/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this a excuse for recovering prayer?

Nitro Zeus
04-12-2019, 06:49 AM
Today, Dawn prayer started at 4:53AM, I woke up at 4:40AM so that I will have time to make ablution, but I have waited for couple of seconds so that I can officially wake up, but by mistake when I closed my eyes just for few seconds only(because I was so sleepy), then it happened that I slept all the way till Dawn prayer is over.

Do I have to recover the lost prayer? Will I still be sinful if I recover it?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MazharShafiq
04-12-2019, 05:08 PM
yes you must have to recover your lost prayer .

Nitro Zeus
04-12-2019, 07:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MazharShafiq
yes you must have to recover your lost prayer .
One more question. Today I've been on run from doctors to doctors and I spend hours there and also I went to gymnastics and I have missed all prayers, except Maghrib, and I went very late a home and I have recovered them in right order because I had no choice but to delay them. I had actually, a very busy day. And by mistake after I finised from recovering all prayers, I found on phone that the the time is over for Maghrib and Isha entered, and I started to think that I have finished few minutes after the time is over. Is this also a valid excuse for recovering prayers? Are my prayers valid if I did by mistake prayed few minutes after time is over? Because, it happened today this to me. And also, it wasnt in my hand this, I had to go to a female Christian psychologist because my mom wanted me to be assigned and she assigned me there. And I went also for eye and heart analyses I think, and we waited there for 1-2 hours for results. So, it wasnt in my choice.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.