/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Greatness Of ALLAH! (Part 1)

k.ibrahim
04-11-2019, 04:07 AM
Bismillah Ir-Rahman, Ir-Raheem. I begin with ALLAH's auspiciousness,whose Name is the Best among all the names. All Revences, All Sanctities and All Worships are due to ALLAH alone. Ashahadu An Laa illaaha illal llahu
Wa Ash Hadu Anna Muhammadan Abdu Hu Wa Rasooluhu
''I bear witness that there is no deity but Allah
who is without partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) is the Rasool.''
"O Allah, Shower Your Peace come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have brought peace to Ibrahim and his family.
Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. O Allah, Shower your blessing upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious". I am Satisfied with ALLAH as My Rabb and Cherisher, I am Satisfied With Islam as My Din (religion) and I am satisfied with Muhammad as a Rasulallah (Messenger)sallallahu alaihi was salam.(Amin)-------------- Ya ALLAH! You are the one whom no eyes can see! Ya ALLAH! You are the one whom no thoughts can comprehend! Neither can this narrators describe Your Praise,Glory and Greatness in the way that it should be describe! Nor are You affected by the vicissitudes of time. Nor are You afraid of the revolution of time. Ya ALLAH! The weights of the mountains, The measures of oceans, Every drop of rains and Every leaves,every leaves that falls from the trees are all within Your knowledge. Ya ALLAH! You know all those things that the darkness of Night falls upon. And You know all those thing that the day casts its Light upon. Neither can the Heaven hide the other Heavens from You. Nor can the Earth hide the other Earths from You! Neither can the Oceans conceal those things which are at their bottom, nor can the Mountains conceal those things which are in their core! Ya ALLAH! Destine for me in the last stages of my life to be the best part of my life and the best actions at the end of my days and make that day that day to be the Best of ALL on which I meet You! O People of Iman (of Faith) We're talking about The Rabb of the Arsh and Kursi (The Lord of the Mighty Throne),We're talking about The Rabb of the Worlds (Al-Hamdu lillahi Rabbil Aalameen) We're talking about The Rabb of the Entire Universe and beyond! The Entire Universe and beyond!- O People of Iman (of Faith) We must observe Taqwa of ALLAH as He rightfully deserves being Grateful to Him for His innumerable blessing, and always remember His statement: O People of Iman observed taqwa of ALLAH as He Rightfully deserves and do not die except submitting to ALLAH in ISLAM!--- O Ummah of Islam! ALLAH is the most majestic and He is perfect in every way, having reference for Him is an essential foundation of worshiping Him properly having correct beliefs about ALLAH and performing righteous deeds are based on revering ALLAH and recognizing His Magnificence, a person's belief and deeds cannot be sound unless His heart is filled with reverence for the Rabb of all creation. The more a person knows about ALLAH more reverence he would have for ALLAH! -In fact this even the case for the Angel Jibreel,The Prophet(Sallallahu Alayhi wa salam) said on the Night during which I was taked up through the Heavens I passed by the Angels there and Jibreel was like a tattered garment due to his referential fear of ALLAH! When ever ALLAH spoke His revelation they were overcome with such fear out of their reverence for ALLAH it was as though they fell unconscious,then when calm returned to their hearts they asked what did your Rabb say the Angels carrying ALLAH's throne told those nearest to them He said the Truth and He is the Most High, The Most Great! Additionally in another description of how much reverence the Angels have for ALLAH, The Prophet(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam) said that throughout the Seven Heavens there is not even a gap, there is not a gap the size of four fingers except that there is an angel who has his head placed down in prostration to ALLAH,The Most Exalted as it relates to ALLAH's Prophets and Messengers when they knew ALLAH as He deserves to be known they gave Him the reverence He rightfully deserves and they told their people to fear his punishment and retribution. The Prophet Noah(Alayhi salam) told his people what is the matter with you such that you have no reverence for ALLAH's Majesty you've persist in disobeying Him without the least concern and you continue that way although He has created you in different stages do you not see how ALLAH created the Seven Heavens one above another and has made the moon a light There, and made the Sun lamp, A Hadith in Sahih Muslim mentioned that ALLAH's Messenger(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam) said that ALLAH will gather up the Heavens on the Day of resurrection He will then take them with His right hand and then say I am The Supreme owner of sovereign where are those who are haughty where are those who are arrogance, He(ALLAH)will than gather up the Earth with His hand and then say I am the Supreme owner and Sovereign where are those who were haughty,Where are those who were arrogance, in that regard ALLAH said in The Quran on the day of resurrection we will roll up the Heavens like a scroll rolled up with all that is written upon it just as we began creation the first time we shall repeat it that as a binding promise we have made and we will certainly fulfilling it. (Surah 21:104 )The Day that We roll up the heavens like a scroll rolled up for books (completed), even as We produced the first creation, so shall We produce a new one: a promise We have undertaken: truly shall We fulfill it.) in add a Hadith in the two Sahih collections mentions that one of the Knowledgeable individuals among the Jews once came to the Prophet(Sallallahu Alayhi wa salam) and said Muhammad on the day of resurrection on ALLAH will certainly hold the heavens on one Finger, The Earth on one finger, the Mountain and the trees on one finger, the Water and soil on one finger and all the rest of creation on one finger, Then He(ALLAH) will shake them all and He will say I am the Supreme owner of Sovereign! The Prophet(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam) Laugh in approval at what the man had said. The Prophet(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam) then recited the ayah they did not give ALLAH, His due rights, on the day of resurrection the entire Earth will be grasped by His Hand and The Heavens will be rolled up in his right hand, He is perfect in every way and exalted above all that they associate with Him as partners. ALLAH told us about Himself each day He has a Matter which He bring about, He for gives sins, Remove hardships and enriches the poor, Guides the astray, Cures the ailing, Grants well-being to the afflicted, Accepts repentance, Assists the oppressed, pardons errors, covers faults, comes fears, lower some people and raises others, Deeds that is performed during the Night are raised to Him before deeds of the day and Deeds of the day are raised to Him before the deeds of Night, The barrier between him and His creation is Light(Noor)if He(ALLAH) were to remove it, The Majesty of His face would burn up everything, In His entire creation. His Hand is always full, On amount of giving depletes what it contain and He has given since creating the Heavens and Earth has not decreased what the His right hand contains, The Prophet(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam) told us that ALLAH said O My servants If the first of you, and The Last of you, The Humans among you and the Jinns among you were to all stand together at once and were to ask of Me and I were to give every individual what he requested that would not decrease what I possess except what has decrease from the Ocean when a needle is dipped into it. This is collected by Muslim. ALLAH is certainly the Owner of ALL Majesty, Honor and Might! He(ALLAH) is above His throne, He speaks to His Angels, He regulates all matters related to His servants, He hears the voices of all His creatures, He sees all their actions and movements, He sees everything inside of them, just as He sees everything outside of them, He Honors whomever He wills and He disgrace whomever He wills. ALL Goodness is in His Hands and He is able to do all things, The seven Heavens, The Earth and all that they contain proclaim His Perfection and there is not a single thing accepted it glorified and praises Him, How ever you do not understand their glorification, ALLAH is truly always forbearing, Most Forgiving. ALLAH is the most Great, His Lordship(Ar-Ruboobiyyah)
(TheAngels)Theysaid: "Glory to You, of knowledge We have none, save what You have taught us: In truth it is You Who is perfect in knowledge and wisdom'
Ruboobiyyahis a term denoting the absolute sovereignty and kingship of Allah over the Heavens and the Earth and whatever is between them and the entire creation. Tawheedar-Ruboobiyya his the belief that Allah alone is the Rabb who creates, and maintains all things, all the affairs of His creation, and that He revive the dead, causes death and extend benefits and wards off evil. Nothing happened in creation except what He allows to happen. In recognition of this reality, Prophet Mohammad(Sallallahu alayhi wa salam) used to often repeat There is no movement nor power except by Allah’s will”
The oneness of Lordship includes the belief in divine providence (qadr), that all things happen by the decree of Allah. Allah alone has complete and uncontested power in the universe and everything occurs according to His will andwisdom.
His Lordshipis his right to be worshiped, His Names and attributes, His Dominion, His creation, His wisdom, His Mercy, His control of all things and His Judgment concerning His servants. Every form of Greatness found in creation is a sign that directs us to the Greatness of its creator and controller(one of the early scholars) commented that complete greatness is one of ALLAH's attributes and non among His creation can ever be described as such.Furthermore ALLAH created greatness that exist within the human rim among His creatures and due to which some of them revers other for instance, some people are seen in the eyes men as great because of wealth, some because of virtue, some because of Knowledge, some because of Authority and some because of status, individual among creation who is seen as great is regarded that way because ALLAH has written that for him. ALLAH,The Al-Mighty and Most Majestic is Great in all ways and ALLAH's Greatness is beyond His entire creation.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.