLAH and HisRasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam)!It is feared that ALLAH will Disgrace them at the time of Death! ALLAH will Disgrace them at the time of Death! And if ALLAH Disgrace's them at the time of Death they are Disgrace indeed!, And we can not even imagine what ALLAH has instore for them, Thereafter in the Grave, and on the Day of Judgment, and Jahannam! { The writer Dua}O Most Kind and Most Merciful Rabb of The Heaven and the Earth! I have been a failures in this life and I have been in disgrace all my life before Your sight! Please do not disgrace me at the time of death or in the Hereafter! But I beg of you O My Rabb! to Give us Good in this world and Good in the Hereafter, and defend us from the torment of the Fire! }--------------------------------------------- O Mankind! O Muslim people! If you remember when you are in the grave, That you received an Invitationwhile you were living in this world! ! From ALLAH! From His Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) and from the Faithful Muslim people! ALLAH sent His Rasulullah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) with the invitation to humanity to invite us to Islam! And The Invitation was in the form of a miracle, A miracle yesterday! A miracle today! And a miracle forever! It will remain a miracle to the day ofjudgment! The invitation is in the form of The Holy Quran!The book of ALLAH that Spock revolutions in every corner of the world!A Quranic revolutions that changed the minds and hearts of every people it touched!A Quranic revolutions that inspired a Spiritual Awakening that brought mankind out of depthsdarkness in to light! That brought about the Golden Age! A Golden Age of enlightenment that would inspired the whole then known World!, -And this is what the invitation read!
Bismillah-Ir-Rahman-Ir-Rahim. "Allah! There is no god but He - the Living, The Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him Nor Sleep. His are all things In the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede In His presence except As he permitteth? He knoweth What (appeareth to His creatures As) Before or After or Behind them. Nor shall they compass Aught of his knowledge Except as He willeth. His throne doth extend Over the heavens And on earth, and He feeleth No fatigue in guarding And preserving them, For He is the Most High. The Great. The Supreme (in glory)."-------- And Rasulullah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam) sent the Faithful Muslim people to the doors of mankind, they came to your door , they came my door! They came to many, many doors knocking! They came with the words of ALLAH! That would inspire the hearts of men if they would accept it! And They came with The Sunnah(Traditions) ofHis Rasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam)The Islamic way of lifethat would change the world by changing the human condition!They The Sahabahs and the later Faithful Muslim people came and took the invitation(The massage)Where No other invitation of ALLAH had reached before!And they said: O Mankind! There is none worthy of worship except ALLAH and Muhammad is the Messenger of ALLAH!And your ALLAH is One ALLAH: There is none who has the right to be worshipped but He), the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.ALLAH is the King of all kings! O Mankind! ALLAH invite you to the way of lifethat He has prescribed for all of humanity! ALLAH invite you to speak to Him and to draw near to him through salat(prayer) 5 times a day, every day! O Mankind! This is the way of ALLAH! His Book! And HisRasulallah(sallallahu alayhi wa salam)!And This is why ALLAH created usto submit to his Will wholeheartedly !---------
O people of the Grave! Why is there no excitement on your faces now? O people of the grave! Why is there no Nur(Light) on and in your faces now? O people of the Grave! Why is there no joy on and in your faces now? Now that you have come face to face with the reality of the grave! You received an invitation when you were living in this world to come back ALLAH yourCreator! And you refuse! ALLAH sent you the invitation! ------------O Muslim people! Come back to Islam, And beSteadfast in faith, Be loyal to the Din of ALLAH!, Befaithful to the Din!, Be committed to the Din!, Be devoted to the Din!, Be dedicated to the Din!With unwavering faith in ALLAH! And with unwavering faith that Muhammad Rasulullah(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam) is indeed the Rasul of ALLAH and that we have believed in Him (Sallallahu alayhi wa salam) without seeing him, and that everything that he has said to us is the absolute truth! And we must obey him in all of His commands and prohibitions. We must realize that everything that comes to us by way of Rasulullah(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam) come from ALLAH! ALLAH informs us: He(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam) does not speak of his own accord. It is but revelation that is revealed to him.{Surah Al-Najm:3-4}
O Mankind come back to Islam before its too late! O Muslim people! Come back to the practice of Islam before death reaches us!"Allah hath chosen the Faith for you; then die not except in the Faith of Islam."(2:132).This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.(5:3)---------------------------------------------O Muslim people! This is our way of life the Din of ALLAH!-------------------------------------O Mankind come back to Islam before its too late! O Muslim people! Come back to the practice of Islam before death reaches us!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
JustTime
04-14-2019, 02:02 AM
Omar Ibn Khattab (RA) said, "You are a nation Allah has honored with Islam, if we seek honour elsewhere, Allah will plaise his curse upon us."

Simply_Logical
04-14-2019, 04:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by JustTime
Omar Ibn Khattab (RA) said, "You are a nation Allah has honored with Islam, if we seek honour elsewhere, Allah will plaise his curse upon us."
SubhanAllah, i thank Allah swt for islam Alhamdulillah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.